It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Dad Catches Man Raping His Daughter, Kills Him... did he go to far????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Many will disagree...but although I despise this sick mans behavior and how sad it makes me to think that people could do that to an innocent child. I still don't agree with the father killing the man. I can understand the anger and deep emotional pain the man had to feel walking in and seeing such an atrocious act. And i can understand that in this certain situation the father probably lost all self control. But the point is he killed another human being...which some may feel he deserved death but i disagree. I feel that although this man is sick he didnt deserve to have his life ended.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Did he go too far???

NOPE...... I would have tortured the guy, if anything, I think the guy got off easy by just taking repeated punches to the skull....I dont think I'm sick and twisted, but if I catch someone raping my kid its going to get VERY ugly for the guy and he better be able to kill me, because regardless one of us is dying at that moment when our eyes meet...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
As pointed out in the yahoo article once again, he was within the law. The civil rights guy will have to lobby the legislature to change it so the someone can call time out, do over, when doing a serious crime. To bad the victim doesn't get a do over for the mental harm done.

We can go back to making the person trying to stop a crime have to let up only to be attacked or shot when the perp gets the break and regroups. How many times do criminals do anything it takes to turn the tables in their favor when they know capture and jail time is coming.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
He did go too far. By that, I mean simply that he didn't NEED to kill the guy.

However, did he do anything wrong? Nah. Dude did what any real father would have done.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I was at a local bar having a beer with some friend and we ALL agreed he did the right thing. If I caught a man attacking my daughter I would have no problem emptying a clip in him. Thank God they did not arrest him.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
One day i hope to be a father and i would do the exact same thing as this man.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
"did he go too far?"

he didn't go far enough..............torture and live disembowlement - then force the entrails into his open throat

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
"did he go too far?"

he didn't go far enough..............torture and live disembowlement - then force the entrails into his open throat

....throwing up....

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GARN40ish

Originally posted by Vitruvian
"did he go too far?"

....throwing up....

Don't be so dramatic.... Pedaphiles deserve the HARSHEST of treatments. These sick F**** murder the simple innocence of these children... I applaud anyone who takes extreme action against these sick people...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GARN40ish

....nobody cares....

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GARN40ish
Many will disagree...but although I despise this sick mans behavior and how sad it makes me to think that people could do that to an innocent child. I still don't agree with the father killing the man. I can understand the anger and deep emotional pain the man had to feel walking in and seeing such an atrocious act. And i can understand that in this certain situation the father probably lost all self control. But the point is he killed another human being...which some may feel he deserved death but i disagree. I feel that although this man is sick he didnt deserve to have his life ended.

From my understanding, it wasn't his intention to kill him, he was pulling him off his daughter, hit him several times and he died in the skirmish from blunt force trauma to the head. I don't blame the father at all for pulling him off his daughter and hitting him. I do feel for the father that he has to live with knowing he took a life, but also feel it was justified in this case, to the point of even if it had been intentional.

hypothetically, it will be easier for the daughter to heal from the trauma of being raped knowing the man is dead than it would be if he were still living. Kids who go through that often feel that the person who attacked them is looking over their shoulder and it's a paranoi that is very difficult to get rid of. She also saw that her father was there to protect her against any threat and it will reinforce her relationship with him. Never in her life will she ever wonder if her father loves her or not, he killed for her, he risked his own life to defend her. That's an absolute that can never be taken away and will help her to overcome the trauma much more easily.... unless some nutjob prosecutor tries to send him for jail for it (which will not happen)
edit on 13-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hell no he didn't go too far, anybody should have the right to kill someone they catch sexually assaulting a 4 year old, let alone their own daughter... Besides, the guy is probably better off dead than being in prison as a pedophile. At least the girl will grow up knowing there was some sort of justice instead of suffering in silence for the rest of her life knowing the guy is still out there.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I believe death is too good for the rapist. You're in Texas -- castrate him, brand him and send him to prison so he can experience the same thing.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celeste-G
I believe death is too good for the rapist. You're in Texas -- castrate him, brand him and send him to prison so he can experience the same thing.

There's always that tiny little chance that they wouldn't convict him... or deport him.... so at least justice was served in this case. Although it was unintentional.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Your right but wouldn't they do some sort of testing to confirm that what the dad has said is correct. As much as it would be hard for the kid, there should be some sort of evidence to prove the dads story. I don't want to go into detail though, you should know what I'm talking about. Even if there were not semen samples etc, there should be other ways to tell if the claim is correct..

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The girl was taken to a medical center (hospital) so there will reporting of her condition to the authorities.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I guess my thread is different enough to qualify to continue...

I want all of us to take a moment and pause before we continue.

A child was raped.

As you read this please pause for a moment. The poor child will be scarred for life.

This come from what little has come out from the police department.

now I will jump back in here

Ladies and gentleman of ATS,

I have to apologize in advanced for the finer sensibilities some members possess.
As I understand this

Man grabs little girl (4 years old) and took her behind X location
a form of molestation was occurring
her friend had presence of mind to go get her father
father walk onto scene and sees this
father assaults molester

(please note molester covers touching to actual rape)

molester dies from injuries

Police do not arrest man
Standard procedure sends to grand jury
Girl is sent to hospital

Now these are the generalities claimed in news and what is public info so far. Next we need to look at the timeline.

A)man grabs child and drags her behind x

b) other child sees action -
lets say thirty second pause processing by child

c) child runs to find father
at least 2 minutes

d) finds father and tells what is going on
30 secs

e) father processes information
30 secs

f) father runs to where child says it is going on
2 minutes

five minutes 30 secs

Adrenaline is pumping fathers heart beat is reaching 140 ish
the second he gets sight of issue
a second surge of Adrenaline (I may be off in biology) or at least cortisone hits the brain
Vision should have tunneled

This man has had the whole time alone with daughter
The man would have no strength control (and I bet the first hit may have been running)

5 mins 30 secs
if the mans pants are down he cant use legs
assume a roll off of the child by the second hit
possibly knocked off by the second hit or pulled as he hit

Others should have shown up by now..

Witnesses
little girl
Little boy
Father

who ever showed up

Only thing spectators are going to do is check on little girl. (no offense I see a father doing this I will check on the child or make sure the accused does not get away)

Father would stop to check on child and possibly ignore attacker

the only thing missing is where was the mother, from what I gather she was there. However, she is not required anyway to be involved except to help her daughter heal.

(unless she got there first... female defending her cubs)

A set up requires a few more things none of which are mentioned in the stories.
-prior relationship with family

For those who I am about to offend, please write us and let us know what the FEMA camps are like.

This man was also raped.
Someone violated his security and he will from this point consider himself having failed in this aspect. I would sue the attackers family for aiding and abetting. How could you not know?

The attackers MO warrants looking into. Might be more after all...

look how he timed it....

It was not an execution
It was not murder

There is none of the he said she said
having walked into the act itself

Texas law, self defense...

Me personally,I only really have one IMHO

Why did they bother calling the police? The good sheriff had better things to do with his time then paper work.
edit on 13-6-2012 by ripcontrol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
For all those who say that it was to far

So you would walk away and call the police as the attacker finishes?

Which by the way is against the law in Texas...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The best thing a parent should do. If they catch a pedo raping their young child. Is to knock the sicko off their child, get the child to safety. When the child is in a safe place and out of harms way. Then confront the sick child attacker. Otherwise, if you don't get the child out of harms way. You might end up causing more injuries to the child or their death.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
No,he didn't go to far,there comes a time when the justice system fails to short in getting the sicko's off the streets in harming our children,why because they fail to do the job and keep the pervert's off the street,let them out so they came keep molesting and murdering our children,i say good job one less child rapist off the street,i am all for once you touch a child, no second chances instant death penalty that would solve the problem of this happening everyday

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join