It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Angels...It's about time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

You can worship Allah in your own unique way, whatever is easy for you, all that matters is the intention.

“ Oh humankind! One who knows his self also knows Me; one who knows Me seeks Me, and one who seeks Me certainly finds Me; one who finds Me attains all his aspirations and expectations, and prefers none over Me. Oh humankind! Be humble that you can have knowledge of Me. One who renounces his self finds Me. In order to know Me, renounce your own self. A heart which has not flourished and been perfected is blind. ”

It is mentioned in the Qur'an that it is not the eyes that grow blind, but it is the heart that goes blind. The heart rest and feels peace only when it remembers its Creator.

Did not Jesus say, "Matt 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. (King James Version)

If you use your heart to see, your whole body will be full of light.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
So back to the original question. Why Islam? Certainly not because of Matthew 21-43. That nation doesn't exist yet. Won't exist until the day of Jezreel starts. 2000 years after the death of John the Baptist. The reason I suspect Islam was created because of the prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49.

In those prophesies it was told to the descendants of Israel/Jacob that they were to become nations. And Ephraim was to become a multitude of nations. So after 3000 years of mixing with the native peoples of the middle east I would point out that the biological descendants of the Jews and Israelites are the Arabs. And the Persians. And the rest of the various peoples of the middle east.

They are the biological descendants of the people that triggered the curse! And I would float the possibility that Islam is a punishment.
edit on 13-6-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

It is good to know that you study scriptures, but if you really wish for the truth you should open your heart to all the scriptures, if you read the Holy Qur'an, which is the Key to understanding all scriprures then you will understand.

17:2 We gave unto Moses the Scripture, and We appointed it a guidance for the Children of Israel, saying: Choose no guardian beside Me.

17:3 They were the seed of those whom We carried in the ship along with Noah. Lo! he was a grateful slave.

17:4 And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the scripture: Ye verily will work corruption in the earth twice, and ye will become great tyrants.

17:5 So when the time for the first of the two came, We roused against you slaves of Ours of great might who ravaged your country, and it was a threat performed.

17:6 Then we gave you once again your turn against them, and We aided you with wealth and children and made you more in soldiery,

17:7 (Saying): If ye do good, ye do good for your own souls, and if ye do evil, it is for them in like manner. So, when the time for the second (of the judgments) came We roused against you others of Our slaves to ravage you, and to enter the Temple even as they entered it the first time, and to lay waste all that they conquered with an utter wasting.

17:8 It may be that your Lord will have mercy on you, but if ye repeat the crime We shall repeat the punishment, and We have appointed hell a dungeon for the disbelievers.

17:9Lo! this Quran guideth unto that which is straightest, and giveth tidings unto the believers who do good works that theirs will be a great reward.

17:10 And that those who believe not in the Hereafter, for them We have prepared a painful doom.

Where are the children of Israel in this last age?

17:104 And We said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land; but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass we shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.

The messenger of the Covenant in Malachi is Jesus, who prepared the way for the coming of the Prophet Muhammad..

61:6 And when Jesus son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah unto you, confirming that which was revealed before me in the Torah, and bringing good tidings of a messenger who cometh after me, whose name is the Muhammad ( the Praised One). Yet when he hath come unto them with clear proofs, they say: This is mere magic.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

He is indeed Most Merciful, because He gave you life, He gave you hearing, eyesight, and heart and mind to understand otherwise how can you return to Him?

Do you think God created you for nothing then? You're here just to enjoy yourself, you live and you die, that's it? That is the belief of the men of old, or that's how you believed then and you never changed even though you were given enough chance, life and life again just to learn one simple thing..to know Your God.. because He is Merciful.

He created Satan and he was one of the highest angels, but he became rebellious when God created man and asked the angels to bow down before him. He was arrogant because he think himself above man, who was created from clay, while he was created from fire. When he was expelled from Paradise he bowed to show God that the man whom God preferred over him will not be grateful to Him and instead will follow him, Satan. God gave him leave to do this until the time of the End (Judgment Day), but God told Satan that he will not have power over His single-minded slaves... these are the people I'm looking for and gathering and preparing.

God gave you life so you will find Eternal life, not to lose it forever. This world is a TEST to know which of his Creation will be the best in conduct, to choose the good rather than evil. Did Jesus or any of the prophets teach to enjoy the life of this world which is temporary and neglect the Hereafter which is the permanent abode or did they teach to live in this world as a traveller, a passer-by?

He who will know the world, will find a corpse, and he who find the corpse is superior to all.

Enjoy and wait. We also are waiting!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Also fulfilled the words of Jesus in Matthew 21:43

Jesus said to the Jews: "Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. "

Not.

The nation He speaks of would be the nation represented by the olive tree and its grafted branches.
Olive tree= Jews
Grafted branches= Gentiles

The Kingdom of God was taken from the Jews because of their breaking their Covenant with God and given to another nation, this was a prophecy of the calling of the Gentiles.

They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not god; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation. Deuteronomy 32:21

Wesley's notes ( interpretation)

32:21 I will move them to jealousy with those that are not a people - With the Heathen nations, who are none of my people, who scarce deserve the name of a people, as being without the knowledge and fear of God, which is the foundation of all true policy and government, and many of them destitute of all government, laws and order. And yet these people I will take in your stead, receive them and reject you; which, when it came to pass how desperately did it provoke the Jews to jealousy? A foolish nation - So the Gentiles were both in the opinion of the Jews and in truth and reality, notwithstanding all their pretences to wisdom, there being nothing more foolish or brutish than the worship of idols.

5:70 We made a covenant of old with the Children of Israel and We sent unto them messengers. As often as a messenger came unto them with that which their souls desired not they became rebellious. Some of them they denied and some they slew.

What is the Covenant that the children of Israel broke?

5:12 Allah made a covenant of old with the Children of Israel and We raised among them twelve chieftains: and Allah said: Lo! I am with you. If ye establish worship and pay the poor due, and believe in My messengers and support them, and lend unto Allah a kindly loan, surely I shall remit your sins, and surely I shall bring you into gardens underneath which rivers flow. Whoso among you disbelieveth after this will go astray from a plain road.

---they did not believe the Messengers and did not support them... instead they reject them or kill them .. the Covenant was broken and given to another nation.

2:285 The messenger believeth in that which hath been revealed unto him from his Lord and (so do) the believers. Each one believeth in Allah and His angels and His scriptures and His messengers--We make no distinction between any of His messengers--and they say: We hear, and we obey. (Grant us) Thy forgiveness, our Lord. Unto Thee is the journeying.

5:7 Remember Allah's grace upon you and His covenant by which He bound you when ye said: We hear and we obey; and keep your duty to Allah. Allah knoweth what is in the breasts (of men)

The New Covenant made by God with this nation which was not a nation .. " To believe in Allah, and His angels, and His scriptures and His messengers and to make no distinction between any of them. "

Keep the Covenant..

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Every like loves his like.

You follow the path you want to follow.

I call, if you didn't hear me, then you don't know my voice. The sheeps know their shepherd's voice, even though he change his clothes and appearance, by his voice alone they will know him.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech

You ask a rough question. If you asked it to a hundred Christians you would probably get a hundred different answers. My answer would be this.

Thousands of years ago before Judaism there was a number of "pagan" religions out there. The religions of the Egyptians and Sumerians to reference a few of them. My personal theories are that the "God" of the Jews may have revealed himself to some of these ancient civilizations. And that those religions simply existed to fulfill objectives he had. And allowed to die off as those objectives were met.

The religion of the Egyptians lasted for thousands of years before Joseph appeared on the scene. And per the story he warned the Egyptians of the coming 7 year famine and helped them take measures to survive it. Indirectly this showed he cared about the Egyptians of the time. I would say it's quite possible the God of the Jews may have presented himself to the Egyptians and may have answered to the name of one or some of those gods.

Also you run into the possibilities that there are "other entities" out there that may have represented themselves as "gods" as well. Angels and demons. Also one of the titles of the Jewish God is that he is the most high God. That in and of itself seems to indicate that there is more that one out there.

Then you could also consider the ancient Aliens theories. Or even the possibility that in the ancient past a civilization developed that was as advanced or more advanced that we are. If a person from such a civilization had contact with a stone age era tribe they could consider him a "god"

One last thing I should mention about the Jewish God is this. He makes his intentions to take over the world rather clear in the book of Genesis. And to start with his method to get to this end is Genetics. Literally through the Abraham, Issac, and Jacob's blood line those descendants were to scatter to all of the earth.

Part of his plan is to bring salvation to the world by making them all part of the family. And that would mean that all of the "other religions" out there eventually would be ended. One way or another.
edit on 14-6-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

Liked your answer. It was interesting. Religon are a temporary things until the truth becomes accepted and truly known by all humans. But the earth is meant to have the seeking of the hidden for now and we are not supposed to know exactly where we stand on the scale until the moment we get to know to much and can connect to the One on the other side. When this place evolves to the next stage I do not know. But I hope it is as soon as possible.
edit on 14-6-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You can worship Allah in your own unique way, whatever is easy for you, all that matters is the intention.

“ Oh humankind! One who knows his self also knows Me; one who knows Me seeks Me, and one who seeks Me certainly finds Me; one who finds Me attains all his aspirations and expectations, and prefers none over Me. Oh humankind! Be humble that you can have knowledge of Me. One who renounces his self finds Me. In order to know Me, renounce your own self. A heart which has not flourished and been perfected is blind. ”

It is mentioned in the Qur'an that it is not the eyes that grow blind, but it is the heart that goes blind. The heart rest and feels peace only when it remembers its Creator.

Did not Jesus say, "Matt 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. (King James Version)

If you use your heart to see, your whole body will be full of light.

Or you might do everything you think is right for a long time even decades. Become extreamly depresed that nothing in this world is as it should be. Have a toped out amagydala fear/pain moment and destroy the wall that is between you and the other side. The ego will be exausted in that moment and a strange calmness will come. And the connection will work and you will be able to think the thoughts that is needed to be thought for understanding and finding your way home.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

17:2 We gave unto Moses the Scripture, and We appointed it a guidance for the Children of Israel, saying: Choose no guardian beside Me.

Ego duality viewpoint. Not really enlightened.

17:3 They were the seed of those whom We carried in the ship along with Noah. Lo! he was a grateful slave.

17:4 And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the scripture: Ye verily will work corruption in the earth twice, and ye will become great tyrants.

17:5 So when the time for the first of the two came, We roused against you slaves of Ours of great might who ravaged your country, and it was a threat performed.

17:6 Then we gave you once again your turn against them, and We aided you with wealth and children and made you more in soldiery,

Some info that they are gonna follow the "egoparasitic pyramid of power" (service to self) that never have worked and never will bring harmony

17:7 (Saying): If ye do good, ye do good for your own souls, and if ye do evil, it is for them in like manner. So, when the time for the second (of the judgments) came We roused against you others of Our slaves to ravage you, and to enter the Temple even as they entered it the first time, and to lay waste all that they conquered with an utter wasting.

17:8 It may be that your Lord will have mercy on you, but if ye repeat the crime We shall repeat the punishment, and We have appointed hell a dungeon for the disbelievers.

17:9Lo! this Quran guideth unto that which is straightest, and giveth tidings unto the believers who do good works that theirs will be a great reward.

Karma discussion and that you need to understand the lesson. And a view that Quran is the best way. Probably depend on the person. For some Quran will be a quick enlightning road. For some buddism. For some no faith at all.

17:10 And that those who believe not in the Hereafter, for them We have prepared a painful doom.

Ego duality viewpoint. Not really enlightened. No true saint is ever left behind not matter the views he/she have been conditioned with in life. God does not make misstakes and waste a finished soul, by missplacing them.
edit on 14-6-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

He is indeed Most Merciful, because He gave you life, He gave you hearing, eyesight, and heart and mind to understand otherwise how can you return to Him?

Do you think God created you for nothing then? You're here just to enjoy yourself, you live and you die, that's it? That is the belief of the men of old, or that's how you believed then and you never changed even though you were given enough chance, life and life again just to learn one simple thing..to know Your God.. because He is Merciful.

He created Satan and he was one of the highest angels, but he became rebellious when God created man and asked the angels to bow down before him. He was arrogant because he think himself above man, who was created from clay, while he was created from fire. When he was expelled from Paradise he bowed to show God that the man whom God preferred over him will not be grateful to Him and instead will follow him, Satan. God gave him leave to do this until the time of the End (Judgment Day), but God told Satan that he will not have power over His single-minded slaves... these are the people I'm looking for and gathering and preparing.

God gave you life so you will find Eternal life, not to lose it forever. This world is a TEST to know which of his Creation will be the best in conduct, to choose the good rather than evil. Did Jesus or any of the prophets teach to enjoy the life of this world which is temporary and neglect the Hereafter which is the permanent abode or did they teach to live in this world as a traveller, a passer-by?

He who will know the world, will find a corpse, and he who find the corpse is superior to all.

Enjoy and wait. We also are waiting!

Sorry, I've made myself a new policy of not responding to religious insanity. Though the idea of a super force existing outside of time and creating life cannot be proven one way or the other, the belief in the fantastic tales written within today's bibles go way beyond insane. Good day.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Even a man cut off from civilization and living all alone, if he will just follow his heart he will find his way home.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Ego duality viewpoint. Not really enlightened. No true saint is ever left behind not matter the views he/she have been conditioned with in life. God does not make misstakes and waste a finished soul, by missplacing them.

-- The Qur'an speaks only the Truth, and it is a healing and mercy for all mankind. It is the fountain of life, the map on how to rejuvenate the spirit. No one can criticize a single word or say that's not enlightened, who are we to say that of God's words? Do we know better than the One who created all? God knows, we don't know.

Every soul is given until the Day of Judgment to find its way back home, to repent. We travel from plane to plane just to perfect our soul, and this is the last plane and the Judgment of all souls in all planes will take place here. God will bring us all together, all the past generations in one gathering to be judged or to be rewarded, not one of us will be wronged and every detail of our life will be in our own individual books which will testify for us, every word and deed and we have done from the time our soul received a body until this day.

Hell is real. Only disbelievers and hypocrites will be thrown there along with the Deceiver and his tribes.
Purgatory is real. Only those who were not shown a way will be brought there.
Paradise is real. Only the believers, the Saints and the Martyrs will get there. Those who answered the call of Allah, believed in His Unity, in His messengers, who are doers of good, who shun evil. These are the successful.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

I hate to burst your bubble but Menorah's are jewish, not islamic.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by GmoS719

Have fun with Allah, I'll stick with Jesus.
I don't even know Allah.

Jesus knows Allah.
You have fun.

edit on 13-6-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

Yes Yeshua knws Allah, he calls him Satan.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by queenofangels_17

I hate to burst your bubble but Menorah's are jewish, not islamic.

Mary is the light of the Jew, she is the Menorah, but she was a Muslim and will always be a Muslim. She has but a little time to unite the three seeds into one, but it will be done. And when she has finished, the trumpet will sound.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by GmoS719

Have fun with Allah, I'll stick with Jesus.
I don't even know Allah.

Jesus knows Allah.
You have fun.

edit on 13-6-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

Yes Yeshua knws Allah, he calls him Satan.

Jesus knows Allah, and he calls Him his Lord. He is not too proud to serve Him and he is one of the righteous.

You don't know Jesus, what you think you know about him is false. There is still time, if you're not too proud.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Jesus knows Allah, and he calls Him his Lord. He is not too proud to serve Him and he is one of the righteous.

You don't know Jesus, what you think you know about him is false. There is still time, if you're not too proud.

That is an absolute which I believe Jesus would want clarified first.

Here is how I picture the conversation going.

Muslim: Do you serve Allah?

Jesus: What is Allah?

Muslim: Allah is the creator of all that is.

Jesus: Then yes, Allah is my Lord.

Jew: You said you served YhWh.

Jesus: Allah and YhWh are ONE.

Jew: How can this be?

Jesus: Is it not written, The Lord confounded the tongues of Man?

That is how I picture it in my mind.
edit on 17-6-2012 by DeathbecomesLife because: No need for "thou" in this age.

edit on 17-6-2012 by DeathbecomesLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hate will destroy you. I went down that road for 14 years and it nearly consumed me. The things that will destroy your soul are bitterness, anger and hatred. Just let it go, in the end we all die. Don't spend your life clinging to what does not matter.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

That's true lonewolf, hate destroys people, but its the wrong hate that does it. Sometimes people hate the things that's good for them and love things that is bad for them.

Some people hate medicine because it taste bitter and sometimes it makes them feel worse before they get better, but they do get better because of the medicine. They love the things that make them sick. In this case I'm talking about the things that make the soul sick. Idolatry makes the soul sick, whether it be for money, for power, for fame. Loving the worldly things more than you should and not loving the Creator as he should be loved, these are the things that make the soul of man sick.

Jesus came to heal the afflicted soul but only the people with physical sickness came to him, he stood in the midst of the people in the flesh, but found all of them intoxicated and none of them thirsty.

Very soon mankind will shake off its wine and they will see.

This is not a time to hate, this is the time for compassion, a time for purification a time for filling up your lamp with faith for surely the bridegroom is coming and the wedding is soon.

"Whoever has ears, let him hear. There is light within a man of light, and he lights up the whole world. If he does not shine, he is darkness."

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DeathbecomesLife

God created all that exist and mankind knows this, in their hearts of hearts they know this. God talks to mankind through His messengers, continuously sending them to keep this knowledge in the hearts of men alive. He is known in various name all through the generation of men. But in this last generation, He has revealed to His chosen people His name that He wished to be called and that is ALLAH. If you truly believed in God, then call Him by His name or call Him the Beneficent, whichever one you call Him, He will answer you. All soul's journey is towards Him.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

reply to post by DeathbecomesLife

God created all that exist and mankind knows this, in their hearts of hearts they know this. God talks to mankind through His messengers, continuously sending them to keep this knowledge in the hearts of men alive. He is known in various name all through the generation of men. But in this last generation, He has revealed to His chosen people His name that He wished to be called and that is ALLAH. If you truly believed in God, then call Him by His name or call Him the Beneficent, whichever one you call Him, He will answer you. All soul's journey is towards Him.

Peace!

Then you have a different opinion on the matter than other muslims I have met.

Allah as I have been told, translates as God. Allah is the arabic equivalent to that which cannot be named.

If it is a name to you, then so be it.

However, it is presumptuous to tell another the name of their creator. I know my creator, and it has no name.

If Allah is the creator of all that is, isn't Allah capable of revealing it's name to it's creation as it sees fit?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join