It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man implants magnets under skin to keep Ipod attached to wrist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swizzy
I bet he will regret this in his later stages...

This statement right here.....

Is one of the most ignorant statements in our society.

People like him do it as a full blown hobby. Do you think the guy who collects stamps regrets his decision to do so when he's dying? What about the guy who builds models or flies RC planes? I'm sure you have a hobby and I'm sure you'll regret it in your later stages....

How does that make you feel?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I do not think that the augmentation that this gentleman has undertaken is either tasteful, or effective. It will undoubtedly reduce the working life of any gadget he places upon those magnets in any case.

However, when the clever folks who build mobile devices can reduce all those functions down into a liquid, and put them through a tattoo gun, perhaps I will change my tune. However, that doesnt make this unfortunate persons taste or intelligence any further up the scale. What a wally!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Candidate for the Darwin awards in my opinion.
www.darwinawards.com...
That list seems to be getting longer every day. Sigh....It wont be long before the entire world ends up on that list at the rate our civilization is going. I am starting to look forward to loosing all my mental faculties as I get old, because all the stupid humans are driving me crazy.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join