It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk this documentary. You can´t. ET Contact DOES occur.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Also, i should add that unless a skeptic begins by saying something like " i Don't know what the truth here is so i am going to try and figure it out from an unbiased perspective" then quite frankly you may as well be a snake oil salesman.

No true skeptic has already made up their mind prior to investigation.

After all, a skeptic is basically just a scientist.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31

Originally posted by Unity_99
This is a very real case, and very well researched. When the research team was there interviewing the daughter who finally, after all those years, went out to witness with her mother, the ufo made an appearance, so they're really interested in reaching out and waking us up. What more proof do you need to go outside yourself and pour your heart out for the state of the earth, and sky watch?

Do it with a pure heart and good intentions and you will see.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I have done this. infact i've been doing it for a while and the only rule i set to those that may contact me is to not freak me out in the process, to use some mundane approach and give me a little warning that i'm about to witness something profound.

so far, right up untill the clicking of the reply button below, i have not as yet witnessed anything like this, i have had (to the best of my knowledge) no contact or sighting thus far.

Hey don't give up. I would do some meditation while out. Also how is the weather fairing there? Its raining so much all year, that sungazing has taken a big hit and so has nightime viewing.

Time should be, around 8-10 pm, or 9-11 pm, roughly. You need to be happy, and have no negative framework at all. In a thoughtscape we want our thoughts pure not hijacked. Like attracts like, all that stuff. Just know you're loved, have faith in goodness, and also if there is bad guys around have the attitude you expect to see chagnes in them and so you're certainly not afraid of tiny tots that can harm others, for that is very messy diaper and immaturity beyond, they need to change. So you're really putting boundaries on what you consider ufology even. And meditation really helps connect, and even humor. Tell a star you know perfectly well its really a ufo and see what happens, kind of thing, and otherwise just ask for a sighting. Try to feel or scan for a feeling if there is someone that will greet you.

Sungazing, or letting the sun in the corners of your eye, chin tilted up, for stretches of time, is good.

A day time look at what is hidden in the UV rays, the extra channels that we don't see is to either use the roof or a building, like the shed, or a book if you can manage to block out the glare, and block the sun (noon works often for roofs), and best even after meditation, because you are more attuned to enviro. And start to practice looking into the glow of the sun.

An example of something I saw driving not even doing that, have seen some things doing that by the way. But, one day driving, not even realizing the sun was right out there shining low in the clear late afternoon sky, which is rare enough here, but I was preoccupied with my outing. Then i noticed an odd looking plane, very transclucent, and soundless seeming, and extremely mother of pearl white, but I was thinking it could be a certain height or distance blocking or dimming the sound. I kept it in sight for two stop signs, and then it vanished. The sky was clear and it wouldn't just disappear, you'd see a plane growing smaller and fading away in the horizon. But this one vanished. And then I realized it vanished at the edge of the suns' Glow, which I'd already experienced.

You normally don't get daytime sightings, but, this is one way of cheating that. You start acclimatize to things like, insects, birds, other things. ie. looking up, insects don't stay the same size up through the layers, well those must be birds up there then. Sure, you can see the birds fly through the light glow and out the other side, but, what are those things that don't, they vanish near the edge of the glow.

Oh, and then what is that further up, well that is plane height and it is shaped weird, its whitish, translucent, and looks like a paper plane or shuttle shape, a little odd looking, oh, it vanished.

Now going back to the bugs, well they would be invisibile at that height.

This is what I mean.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This is a very good documentary. I enjoyed it very much. I also see a lot of truth in it, I also believe that her accounts are true.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. I had not seen or read about this woman, though I had heard/seen her name before. I had no real intention of watching the whole documentary but after watching part 1 I found myself sucked in up to the end. I don't so much care about this being discussed on here throughout the years. New people become interested in ufos all the time and sometimes great cases like these need revisited over and over.

I believe the woman. I don't suspect lying at all. The videos are curious to me though, because I don't recall seeing other ufo videos with the squiggly lines like her videos show.

I like how at the end she says that anyone can see them if they are just open and honest about seeing them. I've seen two "maybes" in the past month after never seeing anything my whole life. The woman makes me want to grab my camera and sit outside every night and wait haha.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
In video 5 she tried videoing the photographs themselves and it was flashing on and off and she was told that the light never loses its potency in any medium. It is there for us to wake up this is our wake up, and we are the Light.

The pictures are interactive. She said that no one has to be a saint, having a good intent and wishing for help and them, and they will help. I know that is true myself. That since this time thousands have gone through her place, she probably got inundated. And that many branched off to form groups of their own and there are many more having sightings of their own.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I too would like to thank the OP! I've seen many films about the ufo/et thing and never heard of this lady. So good job bringing it up on here again!

I cant understand some people on here, to just regard something as a hoax without proof is not what ats stands for. A few years back, members used to get together and try and research the topic together with an open mind!

Personally I think she is the real deal but of course I am only going by what is presented in the video so thats my opinion until I can find any info to the contrary!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
+1000% fake!..........She and her family arent real either,,that camera was fake,,,the house, whole family scene,FAKE,,,,,,,,,,the dog her daughter was holding ,FAKE ! ............loljust kiddn, I totally beleive her,,interesting. Im bye far a newbie to this subject and Ive never heard of her til now..
edit on 13-6-2012 by avatard because: newbie

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

Ha ha, class post avatard!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Thank you, OP for posting the videos. I had not seen them. I have, however, seen a UFO up close and personal.

This gives more validation to the countless others who are true witnesses to the unexplainable. We're NOT crazy afterall!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
. Trust your senses, people like that could not act that good.

How do you know that

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
+1000% fake!..........She and her family arent real either,,that camera was fake,,,the house, whole family scene,FAKE,,,,,,,,,,the dog her daughter was holding ,FAKE ! ............loljust kiddn, I totally beleive her,,interesting. Im bye far a newbie to this subject and Ive never heard of her til now..
edit on 13-6-2012 by avatard because: newbie
avatard....why didn't I think of that name?

I am not a skeptic...but I AM going to go in with this is not being real and see where it goes.
edit on 13-6-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
wow that was excellent, part 3 in particular was very interesting, especially when she began to tell us about why they are visiting her and also spelling her name in light

S & F for you op

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by kauskau
. Trust your senses, people like that could not act that good.

How do you know that

you will not believe me if i say that i have a strong sense for timing and "flow"....

People can for example not understand why i KNOW that darryl anka (channel of bashar) is not lying when he is in the channel state..

i can not explain that...i myself am a musician and direct music videos often...and i studied law ...this in combination gave me a sharp eye...i just trust my senses...never fooled me.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Okay - I just watched the Part 1 - 5 (my web browser crashed at the end of each video - which was very unusual and very frustrating, so it took much longer than it needed to... :-( )

1. I believe that she believes everything she is saying, and that the family are very genuine in their reactions.
2. I like that they interviewed people who know a heck of a lot more than I do (which is next to nothing so, admittedly it doesn't take much) about 8mm film to go over the film and the findings, as well as Industrial Light & Magic for special effects
3. I like her personally - she is very intelligent and humble-seeming
4. I really like her "we are all interconnected" message, regardless whether or not it came from "visitors" - this is something that I feel extremely deeply myself, and its always good to hear someone articulate it so well
5. I noticed that while some of the 1/18 of a second frames had a lot of parallel lines, that not all of them did (I also looked online and found a few stills from her footage that seemed totally random in movement - at least they were reported to be hers...)
6. Her name "Dorothy" in the lights (in one frame) was both cool and disturbing. (I'm just glad it didn't have the word "Surrender" above it...lol...we're not in Kansas anymore...)
7. "High strangeness?" Oh yeah...
8. My mind remains open to this one and I will go with it possibly being the real deal. If it is a hoax, I think it would have to be someone messing with this woman rather than her pouring out a pack of lies. She could be playing a marvelous joke on everyone, I suppose, but wow - what an obsessive long-playing joke???
9. I'm admittedly no professional, with no way of debunking or coming to a definite conclusion of any kind.

THANK YOU again OP and those willing to go through it yet again...
peace,
AB

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I don't find her credible at all.
The phony testimonials come off like an infomercial and apparently she was selling DVDs

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Apparently she was selling video's???????? Please provide proof of this violet! This may help provide another road on this investigation if true!

Otherwise your belief is just hearsay and does not really add to this thread at all! I hope you can back up your post with some solid evidence to help this thread get to the bottom of things! I hope your not just trolling!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

ET is not from some planet out in space though and that is where a lot of people take the brainwashing path.

"Light beings" from your own videos. Lucifer was a Light Being!!! ET or Aliens if you will are fooling all you into thinking they are from some planet and here just to watch or play with us humans sexually lol.

They are Demonic beings and the ultimate proof is they do not talk, they read your mind or put thoughts in it. They have no sex organs!!! Those two do it for just about all us sane folk out there.

Its no coincidence that the devil and his minions were here at the same time the great pyramids were built and then the biblical flood.

Now they are back just like the bible tells us. The greatest trick the devil ever played wasn't that he does not exist, it is that he comes as an E.T. type character and then the people start to worship him as a god rather than God himself.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

With respect, your referencing man made propoganda, man made stories to keep humans dumbed down! There is no proof of anything you say to be honest!

All these stories in bibles etc are just that, stories. Thats what i think and thats my opinion. What you believe is your thing but to state your stuff as solid info is not very scientific for a start, it just defies your being involved in a forum that is here to discuss the alternative and not dismiss everything you dont agree with as bunk!

I have no doubt the bible and Koran, and all the other holy books have very good teachings to help make us better humans, but thats it. A guide!

I hope i dont offend you.

Kind regards, Al.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Here is my first impression of this.
So they have a an old women who sees lights and video tapes them.
the videos are strange and there is testemony about their authenticity.
the family generally doesn't buy her story
the film crew happens to catch something

of course they do. is not this the same formula from Fact or Faked from this episode discussed here

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

the strange thing for me that people can not distinguish anymore between lying and acting..of course there are good actors but in this documentary there is no liar. Do you see one? Do you have a scene where you feel that someone is lying?

There's a third category that you haven't considered. Someone who is delusional isn't lying or acting. They truly believe something that is false.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join