It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Long Are "We The People" Going To Wait Before We Demand "TREASON" ... Starting at the VERY T

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

This is an interesting point. People being made busier and busier by expectations of modern life, who all but have time to focus on their immediate families and MAYBE some time left for a few close friends. That combined with our nation's love affair with extreme individualism (I think it's a good thing to an extent, I just think it's sad that people don't work together more -- how much easier would it be for many people struggling if they worked together regarding paying for homes, helping raise children/young people. etc.?).

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330
Good luck brother, I'm with you, but be ready for a barrage of trolls.

Like many before you, this will get high jacked and will fall into the abyss because few will fight anymore.

I have to hand it to the trolls though, they are getting good at making subjects like this just disappear.

As for what you said. Right on!

I wouldn't call them trolls... Because anyone whom does not agree with this thread is obviously a government shill.

I agree whole heatedly 100 percent with you bro. Don't worry though because when they do try to take the guns, there is an AMERICAN BEHIND EVERY BLADE OF GRASS with a RIFLE. I would love for the united nations to come into this country trying to take our weapons. There would be a lot of dead UN troops.

I myself, will try to kill as many as possible before being cornered and forced to end my own life. I would rather die fighting for my freedom, than to live enslaved, unarmed and terrorized by these phuckers whom seem to think they own every god damn thing. Irregardless if we win or lose, those that do want freedom from oppression and fascism will fight.

Let's do the math shall we?

Let's say there are 500 some million people in America... Now let's say half of those are gun owners. Now let's say that half of those decide not to fight while the other half about 125 million people many of which are ex soldiers, hunters and so on decide to fight. Grasp that number real quick, 125 million pissed off, well educated in the arts of defense and offense, blow stuff up Americans.

If you ask me... They should be pissing thier pants thinking they are gonna take our arms.

And oh yea, one thing Americans are good at, is blowing # up.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mrgregbusybee

Geez...where to start? Lots of BS here in my opinion...mixed with Rant.

Can you at least provide a link to this??

5. Eric Holder specifically told Congress during a hearing that he and President Obama do not answer to Congress, they answer to the UN. After multiple times asking Mr. Holder if he would like to change his answer and many many times, Holder said NO... the subject is changed. Holder is backed by Obama.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

How is this communism? I don't see one thing in your argument that proves the government is pushing communist ways. I see many points towards a dictatorship but not communism.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I have an idea to solve the voting problem. We can all vote for a law stating that all votes must be made available for viewing to the public on a server where you can enter a name and state, city in a search engine and it will show the vote. Simple as that. If people don't want their name city and state ( which is in every phone book mind you) with their vote online, perhaps your personal voting number can be used or a similar identification system. Someone can look up a name and it will show who they voted for. This way, the whole concept of voting fraud can be diminished. If the vote can be accounted for no fraud can be accused. If voting is transparent no issues, no conspiracies.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It's a race against time and every second counts. We as a group that is informed and cares must be diligent and spend our time wisely. The race against time that we face is multi faceted and exists on many levels. Our mother earth is in trouble, our freedom is in question. Governments around the world are becoming more oppressive, not just the USA.

BUT... the world is getting smaller by the minute. The internet and computers are becoming tools for information sharing. MSM gets less powerful by the day while people go to less commercial sources for their news. The world economy is faltering and with it so will the connection that we have gained through the web. WE, and I mean the ones who are out here looking for the answers every day have to spread the word fast, we have to stand up and become the example for our peers to see. We have to shout out what we are seeing and not be afraid to spread the truth, every day every chance we get, while we still can. One day this connection we all have now, will go away. It will happen whether things go sour or for the better, because it cannot last, there are not enough resources left in the world to sustain it. Folks, look around. EVERYONE cares. Most of us are not trained to speak out, because in the past it has not been becoming of us, but it is now, now is the time. Most of the people around you only will whisper about this stuff with the people close to them, but that does not mean that they do not care. We have to stand and say NO MORE! Learn to speak with power and unrelentless conviction. Make connections and hold steadfast to them. The world can be changed by a handful of people if they do not back down.

The time of complacency is over. Do your part and you will see positive change, the battle is far from over, and noone has to die for us to win.

OP thank you for creating this thread, it was a great read to come home from work to. Keep it up and thank you for your service to our country as well. Do not put your head down in despair, it may be hard to see yet, but there is an army of people on your side, a sleeping giant so to speak. Your efforts are helping to wake it up, you'll see.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I would postulate that we have been sitting by idly at least since the Kennedy assassination. The same cabal has essentially been pulling the strings ever since. I'm not even talking about "secret societies", i'm referring to on-the-books, in-public-view bad guys, like Bush Sr, Rumsfeld, Zbignew Brzynski and his puppets, Darth Cheney, etc. It didn't start 20 years ago - its been blatant and obvious at LEAST since the beginning of Bush Sr's first term in the white house in 1981, but realistically far before that.

The problem is - its well orchestrated and planned. People are not going to toss aside comfortable lives to become freedom fighters. A percentage will, but TPTB analyze and know what the threshold is and how to keep it manageable. Otherwise, "they" would act much faster, and end up with a rebellion - a rebellion which "the people" would ultimately win. Yes, many are simply blind to it all and don't care, while many others are well-aware, but are more concerned with keeping themselves and their families safe and relatively free (I.e. Not imprisoned.)

In the middle-east, people don't become terrorists because the unemployment rate is up, or because gas prices are high, or their treasury is looted. They do so because they are at the point where they have decided the high risk of dying is worth the shot, because things are simply THAT bad.
I disagree with how things are going here, but not enough to risk my

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I would postulate that we have been sitting by idly at least since the Kennedy assassination. The same cabal has essentially been pulling the strings ever since. I'm not even talking about "secret societies", i'm referring to on-the-books, in-public-view bad guys, like Bush Sr, Rumsfeld, Zbignew Brzynski and his puppets, Darth Cheney, etc. It didn't start 20 years ago - its been blatant and obvious at LEAST since the beginning of Bush Sr's first term in the white house in 1981, but realistically far before that.

The problem is - its well orchestrated and planned. People are not going to toss aside comfortable lives to become freedom fighters. A percentage will, but TPTB analyze and know what the threshold is and how to keep it manageable. Otherwise, "they" would act much faster, and end up with a rebellion - a rebellion which "the people" would ultimately win. Yes, many are simply blind to it all and don't care, while many others are well-aware, but are more concerned with keeping themselves and their families safe and relatively free (I.e. Not imprisoned.)

In the middle-east, people don't become terrorists because the unemployment rate is up, or because gas prices are high, or their treasury is looted. They do so because they are at the point where they have decided the high risk of dying is worth the shot, because things are simply THAT bad.
I disagree with how things are going here, but not enough to risk myself or my family in open rebellion. In the meantime, I can vote for Ron Paul all I want, boycott evil corporations and so on, but until a higher percentage of my countrymen do the same, it doesn't matter to "Them" - i'm within the analyzed and acceptable percentage of those who choose to aid and abett their evil plan as little as possible.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Plenty of reasons to demand Eric Holder step down if not be prosecuted mentioned in the OP.

Ok so a scanned through a couple of pages and would also like to point out these other failings of Eric Holder.

1) After the US taxpayer was extorted via CONgress for trillions of dollars by wallstreet, Holder fails to prosecute a single major officer of any of the bailout recipients, even the Republican ones.

2) Failure to prosecute New Black Panther Party voter intimidation even with video evidence!

3) Jon Corzine? Has he been charged?

Any country who has someone either as useless or corrupt as Eric Holder as Attorney General should definitely be looking inward and praying there aren't too many like him at the highest level of government. When there are it is indeed time to start talking about what happens when this system fails.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I voted for Obama because I didn't like McCain. Having said that -- I do think that there are grounds for impeachment.

If you ACTUALLY want a little advice to push this "treason" meme forward -- lose points 1 and 2. Eric Holder is a useless stooge for sure -- but it's hard to make the case that the "government is going to take our guns" when we've seen unprecedented laws allowing for carry permits in churches and the like. It just weakens your case. And #2; Iran isn't really a legitimate adversary of the USA. Saying "someone leaked" is paranoia -- doesn't mean it isn't true, but you won't ever find the leak if the intelligence agencies can't or won't. Unless the double agent does something stupid - passing information is impossible to stop.

As a Democratic voter (for lack of anything better) -- I'd say the NDAA is disturbing to say the least. There is a companion bill that allows for someone to be made a "non citizen" -- so the idea that the NDAA doesn't work on US citizens is cold comfort if the same "one jury one judge one executioner" process has the ability to say; "We think you are al Qaeda so you are no longer a citizen." THEN NDAA has free reign. Death by technicality is still death.

I'm also angry that Obama has Hank Paulson and Timothy Geitner still in positions of power -- since they are the ENGINEERS of the Wall Street mess. I'm also angry that he hasn't prosecuted the Bush administration for war crimes -- they admitted to torture and they obstructed justice and they lied us into war.

>> If you don't want to look like merely a partisan hack who hates black people -- be consistent. You need to lump Obama in with Bush. If you don't think Bush committed treasonable offenses -- then in my book, you can't suddenly blame Obama for the same things.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jefwane
Plenty of reasons to demand Eric Holder step down if not be prosecuted mentioned in the OP.

Ok so a scanned through a couple of pages and would also like to point out these other failings of Eric Holder.

1) After the US taxpayer was extorted via CONgress for trillions of dollars by wallstreet, Holder fails to prosecute a single major officer of any of the bailout recipients, even the Republican ones.

2) Failure to prosecute New Black Panther Party voter intimidation even with video evidence!

3) Jon Corzine? Has he been charged?

Any country who has someone either as useless or corrupt as Eric Holder as Attorney General should definitely be looking inward and praying there aren't too many like him at the highest level of government. When there are it is indeed time to start talking about what happens when this system fails.

#1 -- I agree with. Eric Holder marches on Wall Street after trillions have been lost and he can't find any criminals. Please.

#2 -- there were like 4 guys. "voter intimidation" -- it's an urban legend. You can't worry about what 4 nuts do in a country of 350 million. Seriously -- the entire "Black Panther 2" thing is about as serious as a bowling league.

There have been very, very few prosecutions of high crimes -- and that is worrisome. It means the Justice Department has lost the ability to reign in anyone with power. It's a legitimate concern that our government has BECOME WEAK.

Most of these problems can be tracked back to allowing "donations" to fund elections. We won't reign in any real corruption unless we have public financing of elections. The system is corrupt. It isn't just Obama -- but prosecuting SOMEONE for treason would start creating a fear and that would create accountability.

>> Might I suggest we just target Eric Holder rather than an entire branch of government? As long as we are pushing a pipe dream -- let's make the fantasy believable.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
And what is your perfectly devised plan?????

Anything u do or say can get u labeld as a terrorist

They got the game so fixed that they got it all on lockdown....

And let's just say we do start winning u know they're last move would be hide I'm bunker and nuke the # out of everything as a last resort

edit on 12-6-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

This is the scenario that I feared greatly, but then I just said "I'd rather die than to be a slave."

The only authority over me is God, there for God is inside me, so I have authority over myself. I will do what I want when I want, as long as I don't hurt anyone nor myself. The bankers can kiss my a## for all I care. They know, that I represent that very thing they fear hiding in the darkest corners of their mind. Death for me would be a release, from mortality, unless they send my soul into oblivion, I will keep coming back.

@OP, I feel your frustration, as I have been too for the past year. The problem lies within the fact that telling people the truth, is similar to telling a child that Santa doesn't exist. You are basically breaking their hearts by uncovering their illusion. But sooner or later, they will see things for themselves as the seed has already been implanted.

So best not react, nor overreact to this, because that is what they want. It will be used as an excuse to further their plans. And its not like the system is unbeatable. People simply have to stop using money, stop the blood flow that feeds the system. No violence is necessary. When the majority of the people stand down and ignore the system, it will ALL fall down crumbling into pieces.

If people stopped using money, the system will come to a halt. The military, workers etc, everything comes to a complete halt by the power of the people. But it has to be a world wide event. What the gov, bankers, illuminati, dark cabal do not realize is. that the more they suppress us, the more people will reject the system. They are creating their own demise in the end. The only new world order will be the peoples order.

Many are already witnessing the events, and it is only a matter of time before the whole world awakens. People will talk, keep implanting seeds, they eventually will research for themselves.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I haven't read but the first page of replies and I saw a bunch of "What do you suggest?" and "Maybe we need to start educating people but it may be too late for that" and my answer is essentially a question...

What ever happened to the idea of taking old cell phones and loading them with documents and links and leaving them places? I know it sounds risky with how the government likes to think anything resembling an electronic device being left behind is a bomb but, I still think it's a fantastic idea.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I have a few more issues to ponder regarding our gov't and the well being of we the people...

The Gulf Oil Disaster and the allowed use of Corexit. I've read a conspiracy idea on the matter, and I am pretty close to subscribing to it. That is, that TPTB want to kill the Gulf so they can basically "drill oil at will" at some point, without environmental backlash.

Fukushima, and the on going disaster there. The US gov't has been said to have encouraged the dumping of highly contaminated water into the Pacific, and the open air incineration of highly radioactive trash and waste. Why? Same reason as the Gulf? More help in the depopulation experiment?

The use of depleted uranium in warfare. This is disgusting, evil, criminal. Utter disregard for the innocent, including our own soldiers. This is a high crime against humanity.

GMO crops, and the attempted use of force and intimidation to use them on a global scale. TPTB are killing private farms and appear to be setting the the world up for a famine situation. Chaos and death on a huge scale.

These are acts of the US gov't. Scary and unexplainable. The only answer is that they are trying to kill us on a large scale, and destroy the human gene pool. Are they friggin' Aliens??? Maybe.

Suggested reading- Behold a Pale Horse. It makes way too much sense.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

How long was it before most Germans woke up to what was happening around them in WWII?

Too late.

But that's alright, I'm sure most of us will remain safe in comfortable in our blankets of "That **** can't happen again. That was over a hundred ye-- Oh wait..."

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

The only way to take away from the Corporate Elite is too do things yourself, find like-minded people that can assist you without federal paper cash. i.e.: medical doctors, nurses, mechanics, farmers, think about it.... You would create your own community(not a hippy commune necessarily) but similar.
We have to take away from the corporate "blank-blanks" what the corporate "blank-blanks" took from the people.
The war will start on each others home soil, but what else can you do??........submit?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Believe it or not...the people need onl to take up collecting enough money to challenge the rulings of these presidential thingys,and also the unconmstitutionalit of the other laws...NDAA,Patriot etc etc etc.....
We have more chance of changing things through the courts than the legislature....Those cowns do not even understand the word limits to their power....they simply make a law extending their authority.....
Time to pull the reins in alright.....
How bout this? Ron Paul or Revolution!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

When you get outraged enough, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one there, it's not time yet.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
~ Abraham Lincoln

"Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order."
...~ Ed Howdershelt

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Fondue

Another one.

“If tyranny and oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.”
― James Madison

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Enemyc0mbatant

Americans and their romantic dreams of the gunfight they believe they are going to have.

It will be more like...you cowering in the corner while the well trained military personal are looking for you and the weapons. Don't forget...if the U.N. has made it that far..they would obviously have the help of the American military...which would totally screw your plans for killing multiple soldiers. ,,,you and the other dreamers fail to realize these are not men and women playing war..they would be well trained and well armed...you are most likely to be eliminated in the first few seconds before you could even get a shot off.

As for you Americans owning weapons scenario....how many of you gun owners own multiple weapons?...that would take the gun owner count down dramatically. Of the supposed millions of gun owners...would you all be in one place?..most likely not...spread out throughout the country..meaning small groups...which would be easier to take on. You do realize that not every American would own a gun or would die...for such a pathetic reason...just o own a weapon....your type of people are few...so disarming the population would not be hard...just get rid of you people and it would easy as pie...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join