It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long will it take?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
flic.kr...
Look around. Do you see all that? Everything you see, absolutely everything, that all exists just for you.
You can see it, touch it, hear it, smell it,... My god you can even taste it. And it's all yours.
You can walk on it, climb on it, swim in it, dig in it,... Hell you can even fly round it. It's yours.... All yours.
You can mix it, shape it, mould it, fold it, if you must you can scold it, it's yours. Every last bit is yours.
Observe it, play with it, experiment with it, change it if you want to... Yes...
It's yours... All yours... And his, and his, and hers, and theirs, and hers and his, and it's theirs too, and his and it's mine! It belongs to everyone You greedy, selfish, controlling, manipulating, cheating, deceitful bunch of ......
flic.kr...
flic.kr...
Look what you have done. Your soiling it, destroying it. Your taking the wealth. your spoiling it. Polluting it. We have to all live here together. It's crying, it's dying. Can't you see? Your blind... It's the blind leading the blind.
Your greedy and careless, Robbing the poor and Hoarding the wealth. They deserve it as much as you! It's as much theirs as it is yours. It's all of ours, yours too.
Give it back and we will all try and sort this mess.
flic.kr...
DON'T DO THAT! oh no, what have you done! They won't listen, we'll have to take it. Let's go get it.
flic.kr...
flic.kr...
flic.kr...
You do not deserve to be in possession of that, it's very special. It's sacred, it's poorly, it needs help, it needs to be cleaned and healed. You cannot do it. You cannot see, feel or hear her pain. She's crying, she can't take any more. Let her go... Let her come back to us and we will love, care, protect, clean and heal her. All the things you never did!
flic.kr...
All you did was use and abuse. Cheat, lie, rob, rape and accuse. It has to be cherished and kept from harm, give it back, before it's too late. We can fix it, it's going to take all of us and it won't be easy. But, we know we can save her. Your just doing it all wrong!
flic.kr...
THANK YOU..... We think you should go now.
We have work to do and you will interfere, you have done enough damage. Your to selfish, you won't do what's right, you'll just try to take over because you think you know, YOU DON'T.
We let you look after it when you said you knew, and look what you did. GO...NOW! We forgive you but you won't do it again.

flic.kr...

edit on 13-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: Edited in pics.

edit on 13-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Its pritty arrogant to think "All this" exists just for me/u/us dont you think, what about them? LoL

Humans are a virus im afraid. All that remains to be seen is if we are a compassionate virus, if there is such a thing.
edit on 13-6-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

I'd say bacteria, and bacteria can be compassionate.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

I'd did mention them.. Came out as theirs.
I'd say bacteria, and bacteria can be compassionate.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

"I'd say bacteria, and bacteria can be compassionate."

Tru dat! Just look at yogurt.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Exactly, we need to turn into the cream of the crop?(friendly bacteria.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Im with you on that, just dont see it happening any time this millenia.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Sounds like a half hearted, "I'm with you on that" let's here it again....
flic.kr...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

"Look around. Do you see all that? Everything you see, absolutely everything, that all exists just for you. "

COOL, now please get off my planet and quit using all MY stuff. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The singularitys still far off, hope to see it in my life time, nice pic.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by potatotomato2

You read the first line, cool. Our planet now.. Play nicely.

new topics

top topics

join