It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are the elites planning a vote fraud in favor of romney?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
m.yahoo.com... .yahoo.com&.intl=US&.lang=en-US

And with polls showing President Obama and Mitt Romney in a tight race across key battleground states, could the Florida fiasco of 2000 happen again?

They are saying because the race many be close (yeah right) maybe a repeat of 2000 will happen. Does anyone else find this reason rather weak? And look who wrote the article, the "power players".

We know the GOP is capable of election fraud already this year, and also in 2000. Is the media hinting that Obama will have the popular vote but Romney will get the win?

There has been lots of pro romney news
Mitt Romney is starting to look like the elite's choice.

Four separate eye witnesses saw Romney at Bilderberg
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lady de Rothschild endorses Romney
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Romney raised more money in May than Obama for the first time.
m.yahoo.com... .intl=US&.lang=en-US

Media turning up heart on obama
m.yahoo.com... com&.intl=US&.lang=en-US

Lots of pro romney endorsements

abcnews.go.com...

And obama is stalling with the Iran war. Is Romney going to pull a Bush?

edit on 13-6-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
What difference does it make? The whole thing was rigged from the beginning. Rand Paul sold out because Ron Paul never wanted to be president. That leaves you with the choice between Oromney or Robama. You can pick the grape flavored cyanide or the cherry flavored cyanide. It's your choice.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
What difference does it make? The whole thing was rigged from the beginning. Rand Paul sold out because Ron Paul never wanted to be president. That leaves you with the choice between Oromney or Robama. You can pick the grape flavored cyanide or the cherry flavored cyanide. It's your choice.

Yes they are both bad but Romney will probably go to war faster than Obama, but I don't know. What I do know is the media is having a love fest of romney and hate fest of obama.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

My guess...obama will pull something and suspend the election.
He just needs 4 more years to completely run this country to the
ground.
No facts to back anything up,just wondering.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
They will tell the world who won with less than a tenth of a percent of the vote in... relax... they've been perfecting the "vote" since the 60's....

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if Obamas getting elected was just a accident, like maybe they thought he didn't really have a chance, and didn't really know him all that well, only his composite, LIFE. lol

So now they have buyers remorse, and even Obama wants out.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

You actually think Romney will go to war faster than Barack "I don't need Congressional authority in Libya" Obama? They're both hawks to whom a dollar is more precious than lives. OTHER PEOPLE'S lives, that is.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by therealdemoboy

You actually think Romney will go to war faster than Barack "I don't need Congressional authority in Libya" Obama? They're both hawks to whom a dollar is more precious than lives. OTHER PEOPLE'S lives, that is.

I think it is a ultimatum to get obama to attack iran before november. Obama wants to wait till he is re-elected before he attacks iran, the globalists are getting impatient for war and want it now.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If the election were real and there IS a difference in the 2 parties,,then they will cheat for Romney.......If all the cheating so far was ONLY to keep Ron Paul down,,then I doubt they care who is president between Rombama...ofcourse I could be wrong and they really are 2 different entities...If not, BOTH will do what they are told..

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
What I meant to say is ...HAYLE yes they are gonna cheat,,on BOTH sides....Romney will have millions of dead people votes and Obamas spanish company that counts the votes will cancel out those votes,,Romney people will also have people in the polls throwing Obama votes in the trash while the computer algarhythms diminish Obamas votes to embarassing levels.They will do the same to Romney but wont need to because not that many people see a difference so could care less..When all is said and done they each will have about 25 votes in the end.........(25 is a joke).....haha....They will blame the lack of Romney votes on Ron Paul supporters and the lack of Obama votes on racism, will work out perfectly.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I doesn't matter who wins. The puppet masters never change. I'm guessing Obama's collected too much baggage with the birther issue for another term, though. The next president needs skeletons that are hidden a little better and only able to be released by the puppet masters.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules

Originally posted by cybro

Yes they are both bad but Romney will probably go to war faster than Obama, but I don't know. What I do know is the media is having a love fest of romney and hate fest of obama.

This is a popular myth i keep seeing.

Listen, DNC's are no less hawkish that RNC's. Remember Clinton, Bosnia, etc? How he blew up the Chinese embassy?

Remember the predator missiles that Bush kept dropping? Yeah, Obama out did Bush's entire 8 year missile output in his first year.

LOL, Romney would go to war faster. They are all crooks, each living a different lie for your consumption. The bankers still make ALL the calls.
edit on 13-6-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join