It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Dad Catches Man Raping His Daughter, Kills Him... did he go to far????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

who would even ask the question?

of course he didn't go too far.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

i very much doubt that. she would probably just see it as her dad rescuing her from being horribly tortured and hurt. probly grateful to her dad even at that age.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I have a little sister that was molested by my mother's brother. It went on for a couple of years before he moved out. A year or so goes by, and my family traveled to Washington for Christmas. He was there with his new girlfriend and her two young daughters. They asked my little sister to stay the night, and she did. Two months later, after we had returned home, my sister told what had happened. My parents did EVERYTHING they were supposed to. They called the cops, filed charges, the whole 9 yards. This is the second time he had been accused. The first time, was from his own Daughter. A couple months go by, and the trial is underway. My sister, who was barely seven at the time, told everyone that his girlfriends daughters had admitted he had done it to them as well. They wouldn't even put the young girls on the stand. To this day, he's hiding in Washington with this lady and her two girls have since moved in with their father's parents. Even after the girls admitted he had done something, they dismissed the testimony, but I can't remember why. Becasue their testimony wasn't used, he was allowed to walk. If someone would've dealt with him the first time, there wouldn't have been a second, or third, or fourth. Pedophiles are the worst type of monsters out there, and as a father, regardless of the situation, heated or not, I would have shown him the pain he caused or was trying to cause. I highly doubt this father walked into the room and decided "Hey, I'm going to beat this guy to death IN FRONT of my daughter." Did he take it too far, the op asks. Absolutely not. There should be no excuses for pedophiles, and I don't care how much of a disorder they are diagnosed with. If the father should've controlled himself better in the heat of the moment, shouldn't the pedo have controlled himself from the start. Everyone has urges they fight to control. I always thought one of the defining characteristics of being a human was fighting those animalistic urges. Let's face it, if I, or most fathers, walked in to see an adult male, alone with my daughter in the room, regardless of the reason, there would be problems. Even if this monster wasn't doing anything to the daughter, he shouldn't have been alone with her.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Having a 3 year old daughter myself. If I found someone raping her.
I would beat that person unmercifully to within an inch of their life while subduing him making sure he was no longer a threat to anyone.
Knowing how they treat child molesters in prison.
I wouldn't kill the guy.
I would leave him alive to be anally raped over and over again in prison.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by g146541

Having a 3 year old daughter myself. If I found someone raping her.
I would beat that person unmercifully to within an inch of their life while subduing him making sure he was no longer a threat to anyone.
Knowing how they treat child molesters in prison.
I wouldn't kill the guy.
I would leave him alive to be anally raped over and over again in prison.

Child molesters are safe in prison.... They have their own lil yard n their own lil area and are protected from general population, in jail too..... Might as well kill em

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It look like a civil right leader is getting involve.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

What got me however, was some of the responses that have been coming out

He went to far some people where saying on the radio

Obviously... the people saying he went to far are most likely pedophiles sticking up for one of their ilk. Hoping they don't meet the same fate.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
What I want to know. Did the 23 year old father kill a pedo for raping his 4 year old daughter? Or, did he use his daughter to coverup a murder?

Think about it. All you say, that you really didn't mean to kill the guy. But I caught him raping my four year old girl and then I lost it, I just went into a savage rage. I just couldn't control myself.

Most people will buy that story. Especially if do with a child.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

Originally posted by ripcontrol

What got me however, was some of the responses that have been coming out

He went to far some people where saying on the radio

Obviously... the people saying he went to far are most likely pedophiles sticking up for one of their ilk. Hoping they don't meet the same fate.
Maybe some of them are, but most of them aren't. They just believe that no one should be kill for any reason and the father of the 4 year old girl should had control his rage.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
In Texas it is legal to kill your wife's lover if you catch him and your wife in the act (coitus interruptus, CI)...which would normally be 2nd degree murder (murder with passion but not premeditation). In the case of CI there is the intent to kill (as by discharging a firearm) but in the case of the father with the little girl he did it physically so it will be hard to determine his intent (was it to kill or just beat the man). Remember this is a 4 yr old with a grown man not a 14 yr old having "consensual" sex with a 17 yr old. The dad has an obligation (not just a right) to protect his little girl Tough luck for the perv but I would not file charges as long as it happened when he was caught in the act.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The father killed the pervert in a few moments of diminished responsibility after he witnessed his innocent daughter being assaulted. His responsibility for his own act is severely diminished by his love for his daughter, and instinctive rage at the perpetrator for harming her.

We are human beings, but we still possess basic animal instincts, and animals will without hesitation risk death to protect their young. It is difficult to act against natural instinct. The father to the child couldn't help how he acted, and shouldn't be jailed.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
He didn't go far enough IMO.

Word of warning to all the rapists out there.
Don't rape my daughter and you'll never have to find out how far some people would go.
There are worse things than death.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

feel free to keep telling yerself that, the US stopped being anything republic since 1913. Democracy anything is only a transitional phase of government anyway.....now were moving to a more oligarchy type of rule.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
When the facts are released it may show that the grandfather and possibly others also responded when the father heard his daughter was taken away by the man and headed over to them. So there could be a witness(es) to the struggle to verify what the police released as how it happened.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Let me put something into perspective. If I catch someone touching someone I love in a way I dont like, you can be sure as hell I will be touching that person in a way THEY don't like.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennethmd
It look like a civil right leader is getting involve.

news.yahoo.com...

It just got much more interesting. It's going to blow up all over the country now....

“My understanding is that they are looking for family members in Mexico,” McMinn said.

Police have not confirmed whether or not the man was an illegal alien or a U.S. citizen with family in Mexico.

fasten your seatbelts and put your seat into an upright postion, it's going to get bumpy from here...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I wish there were not two thread of this incident to keep up with now. They are basically the same in content.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Mod going to close and redirect this thread?

I don't know how to report to mod yet lol.

link   
You have the right to protect you and your family in Texas and are allowed to shoot and kill anyone breaking in or harming your family.

Man didn't have a gun on him I guess and a man was harming his daughter in his home he has broken no law in my opinion.

If he had shot the man I doubt a lot of you people would make as big of a deal out of it, you would just say another man using his rights to bear arms.

link   
they'll probably close this one since it's shorter

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join