It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Angels...It's about time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

You had me with your first sentence, words that I have only seen in one place and one place alone. Thank you for your prayer and desire to reach out to others, those who see can see... and I see, so thank you for the post. Peace be with YOU!!

May I point out, though, your use of "I" statements is somewhat misleading, initially giving the impression that you are stating to the reader that only through you will we reach Paradise, and so on.... so perhaps using actual quotes instead, or at least have them in quotations, and separating opinions out....

All in all

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DeathbecomesLife

It's good to know that you know Your Creator, but Your Creator has been known as I have said in various names. In Islam He is known not only as Allah but also He is known in 99 names of His Attributes, ALL the beautiful names belong to Him.

ALLAH is THE GOD ALMIGHTY, SUPREME in Arabic. I said that ALLAH is a proper name and I assure you that I speak the Truth. The shahada in Islam La ilaha illa Allah, meaning There is no god but Allah, god in Arabic is ilaha, followed by God's name Allah.

Arab Christians call God, Allah is true, meaning they make no distinction with the God of the Christians and Muslims, they are the same God and they are correct, the One God can only be Allah, exalted be His Name.

ALLAH as a proper name for God is revealed to us in the Holy Qur'an, the prophets of old called Him Eli, Yahoel; El, and in Aramaic, Jesus' mother tongue He is called Elaw. The Prophet Moses prophesied the coming of the Prophet who will speak in God's name in Deuteronomy 18:18-19

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not harken unto my words which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will require it of him."

"Therefore my people shall know MY NAME: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I. "Isaiah 52:6

The Holy Qur'an, the words of God put in the mouth of the Prophet Muhammad, whose 114 Chapters begins with In the Name of ALLAH, revealing as God has promised by His Prophet Isaiah, that indeed the people will know His Name, and they will be His people.

If you believe in Your Creator, and you believe that He is Only One God, if He wills it, He will reveal His name to you and you will believe.

For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all. Luke 8:17

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocsgirl

Peace be with you!

To believe in ALLAH and His messenger in the last day is the Key to Paradise, that is a Mercy from Allah.

Welcome to the Party of Allah!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
If you believe in Your Creator, and you believe that He is Only One God, if He wills it, He will reveal His name to you and you will believe.

I have not read the Quran.

Your testimony thus far has been truthful.

As I have no name for deity...

And as you have eloquently described what it is I know to be deity.

If he gave you a name for him, I will believe you that it is his name.

He did not give it to me, but sent you as his messenger.

As it is his will.

Allahu Ahkbar!
edit on 19-6-2012 by DeathbecomesLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
There is no god but God. In Him do I seek refuge.
Amen.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I do have a question about your testimony.

Isaiah says this...

"Therefore my people shall know MY NAME: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I. "Isaiah 52:6

It is "I".

Does Allah have one I?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Does Allah have one I?

Could you rephrase that question?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Does Allah have one I?

Could you rephrase that question?

No, take it how you hear it.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Been thinking of this subject for awhile and you being a Muslim would be receptive to answering a question here.

Since I told you of the curse I found in the book and that it's probably on a good 50% to 75% of today's world I'm thinking I should mention this detail. There's directions on how to get out of these curses.

So in the interest of believing in God and the last day which by my study should be running by 2028 I would ask this. Would Islam be interested in knowing this? And doing what is needed to "break" the curse?

The cure for the curse would be this.

Hosea 5
13 When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound.
14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.

15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

The first step of the cure is knowledge that a offense was committed.

Leviticus 26
40 If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me;
41 And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:
42 Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.

The 2nd step is to confess the offenses of their forefathers and ask for forgiveness. The Jews call the process Teshuva.

So I ask. Would they be interested in knowing how to heal themselves?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

ALLAH is THE GOD ALMIGHTY, SUPREME in Arabic. I said that ALLAH is a proper name and I assure you that I speak the Truth. The shahada in Islam La ilaha illa Allah, meaning There is no god but Allah, god in Arabic is ilaha, followed by God's name Allah.

I want to correct that Allah is not a name, but an attribute, meaning God.God is english language, in Arabic is Allah, and there are lots of language for that. God name itself is those asmaul husna.
Laa ilaaha illallah is a famous words from Ibrahim in Islam believe.After cant find the true God, then he decided to say that his God is The God whoever God is.There is no God but the God or la illaha illallah is to address the pray to the correct God when we dont know who are the God, and for that we cant be blame for knot try to know God.

Peace

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Ntech,

The new Kingdom of God described in Matthew 21:43 is the nation of the Prophet Muhammad, it has no connection with the curse that you spoke about. I will explain it in a while.

"Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit." Matthew 21:43

In order to understand who this Nation is we have to consider the verse before that which states.. "Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: "'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes'? Matthew 21:42

In the Gospel of Jesus, he referred to this stone as Ismael, the first-born son of Abraham, which made the Israelites angry and thus started the plot to kill him, they accused Jesus of being an Ismaelite. The Israelites have rejected Ismael and will not accept that he is entitled to the inheritance of first-born even though God through His Prophet Moses made a clear law of this... in Deuteronomy 21:15-17

If a man has two wives, and he loves one but not the other, and both bear him sons but the firstborn is the son of the wife he does not love,

When the man divides his inheritance, he may not give the larger inheritance to his younger son, the son of the wife he loves, as if he were the firstborn son.

He must acknowledge the son of his unloved wife as the firstborn by giving him a double share of all he has. That son is the first sign of his father's strength. The right of the firstborn belongs to him.

God spoke of it clearly. The right of the first-born , Ismael is double the inheritance of the second son, which is Isaac, a fact that Israelites rejects. They were a truly rebellious nation.

God promised to make Ismael a great nation and fruitful in Genesis..

And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation. Genesis 17:20

The nation described in Matthew in conclusion 21:44

"He who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom it falls will be crushed."

The stone also visualized by Daniel

Daniel 2:44-45 we read these words: In the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.

Just as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God has made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and its interpretation sure.

The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) said: "My similitude in comparison with the other Prophets before me is that of a man who has built a nice and beautiful house, but left out one brick in a corner. The people go around it and marvel at its beauty, but say, 'if only that brick would be placed!' I am that brick, and I am the seal (end) of the Prophets." (Reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

33:40 Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the messenger of Allah and the seal of the Prophets; and Allah is Aware of all things. Holy Qur'an

The cursed people you spoke about were the Children of Israel who took other gods for worship, who made a golden calf even after God has delivered them from the hands of Pharaoh, who sacrificed in every green tree, who kill their children for sacrifice, who lie about Allah and appoint a son to be a partner in His Majesty. These are the cursed people.

2:159 Those who hide the proofs and the guidance which We revealed, after We had made it clear in the Scripture: such are accursed of Allah and accursed of those who have the power to curse

Jesus also cursed this people in Luke 11:52

"What sorrow awaits you experts in religious law! For you remove the key to knowledge from the people. You don't enter the Kingdom yourselves, and you prevent others from entering."
and in Matthew

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to."

If the prophecies concerning the coming of the Prophet Muhammad have not been obscured in the Torah and Gospel, then all of you would have known and expected his coming and believed him when he came.

And those who disbelieve say: We believe not in this Qur'an nor in that which was before it; but oh, if thou couldst see, when the wrong doers are brought up before their Lord, how they cast the blame one to another; how those who were despised in the earth say unto those who were proud: But for you, we should have been believers. Holy Qur'an 34:31

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeathbecomesLife

I have not read the Quran.

Your testimony thus far has been truthful.

As I have no name for deity...

And as you have eloquently described what it is I know to be deity.

If he gave you a name for him, I will believe you that it is his name.

He did not give it to me, but sent you as his messenger.

As it is his will.

Allahu Ahkbar!
edit on 19-6-2012 by DeathbecomesLife because: (no reason given)

Allahu Akbar !

These are moments that lifts me up.

Thank you and welcome to the Party of Allah.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Isaiah says this...

It is "I".

Does Allah have one I?

Allah is the Only I. The word ALONE appertains to Him Only.

When he said it is, I, it is I, Allah.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Isaiah says this...

It is "I".

Does Allah have one I?

Allah is the Only I. The word ALONE appertains to Him Only.

When he said it is, I, it is I, Allah.

Peace!

If that it is how it is seen through your I, then let it be.

I can see through your I that I is Allah.

Light upon light.

Allahu Ahkbar, it is I.
edit on 20-6-2012 by DeathbecomesLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
Have fun with Allah, I'll stick with Jesus.
I don't even know Allah.

Have both fun with your guys
i will stick with the Creator

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

I don't even know Allah.

What is your creator?

Did it create everything?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

You speak the truth, light upon light. Allah guides to his light whom He wills.

24:35 Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth. The similitude of His light is as a niche wherein is a lamp. The lamp is in a glass. The glass is as it were a shining star. This lamp is kindled from a blessed tree, an olive neither of the East nor of the West, whose oil would almost glow forth of itself though no fire touched it. light upon light, Allah guideth unto His light whom He will. And Allah speaketh to mankind in allegories, for Allah is knower of all things.

May Allah reveal more to you in Divine inspiration all that you need to know.

Peace be with you...!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by maung

Peace brother Maung!

It is all right as long as you know who is your Lord, that's the first question that every one will be asked in the grave. As long as you answer ALLAH is your Lord, Islam as your religion and the Prophet Muhammad as the messenger sent to you ... then peace and joy you have never dreamed of as the reward for your perseverance in knowing Your Creator and following His straight path!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

I don't even know Allah.

That is good that you said you will stick with the Creator, but one thing you should know before you rejected one of them is that Your Creator and Allah is ONE, if they're not the same then tell me what Your Creator created.

13:16 Say (O Muhammad): Who is Lord of the heaven and the earth? Say: Allah! Say: Take ye then (others) beside Him for protectors, which, even for themselves, have neither benefit nor hurt? Say: Is the blind man equal to the seer, or is darkness equal to light? Or assign they unto Allah partners Who created the like of His creation so that the creation which they made and His creation seemed alike to them? Say: Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is the One, the Almighty

35:11 Allah created you from dust, then from a little fluid, then He made you pairs (the male and female). No female beareth or bringeth forth save with His knowledge. And no one groweth old who groweth old, nor is aught lessened of his life, but it is recorded in a Book. Lo! that is easy for Allah.

10:3 Lo! your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then He established Himself upon the Throne, directing all things. There is no intercessor with Him save after His permission. That is Allah, your Lord, so worship Him. Oh, will ye not remind?

10:5 He it is who appointed the sun a splendor and the moon a light, and measured for her stages, that ye might know the number of the years, and the reckoning. Allah created not all that save in truth. He detaileth the revelations for people who have knowledge.

14:32 Allah is He Who created the heavens and the earth, and causeth water to descend from the sky, thereby producing fruits as food for you, and maketh the ships to be of service unto you, that they may run upon the sea at His command, and hath made of service unto you the rivers;

16:4 He hath created man from a drop of fluid, yet behold! he is an open opponent.

29:61 And if thou wert to ask them: Who created the heavens and the earth, and constrained the sun and the moon (to their appointed work)? they would say: Allah. How then are they turned away?

31:11 This is the Creation of Allah. Now show me that which those ye worship beside Him have created. Nay, but the wrongdoers are in error manifest!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join