It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Long Are "We The People" Going To Wait Before We Demand "TREASON" ... Starting at the VERY T

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The problem is those who would be willing to do something sit on forums like this and talk about it, rant about it and get frustrated over lack of action. If everyone here who believes we need to do something, got together and actually did something, others would follow. We are lemmings. You start the momentum and others join in.

As for placing us on a secret list, they can't detain and jail the entire population of this country. That is why they trump and entrap small groups to instill fear into the rest of the population thinking of doing something. Fear is a great weapon, and the wield it quite well. Pick a date. Pick locations around the country. Assemble and link groups together via the internet. Start the push and don't back down!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mrgregbusybee

hey...here's an outlandish, crazy idea....get off your ass, and help make government work for all of us. and if you need to know the secret on how to do that, read an elementary school history book.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
The right wing comes with nationalism though. And the corporative state sounds like ideas taken out of context probably on purpose. The book was published and copyrighted in 2000 by the University of Nebraska Press.

Don't know what you mean by the book? This is from this site: The Doctrine of Fascism. I don't think it was taken out of conext. Here are some other thoughts from Mussolini:

"In view of the fact that private organisation of production is a function of national concern, the organiser of the enterprise is responsible to the State for the direction given to production."

"State intervention in economic production arises only when private initiative is lacking or insufficient, or when the political interests of the State are involved. This intervention may take the form of control, assistance or direct management."

Benito Mussolini, 1935, Fascism: Doctrine and Institutions, Rome: 'Ardita' Publishers.

Looks pretty straight forward to me.

We all know how conservative and militant most nebraskans are so no suprise there. What suprises me though is that you fell for the bait and swallowed all the lies. I thought liberals were a bit smarter than conservatives, apparently not.

I'm neither but I like the idea of using word's real meanings. Private ownership of the means of production is capitalism and therefore right wing.

edit on 14-6-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

In agreement with you 100%.

Since Congress is part and parcel of these new laws/rules/whatever they are called, then pull up the voting record of each Congressperson and if they voted for these items that are not constitutional, then they deserve to be charged with Treason of the highest order.

Then find out who writes these anticonstitutional laws and charge them with Treason as well. Lets start to get the knees quaking for the first time since the McCarthy hearings.

This is not yet a lockdown situation. We can start by massive protests. Those protests start by withdrawing money from the system. That includes Banks and the stock market. Yes that will hurt us in the short term, but it will hurt the powers that be much more.

Next if you work for a major corporation, one that seems to have been part of this attempt to circumvent the constitution, Don't go to work. If we start a massif protest as of a certain date, even one week of protest will cause their security to crumble.

For those who work for the government in any form, join in on the protest. This includes those who work for the court system.

(If you worry about loosing your job, don't. With so many protesting, corps and the gov won't be able to afford to fire anyone. )

This isn't terrorism, this is a response to the Federal Government over reaching its legal constitutional boundaries.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Benchkey

We call that "totalitarianism" and a feature of that is ruling by terror. Do you deny that that's exactly what's happening in the world? Not only the US. That mentality and passive acceptance is creeping outward to other continents, and it all started with 9/11. Think about it. What a jolly good job that was, wasn't it?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Benchkey

I will be right behind you at the protest. About a mile or so to escape the sonic cannon.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I am a vet also, brother. USAF 1960-1964. I am just as frustrated as anyone else but I am realistic. The corrupt system we live under is collapsing, it cannot be fixed. All I am going to do is try to stay out of the way of collateral damage and rebuild from the ground up. Actually, that is happening already. I bought some property in the country and we plan to be as self sufficient as possible to ride out the collapse of the US empire.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Too many sides - too many opinions - too many people.

The challenge for the three hundred million people in this country alone is actually working together. That means all opinions and seeming difference must at the least be put down (for now). What this means is races working together - genders working together - gays and straights working together - old and young working together - scientists and creationists working together - sheep and "awakened ones" working together - and all the (us) versus (them) combinations you can think of working together.

Do you think that will ever happen with three hundred million people in this country alone?

Does it even happen on ATS?

Now what about seven billion people?

Call me skeptical, but I can't count on "We the people" ever actually seeing eachother as "WE" the "PEOPLE".

I see absolute chaos before that even has a slight chance of manifesting, but that doesnt mean I don't HOPE.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Floydshayvious because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2012 by Floydshayvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

hey...here's an outlandish, crazy idea....get off your ass, and help make government work for all of us. and if you need to know the secret on how to do that, read an elementary school history book.

what makes you think i have or am doing nothing because I made a post on here? Ever think maybe I'm trying to get an idea of how many people out there feel the same way and how many people are willing to "tag along"???

Just because I started a thread doesn't mean I'm not doing anything about a problem. I am a problem solver my friend.

Quick question... I received an email message that said I have been "warned" and points taken away...? never heard of this....what's up????

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by otheym

I am a vet also, brother. USAF 1960-1964. I am just as frustrated as anyone else but I am realistic. The corrupt system we live under is collapsing, it cannot be fixed. All I am going to do is try to stay out of the way of collateral damage and rebuild from the ground up. Actually, that is happening already. I bought some property in the country and we plan to be as self sufficient as possible to ride out the collapse of the US empire.

I've actually heard of and know a few people that are doing this. A couple have even quit their jobs...sold their cars for liquid cash to purchase things and are going off the grid. you might be onto something....

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I RECEIVED A "WARNING" FROM SEMPER SOMETHING... WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN? WHY DID I RECEIVE IT? WHY ARE THEY TAKING POINTS AWAY FROM ME? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO TO CORRECT IT? NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE. THANK YOU ALL

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by janus89
Long time lurker but threads like this are starting to annoy me. How come no one in America looks at how corporations are the ones running things with politicians in cohoots. Everyone thinks they become a martyr patriot the second they blame the government for EVERYTHING. Corporations on the other hand are some sacred symbols of good ol' American free market so no one wants to hold them accountable. If you want to prosecute someone for treason then do so with the top management of MNCs that pollute the Earth, strip her of resources, buy politicians and judges , organize slave labor , ship jobs overseas among other horrible acts.

well my lurker friend...sorry you are annoyed... sure we can blame the corporations if that makes you feel better... but it's not the corporations writing and passing laws, it's the politicians. Corporations aren't writing Presidential Orders, it's the puppet himself. In a way, I did link corporations into this rant, when I mentioned the Federal Reserve Bank. That privately owned bank runs this world and we are so in debt to those families, we can't break free of them. So yeah, it's all combined into a huge mess, but one has to find the puppet masters and mind as well start at the puppets in plain view to figure things out

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Geez...where to start? Lots of BS here in my opinion...mixed with Rant.

Can you at least provide a link to this??

5. Eric Holder specifically told Congress during a hearing that he and President Obama do not answer to Congress, they answer to the UN. After multiple times asking Mr. Holder if he would like to change his answer and many many times, Holder said NO... the subject is changed. Holder is backed by Obama.

No bullsh*t here my friend. and I did provide a link and a correction because I was on a "i hate holder kick" it wasn't holder that told that to congress it was secretary of defense leon pannetta who told that to a senate committee regarding our attacks in libya.... the president used his powers that he can use force for no longer than 60 days withoutneeding the approval from congress. anyway... it's even worse having the sec of defense spouting off that the president and his staff don't need approval from congress but from the UN and NATO. here's a link for you.....
PANNETTA

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaze1129

Originally posted by FractalChaos13242017

How long are YOU going to wait?

Once that time comes... What will you do?

I can only speak for my self and a hand full of friends. The Goverment will bring the fight to the people and I do suspect that we are being under estimated. They may have the stick, but they are severly out numbered. We have the home advantage and we're pretty good at the things we can do against our enemies whether they are foreign or domestic. Most of us are ready to "Lock and Load" when the time comes.

I agree...I think the government does underestimate us and what we are willing and capable of doing. I also think they have been preparing. If you take a look, FEMA and the military have been purchasing weapons and ammunition on a much faster and higher scaled now than ever. Weapons meaning, hand guns, rifles...etc. I think they have and use any instance they can to take away our rights to bear arms...i.e. fast and furious is a prime example where the truth accidentally came out. they were using it to manipulate our rights yet nobody cares.....holder should be placed in jail immediately!

hopefully they continue to underestimate us...cause I will not be tagging along and orderly getting into a UN bus to take me to a FEMA camp lol. They will have to kill me

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrgregbusybee

5. Eric Holder specifically told Congress during a hearing that he and President Obama do not answer to Congress, they answer to the UN. After multiple times asking Mr. Holder if he would like to change his answer and many many times, Holder said NO... the subject is changed. Holder is backed by Obama.

No bullsh*t here my friend.

it wasn't holder that told that to congress it was secretary of defense leon pannetta who told that to a senate committee regarding our attacks in libya....

the president used his powers that he can use force for no longer than 60 days withoutneeding the approval from congress. anyway...
PANNETTA

No BS? BUT..it wasn't the Attorney General? It was the Secretary of Defense? And it was regarding our participation in Libya?

Absent troops on the ground, the President is authorized to take action in a support capacity to the United Nations efforts and can do so for up to 60 days without seeking approval from Congress. this has been that way for a very long time, you can disagree with it, but it is not "TREASON"...

GOD Help me...that hacked together youtube is about Rep. Sessions running his mouth and putting words in the mouth of Panetta...Panetta said "of course we would LIKE to have a legal basis"...and he is speaking of an action already authorized under US Law and given the go ahead by the POTUS...when he says "we would like" to have a legal basis in international law.

NO WHERE...besides the partisan ramblings of Rep. Sessions does Panetta cede legal authority to take action to NATO or anyone other than the USA.

He had that authorization under US Law and the approcal of the President of the United States.

What utter BS...and that is after suffering through that video of Sessions rambling and listening carefully

Read your claim again...NOTHING about it is true.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

1. Attorney General Eric Holder (personally appointed by Barry) and Fast & Furious. Here's the deal.... they have emails blatantly saying they were pushing this agenda to make 2nd Amendment changes regarding your rights to bear arms.

I refuse to read any more of this kind of nonsense. Making claims is fun. Repeating things Michael Savage said is apparently even more fun.

Producing the emails would have been honest though. Sometimes that is no fun. So before going on down your rant about communism that fails to understand the term communism, are you going to just say things or are you going to prove them?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The big corporations own the politicians so they own the government. Obama is just an employee.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
EVERYBODY OCCUPY!
meet people on the same wave and look out for solutions together.
Really, discussion on the internet is nice, but meeting real people is bit different.

edit on 14-6-2012 by ClevererRunbeening because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

it wasn't holder that told that to congress it was secretary of defense leon pannetta who told that to a senate committee regarding our attacks in libya....

the president used his powers that he can use force for no longer than 60 days withoutneeding the approval from congress. anyway...
PANNETTA

No BS? BUT..it wasn't the Attorney General? It was the Secretary of Defense? And it was regarding our participation in Libya?

Absent troops on the ground, the President is authorized to take action in a support capacity to the United Nations efforts and can do so for up to 60 days without seeking approval from Congress. this has been that way for a very long time, you can disagree with it, but it is not "TREASON"...

GOD Help me...that hacked together youtube is about Rep. Sessions running his mouth and putting words in the mouth of Panetta...Panetta said "of course we would LIKE to have a legal basis"...and he is speaking of an action already authorized under US Law and given the go ahead by the POTUS...when he says "we would like" to have a legal basis in international law.

NO WHERE...besides the partisan ramblings of Rep. Sessions does Panetta cede legal authority to take action to NATO or anyone other than the USA.

He had that authorization under US Law and the approcal of the President of the United States.

What utter BS...and that is after suffering through that video of Sessions rambling and listening carefully

Holy sh*t.... are you living in a f*cking hole? The Sec of Defense absolutely said they seek approval from the United Nations and tried backtracking once he was called on it. Additionally.... Sec of Def is entirely worse than the AG when discussing that the President absolutely manipulates, avoids and ignores our Constitution. Sec of Defense should follow the Constiution to a letter.

Anyway, have you not read about Fast & Furious. Read about your friend Eric Holder. The man is irresponsible and ridiculous in his actions... if he didn't know about it he should have and for that lack of attention should resign and if he knew about it and allowed it to happen, which all emails and paper trails are leading to such a conclusion, he should be in jail. Not to mention he isn't coming forward with requested material by Congress because ther's a good chance it implements the President as well. There has been 2 Top Secret leaks in information from the White House, one was regarding computer viruses uploaded to Iran so they couldn't complete their nuclear program...fact....leak...now they can fix the problem.... the second leak of information was regarding Seal Team operations, how, what, where, when...etc. Within a couple weeks, 25 SF members were shot down and killed next to Kabul. It's f*cking facts. Open your eyes....to say what I wrote is bullsh*t sincerely aggravates me because it's obvious you know nothing about what is going on today.

I have an idea, how about you be the first to head to the FEMA camps when they open up and send us an email to let us know how that works for you.......

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

PANNETTA

And as i mentioned already, I corrected my mistake and addressed it as Leon Pannetta, not HOlder later in a couple remarks. If you are basing my post off of a name mistake.... you're sincerely lost. As for how that is different...it's not, it shows exactly what this President and his people believe and the agenda they push. It's not our Constitution, it's the UN and their desires. Take a look at the UN council meeting scheduled for this summer...look up the UN plan to ban weapons for all countries from their citizens.... check out what Obama thinks about it. He initially said he did not support it...until a few months ago. What happened a few months ago, fast and furious backfired in their face. They were not able to pass gun laws restricting citizens. Now he supports the UN. investigate and read. ......here's Pannetta talking...

Pannetta talking at Senate Hearing

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join