It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia prepares army for Syrian deployment

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

You can drop 10000 pound bombs.But then it will be sure that the Entire western civilisation will be deported to hell in 15mins.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by Azadok2day

You can drop 10000 pound bombs.But then it will be sure that the Entire western civilisation will be deported to hell in 15mins.

Not to worry, mkgandhas. Thats what bunkers are made against, worldwide. Rest assured that the remnants of our world's civilsation that remains alive, they will make sure NO Russian Leader and their few supporters or puppets remain alive on Earth.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Well then it will be good riddance from the fascist american scum and their corporatist dictatorship .

Rest assured the civil defence will do wonders for the russian people. As for the remnants of the West they will have to deal with viruses and chemical arms in the aftermath if those corporatist dare to slaughter and dominate the world again.

edit on 17-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Your english comprehension must be abysmal. You read me wrongly.

IT will be YOU and your PUTIN supporting bunch of scums that will be eradicated when your foolish child minded tyrant Putin challenge the might of humanity.

They will make sure none of your kind gets to crawl out of your bunkers alive.

Nature will find a way to survive, so too will mankind, without your Humanslayer kind.

Did I make myself clear enough for you, or do I need to draw it out for you, as you seem to have comprehension problems?
edit on 17-6-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I do not care about you american rothschild rear kissing scum have to say.Go ahead ,get it on.You and your kind will be dead and dying from genetic viruses,nuclear burns,torsional destruction.

Stick that in your head you illuminati supporting scum.

And human kind will survive.The evil West will not inherit the earth.The africans ,russians,chinese,indians who have faced imperialism,exploitation and genocide at the hands of the West will survive.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Dragging baggages of the past, which your KGB morons are equally guilty of, to support your plain hatred for the West whom had done much good to the world, accepting mistakes and correcting them which your HumanSlayer refuses to do except for Yetsin?

Enjoy your hatred. Go ahead and do what you wish to do, to change minds of the sleeping sheeples around you, to support your kind's further butchering of innocent men, women and children. Not much of sheeples left.

Cheers and may we meet on the battlefield.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Why isnt this in the MSM? I mean its not even being reported on Foxnews one of the more hawkish news outlets out there.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

KGB? KGB is dead since 1991.And I am not Russian , you doofus illuminati puppet.your time is up.Your nation is the most hated on the planet.I guess you are a believer of manifest destiny of destroying nations.But your psychopathic nation is at the end .

edit on 18-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join