It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man with "vampire teeth" attacks homeless man....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
THEY WALK AMONG US.....

In the wake of a series of recent cannibal-style attacks, sink your teeth into this one:

A man having what are described as “vampire teeth” has been arrested today in the San Diego suburb of La Jolla, Calif., for allegedly attacking a homeless man and threatening to kill him.

According to the San Diego Union-Tribune, police were called to a shopping center about 5:45 a.m. by someone who saw the victim standing outside a CVS Pharmacy. San Diego police Capt. Brian Ahearn said when officers arrived on scene, they found the 55-year-old man wounded and bleeding with his left eye swollen shut.

Capt.Ahearn told the paper the attacker, whose name has not yet been released but was described as looking like a transient, kicked the victim numerous times in the face, head and ribs while saying that he wanted to kill him. The suspect was found by police a short time later and arrested on felony assault charges that could be upgraded to attempted murder.

www.wnd.com...

Wow.... what is going on with these homeless people????

And check out his teeth. Pretty scary, huh.....

edit on 13-6-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
He's a bit scary himself...looks like he could use a few sandwiches instead of blood??

I am starting to wonder if the economy is making already mentally unstable people worse. Money puts a hell of a lot of stress on a normal person when it's running short. I think it is pushing others into a more severe mental state because they can't afford their meds, or they can't afford the "safer" drugs (if there is such a thing). Dealers may be cutting it with less safe products to maintain a nice profit is what I mean by that.

I am finding it hard to believe it is bath salt related on every occasion but have yet to buy into the ZA scenario.

ETA that I didn't see any glitter...Not one iota.
edit on 6/13/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Vampires don't get caught

Couldn't he used his vampire powers to disappear?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
holy # vampires too now. maybe the zombies and the vampires will take each other out and we won't have to worry about either

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

I would totally wear one of those fangs on a necklace.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
holy # vampires too now. maybe the zombies and the vampires will take each other out and we won't have to worry about either

VAMPIRES VS. ZOMBIES

What's next?????

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
No, just a sick man who gets his thrills out of beating homeless people.. No vampire, no zombie, just a sadistic prick.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Good old CRACK

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Vampires don't get caught

Couldn't he used his vampire powers to disappear?

That's only in the movies, along with the good looks!!! LOL....

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
All this could be a mental disorder.. Sometimes things like this can happen if someone believes strong enough that they are something. The Vampire for example..Some can grow to believe that they are one..They will lock themselves away from the sun..explains extremely pale skin.They will cut off ties to the'outside' world and become recluse.

I also laugh at the fact most if not 98% of the worlds popularity turn to 'blood sucking' vampires..When there are other types i.e the Psychic Vampire which there is little research on. Psychic Vampires are believed to just be people who can enter the room and 'suck' the energy and life out of the rooms occupants.

I make no claims that i actually know what i am talking about..i just make my own opinions and voice them

I also apologise for my grammer..Not too good with it, or spelling for that matter

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Fangs for the update!
I'll let myself out....

Actually, although this is a disturbing trend, I'm sure the thousands of unreported crimes against humanity are still the same as ever. They are just reporting more on the odd cases I suspect because that's the fashion these days.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
In my day Vampires were neither sparkly nor ugly dirty old bastards with their false top bridge missing.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Already a current topic here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join