It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk this documentary. You can´t. ET Contact DOES occur.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Are you able to provide citations for any of your statements?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Very good points. Thats what i,m talking about! Gonna do some more hunting on this subject.

Nice to see someone who's actually thinking!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by kauskau
. Trust your senses, people like that could not act that good.

How do you know that

They don't, those are real people with real reactions, and many are born being able to read people, but most gain that with maturity.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by potatotomato2
reply to post by kauskau

If it's on YouTube it must be true, especially if the people being interviewed say it's true, I mean there are no such things as acting, lying, publicity stunts, hoaxers, scammers, profiteers, people looking for attention, wanna be authors, people that just like to be filmed, story tellers, fabricators, and/or delusional people . I almost forgot, and wanna be prentend "Reporters" claiming fake undocumented arrests of them and their son.

OH oh oh ~!!

and because it's on YT.. EVERYTHING IS A LIE..

right ?? ..

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by albertfothergill

Very good points. Thats what i,m talking about! Gonna do some more hunting on this subject.

Nice to see someone who's actually thinking!

thanks but no thought was required.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

"OH oh oh ~!!

and because it's on YT.. EVERYTHING IS A LIE..

right ?? .."

Only if EVERYTHING on YouTube is true (Trust me it isn't), with age comes wisdom (Hopefully)
edit on 13-6-2012 by potatotomato2 because: Forgot quotes

PS> There is a documentary (Older one) called "Cocoon" that you will enjoy, especially "The people that can read faces", lots of good honest families in it, don't believe me,,,watch it..
edit on 13-6-2012 by potatotomato2 because: Forgot to mention

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

No thought required you say! I dont get it! Please explain? Confused!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I would agree that watching the families expression in video 4of5 was pretty damn convincing..you have to watch all the videos to get a sense of what the family truly percienves to be true...nice post as I had not watched or heard of this person before..hope it's true about anyone viewing the stills...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
heres a short thread by me from a while back

www.abovetopsecret.com...

she truly is an astonishing lady

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Turkey UFO Analysis.mp4

This is something, the greys, the movment and blinking is very realistic.

www.exopolitics.org.uk...

www.ufobc.ca...
edit on 13-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Still no 100% debunk on the Turkey thing that I have seen! Lots of explanations but no proof and proof is what we are all about!

Its not this story though, but good to remind us of al this stuff!

i think it's very important to resurect old post's sometimes! So all the "do a simple search heads" need to think!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

. Trust your senses, people like that could not act that good.

How do you know that

you will not believe me if i say that i have a strong sense for timing and "flow"....

People can for example not understand why i KNOW that darryl anka (channel of bashar) is not lying when he is in the channel state..

i can not explain that...i myself am a musician and direct music videos often...and i studied law ...this in combination gave me a sharp eye...i just trust my senses...never fooled me.

So instead of answering his question you went on an ego trip about how great you are at everything.

Sweet!

OT: I believed her, great video thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Lady Catches Glimpse of Other Realities and Dimensions on Film

I'm going to include this as there is a similarity, interchannel type occurrence, occupants, effects occur with others, who are witnesses. And testing 8 mm film, it would take a studio production lab to create, and the one man who keeps offering skepticism, and brought out the camera may have a defect to create a similar pattern, well she used 6 different camera's and even had one switched last minute on her, but the same thing occurred.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

Apply this quote from your post to yourself, it is ironically fitting. " If you don't know for sure then don't claim to know for sure because any healthy and logical skepticisim that you have becomes instantly invalid". By your own "Logic" YOU know nothing for sure according to YOU.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by albertfothergill

These are the kinds of things where the experts study and its real for whatever it is, and would take a huge production laboratory to duplicate, and yet, those who usually debunk IMO either on assignment, which they should be ashamed of themselves for OR out of strong convictions. I noted on another thread that, whether or not he was sharing real experiences, there were no reasons for him to make them up, and as an outcome many others shared their real experiences, so the thread had miracles on it no matter how it was looked at. But it turned out that a few comments gave away why some were determined to just flat out disbelieve and to continue to be outspoken.

1. Was that they felt only a few get this, what about all the others who need this hope. So perhaps a sense of fairness (but its not that simple, like Dorothy says I often say, to seek and pour out your heart for concerns for the world, and by that its meant pure intention, good heart, because they know if its not, and not selfishness. I believe anyone will have their proof, contact, seek and ye shall find. But in these tests they don't just hand out the answers unless you're doing the work and seeking, and also there is past life and different material covered in those lives, and also that though they don't interfere and hand out answers unless people are seeking, a few open ones, can share with others to nudge them out of the box, there are many reasons. Probably many I haven't even thought of).

So its about seeking. And caring about the world, peace, equality especially, and trusting in Goodness overhead.

2. That it goes against their held beliefs and religious beliefs. So often this is about, not open minded spiritual religious, but more fundamentalist thought. There are many congregations and temples and some are progressive and some more limited.

But to ignore reality or paint everything that happens as demons or negative, if it is not the narrow box, to ignore dinosaur bones, its very negative to me.

If a person really felt that something that was reaching into their lives and giving them encouragement was negative, then you would be praying for them, and asking for their turn around.

We have to overcome this duality by love. Love is everything.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You are right, the light on/outside the window, photos, and facial expressions are completely impossiable to fake, not even Pixar could pull that off so well. People sometimes lie, sorry to be the one to tell you, but it seems no one has yet.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by potatotomato2

Yup, they do. Lets so, whole generations of people coordinating all of their behavior so well, with complete natural emotions.

AND the ones researching, find the 8mm film would take a studio production to doctor. In addition, many there have had their own sightings, including the one who wrote the book and including the one doing the interview filming, having it coincidentally show up.

Well, I call that clutching at straws. But everyone is entitled to their own paradigms.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
And THAT's how disclosure SHOULD happen. Not through some shady government entity.

Loved it! Thanks OP for bringing this up, cause I hadn't seen it.

I'm a little closer to believing after seeing this. What was very curious to me is the short segment where they say that the light has special effects, regardless of the medium. Now THAT's bizarre! I've been exposed!

Guess that means I can walk outside and call em down now.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I understand people like this Lady, because she seems very likeable.

However the video's are not at all honest and if any expert reviewed the video's they are lying or very inept.

That frame count is so slow that the effects they show could be made to show in a single frame so easy it's almost laughable.

For instance in the first bit. If she had the camera in one hand and waved the flashlight in the other, it would jerk in unison if she wanted it to or not.

Second if it were on a tripod, you would only need to tap your foot on the surface the tripod was sitting on to get that jitter in a single frame. Where in this do the so called experts point this out?

Remember 16 frames a second. Very slow and very low quality from a home consumer level camera everyone had in a closet in their youth.

What I get here is it's a sweet old Lady who clearly believes herself, but nobody could convince her she was mistaken if not for the added part of the story about the visitations. That to me takes it to the realm of a person suffering from mental illness, who happens to be a very sweet person.

My opinion as a believer we may have been or are being visited, who also knows that anything that may be genuine is so rare that maybe a handful are worthy of note in the last fifty or sixty years.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

yeah but Blaine, don't you see? This is exactly how the word should spread. They planted a seed to water it and grow it without intervention from nefarious agenda. They picked someone with an indisputably clean past, perfect grandma, home type person, with all the credibility in the world.

Forget about the tracer type lights if you must. That still doesn't explain all the frames that are not tracers...WHAT ARE THOSE LIGHTS? When the family has shown that there's no other obvious explanation. It would be so awesome if we were lucky enough to be the generation that witnessed disclosure. I embrace it, for bad or good. Just hoping they'll do something about the nuclear bombs and the corruption, and the fake money, and the....

Right...Now that's not their problem...or is it? Could be the reason they're here. Time to put an end to the insanity. Boy don't I wish it!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join