It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*N0 Breaking News* NO Update From Baltic USO Exploration Team

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
*N0 Breaking News* NO Update From Baltic USO Exploration Team

Still no news from USO Exploration Team, I have been emailing the press officer for the last few days and they say they have nothing to report, this is going the way of the anonymous ufo revelations.

last email reply

Thank you for your interest in Ocean X Team!

Unfortunately we have no more news as it stands right now.
As soon as we have anything we will communicate that.

Once again, thanks for your engagement in the expedition!

Best regards,

Josephine Görander

WHY NOT CONTACT THEM YOURSELVES if you really want the answers ACT NOW!

press officer email address

Contact info for press:
Josephine Görander
Press Officer
Phone: +46 8 588 012 79
Mobile: +46 70 665 95 90
[email protected]

Chase and chase these people, we want answers either way!
edit on 13-6-2012 by bsalert because: edit text

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

N0 Breaking News ... NO Update From Baltic USO ... NO need for a new thread

Oh .. hold on ... Breaking News ... Peter Lindberg has a coffee ... may have another later

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
i still think this is a publicity stunt of sorts

they are looking investors for their operations maybe.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a shipwreck

Lets face it.If indeed they had a ufo they wouldn't shout it all over.Instead they would wait till they were 100% sure whats down there before saying anything,

AS is they say ufo to draw attention

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

It's funny you should mention that.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

Well give them a chance, it isn't easy building a "spaceship" at the bottom of the Baltic!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Sometimes no news is news in itself, for instance where has the anonymous ufo story gone, are there any updates, No, that's news in itself Hoax. Strange how no news gives you the answers sometimes - New thread is keeping it in the headlines and people in the loop seems like a good idea to me...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Not sure that proves anything either, the entire email simply proves they did find something but they don't know what yet, it's the delay releasing whatever they have now found that i find puzzling.

What does someone gain by trying to call this evidence and a hoax? another question.

I don't think this deserves any attention, and should be ignored because it offers nothing new to this story.

edit on 13-6-2012 by bsalert because: edit text

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Thanks, OP. I flagged you.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by bsalert

N0 Breaking News ... NO Update From Baltic USO ... NO need for a new thread

Oh .. hold on ... Breaking News ... Peter Lindberg has a coffee ... may have another later

OP went to the trouble of emailing the press officer. Doesn't seem like much, but a lot more than most people will do in making a thread. So, I applaud that at least.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by IMSAM

It's funny you should mention that.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And boom goes the dynamite.

Second line.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

that thread does not get much attention and there's good reason, it proves nothing, it shows they did find something but don't at that point know what it is, that thread does nothing for the story and does not prove hoax or scam either way.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsalert
reply to post by boncho

that thread does not get much attention and there's good reason, it proves nothing, it shows they did find something but don't at that point know what it is, that thread does nothing for the story and does not prove hoax or scam either way.

No. You are correct as most of the information from the source, shows that it is merely talk about the marketing side of the expedition, and of course does not indicate anything more.

There really isn't any need to consider "hoax" as I think it is agreed upon, there is an object down there. Be it a rock or Millenium Falcon...

What makes me curious though, is they claim to have found something "interesting" but then go into media silence. Along with the talk about monetizing the expedition through marketing means (because even if the object is valuable it can't be sold -economic zone-) leads me to wonder if they found a big rock and are just trying to get more publicity off of it before saying so...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
ONCE AGAIN ! People need to keep thy mouth shut until the right time. Going public with this before actually doing it was just plain stupid....

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

reply to post by boncho

No. You are correct as most of the information from the source, shows that it is merely talk about the marketing side of the expedition, and of course does not indicate anything more.

There really isn't any need to consider "hoax" as I think it is agreed upon, there is an object down there. Be it a rock or Millenium Falcon...

What makes me curious though, is they claim to have found something "interesting" but then go into media silence. Along with the talk about monetizing the expedition through marketing means (because even if the object is valuable it can't be sold -economic zone-) leads me to wonder if they found a big rock and are just trying to get more publicity off of it before saying so...

Well, as it is the Baltic Sea, i think it is entirely plausible to suspect it may be something from the Cold War era - a possible Soviet experimental craft of some description that never quite worked, or similar.

It could be anything at all but if they have found something, and suddenly gone all quiet on information about that something, it could be for perfectly viable security reasons.

Or they are busy taking the balsa wood down to depth to build something to "drag up".

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

if anything i think that kinda validates the crew.....
they're saying yes, they found something, but no, they're not sure how much it's worth..
if it were really a money grab you would imagine they would already have their pricetags and presentations all prepared, would you not?

OP, thanks for letting us read the response
i know i for one am far too lazy to write them myself.
i was under the impression a press release wasn't due til the end of the week
but it's good to see people looking around and sharing what little information we have

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

This maybe wishful thinking but if they have found ufo/uso etc they maybe talking to news companies to get a biding war going for a large money pot, if it is true they will become very wealthy selling the biggest story in history, note they have a media company handling the press etc. www.titan.se not just someone at the office or on board the ship. they must be expecting a lot of interest.

It may also be that Titan media are making a news video on board as we speak?

**Extra** titan media developed a new website for the Exploration team but the youtube video has been removed??

see BalticCowboys.com/
edit on 13-6-2012 by bsalert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Appreciate the OP calling the team to find out current details on this.

The silence maybe a bit strange at the moment but maybe they are making sure they document and possibly photograph the geological "Find" if that is what this is. So it can be presented as best as possible.

But........on the other hand IF they have found something very unusual like expermental craft or something extraterrestrial, then who is to know they were not being watched by the government there or the military for that matter?

Do you really think that if an independant team of explorers were to find what could be the find of the Millenium in the Baltic that they would go viral? Believe me, there are others that will be watching this very closely if it is not of this planet.

Very interesting times at the moment.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

This maybe wishful thinking but if they have found ufo/uso etc they maybe talking to news companies to get a biding war going for a large money pot...

Well that's a surefire way to throw out your chances of paydirt.

*Breaking News*

Giant round rock found on sea floor... Team mysteriously died in plane crash on return flight from the find.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

**Extra** Titan media developed a new website for the Exploration team but the youtube video has been removed by them??

see BalticCowboys.com/

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

**Extra** Titan media developed a new website for the Exploration team but the youtube video has been removed by them??

see BalticCowboys.com/

I really hope this doesn't turn into one of those bits where people pretend they have information that's being suppressed just to get viral publicity. If it is, that would be a piss off.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join