It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation Reading in Indiana May be linked to This

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Don't you wish they were a little more specific than:

described as a "small leak"
?

Old Faithful might seem like a small leak in 300 thousand gallon tank.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I been on this guys YT channel for a few months. I live in Southern Ontario London Area. He Lives in Eastern Ontario, Kingston Area about 300 KM due East. You can go back to NOVEMBER and see his radiation tests. Here's his latest VID June 12th. and his comments below .

June 12th 012 eastern Ontario. The storm blew up from the Ohio area as often the storms do here. They seem to curve down around the Great Lakes and shoot up along the St Lawrence River and Ottawa valley. [You know.... Jet stream] Also whenever I get the chance I sit out side under a shaddy tree and jot down air readings and graph them. I'm seeing spikes in my background from my normal of 0.14 micro-sieverts per hour, to well up in the 0.50's - 0.60's and lasting for several cycles on my geiger. [A cycle is 10 seconds] That's on the air,,,,, everyday. .[Hot particle?] I wish I could post the rad graphs on U-tube, the way I do on my FB wall, but those of you who know me, see them anyway. So it would seem, [For the pro-nukie, prostitute science wannabies, involved in furthering the normal radon myth], that I now have radon in my rain and air too. They're even finding radon in Pacific Tuna and other seafood, now gang. In fact the only place I don't have radon is in my 130 year old fieldstone basement. Is it possible other nuke plants in North America are using the cover of the ongoing fukushima triple meltdowns, to vent/dump? Hell, yes.
And he makes an excellent point about, Dumping, venting for sure.Never mind the fact, THE FACT we are being ionized to death,everyday. Go back through his vids and tell me we don't have a serious problem of genocide!! Thank god for Firebombclipper and Potrblog are doing what they are doing. Face it. Nuclear Power needs to go. Period.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Mister1k because: extra comments

<< 1   >>

join