It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk this documentary. You can´t. ET Contact DOES occur.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
One of the few cases that seem legit to me.
Dorothy Izatt’s phenomenon surpasses many of the so called abductee cases because she has documented her experiences and seems to be a really honest person. I dont see any reason to not believe her. .

The interesting part is where the film crew have a really cool Ufo experience themselfs..you can see that this is not faked by the reaction of the people involved. Trust your senses, people like that could not act that good.

Watch the whole thing its wort it.

part 1

part 2

part 3 (here it gets interesting. Watch the UFO behind the womand being interviewed 7:34)

part 4

www.youtube.com...

part 5

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-6-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Are you new to the world?

this is dorothy Izatt

old as me being discussed time and again

check these

Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3
Thread 4
edit on 13-6-2012 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM

this is dorothy Izatt

i am into that ufo stuff since 3 years ..but i did not study all of it..as synchronicity wants it the proof comes to me ine the last 2 months which leave me totally sure of the existence of Ufos on earth

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
First off that guy in video 1 is totally in love with her so of course he'll say anything to back up her story. Next what it looks like is an effect you'd get by running an old video camera in the dark then taking a regular camera with a flash and setting that off. So the flash goes off and fills one frame of the video with some strange lights. BIG DEAL. What ufo's what aliens? I see nothing at all other than some stupid tricks are for kids camera effect.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
First off that guy in video 1 is totally in love with her so of course he'll say anything to back up her story. Next what it looks like is an effect you'd get by running an old video camera in the dark then taking a regular camera with a flash and setting that off. So the flash goes off and fills one frame of the video with some strange lights. BIG DEAL. What ufo's what aliens? I see nothing at all other than some stupid tricks are for kids camera effect.

u certainly did not watch the whole thing

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

If it's on YouTube it must be true, especially if the people being interviewed say it's true, I mean there are no such things as acting, lying, publicity stunts, hoaxers, scammers, profiteers, people looking for attention, wanna be authors, people that just like to be filmed, story tellers, fabricators, and/or delusional people . I almost forgot, and wanna be prentend "Reporters" claiming fake undocumented arrests of them and their son.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It's kind of hard to debunk "word of mouth".
Some people just like attention.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this, I had never seen it. Further those that come and and claim it is old stuff and therefore should not be re-introduced, should go back to sleep, had you not brought it up, myself and I am sure others would not be aware of this.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I remember something about this case in the past, but for some reason it was gone, like disappeared on me. She is also in Canada, and the crafts, have that red light too. Thank you so much for bringing this up again. This is a case that really needs and deserves attention. I have often wondered, since I could never afford any fancy equipment, how older camcorders with film, or maybe the kind that did the DVD, something older, how it good they would be, and how expensive it would be to operate them. Because every year I set my goal to get a camcorder as a birthday present but can never do it.

The part about ufo's being like gateways or doorways, other worlds/dimensions, yeah.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM

this is dorothy Izatt

check these

Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3
Thread 4

Well its been 4 years so I guess we're due for another look.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by potatotomato2
reply to post by kauskau

If it's on YouTube it must be true, especially if the people being interviewed say it's true, I mean there are no such things as acting, lying, publicity stunts, hoaxers, scammers, profiteers, people looking for attention, wanna be authors, people that just like to be filmed, story tellers, fabricators, and/or delusional people . I almost forgot, and wanna be prentend "Reporters" claiming fake undocumented arrests of them and their son.

thats the strange thing for me that people can not distinguish anymore between lying and acting..of course there are good actors but in this documentary there is no liar. Do you see one? Do you have a scene where you feel that someone is lying?

I just don´t understand you sceptics ..you lost your touch to your senses.. Without a doubt : there is no acting in this documentary.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau

Originally posted by potatotomato2
reply to post by kauskau

thats the strange thing for me that people can not distinguish anymore between lying and acting..of course there are good actors but in this documentary there is no liar. Do you see one? Do you have a scene where you feel that someone is lying?

I just don´t understand you sceptics ..you lost your touch to your senses.. Without a doubt : there is no acting in this documentary.

That's your opinion.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Hi IMSAM,

So, me being "new to this world" (of ufology, that is) - what was the conclusion or conclusions from the other threads? I'm way curious now... A synopsis would be fabulous.

And thank you IMSAM and OP, for bringing my newbie attention to this - I will be following this thread (and if I have unlimited time - hahaha - the others as well....)

peace,
AB

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This is a very real case, and very well researched. When the research team was there interviewing the daughter who finally, after all those years, went out to witness with her mother, the ufo made an appearance, so they're really interested in reaching out and waking us up. What more proof do you need to go outside yourself and pour your heart out for the state of the earth, and sky watch?

Do it with a pure heart and good intentions and you will see.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Maybe not. Just because someone really believes the story they're telling you think that makes it factual? People can be wrong without lying.

Bottom line, you can't take anecdotal evidence (basically, a story someone is telling) and concur absolutely that it's a factual representation. Well, you CAN, but it isn't enough for me, or a whole lot of other people. They're still drawing conclusions about what happened, and then you have to draw your own based upon that.

Does ET contact occur? I don't know. And if you're basing your opinion off of this sort of anecdotal evidence, you don't either. You can say, "I believe it occurs" and I have no problem with that. Go farther than that, and you've lost me and several million others.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
First the dorothy video that talks about the properties of ufos

then this second thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... that says the same thing.

i think i know where this is headed.

0/10 op

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I can understand a person being skeptical but i also feel that some people could be standing right next to an alien and still deny that it exists.

Some people even seem to get angry at the very idea that this could be real...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I think its suspicious that these images have only been captured on an old 8mm camera. How easy would it be to stop one of these recorders while recording and then wave the cam around before starting it up again? Would this not produce the effect we are seeing of strange light patterns on a single frame of film?

I would like to see if she can capture the same effect on a tamper proof modern camera.

As for the claims that she is not lying because people think she is not acting or she is a nice old lady, thats just not objective or a safe assumption.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
This is a very real case, and very well researched. When the research team was there interviewing the daughter who finally, after all those years, went out to witness with her mother, the ufo made an appearance, so they're really interested in reaching out and waking us up. What more proof do you need to go outside yourself and pour your heart out for the state of the earth, and sky watch?

Do it with a pure heart and good intentions and you will see.

I have done this. infact i've been doing it for a while and the only rule i set to those that may contact me is to not freak me out in the process, to use some mundane approach and give me a little warning that i'm about to witness something profound.

so far, right up untill the clicking of the reply button below, i have not as yet witnessed anything like this, i have had (to the best of my knowledge) no contact or sighting thus far.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Does this ever get good from 2 00 on in the video. This is where what the crew caught on video is being shown to her "skeptical" family. Love it!

Woman in Contact with ET/Lightbeings 4/5

Note this craft moves alot and the lights separate it seems and it blurs as it shifts, so its hard to capture so from 2 min on.

It zooms across to the other side.

It goes back again to the other side.

Now for some expressions!

\

Alot of stunned folk there!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join