It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Dad Catches Man Raping His Daughter, Kills Him... did he go to far????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

You said,

I would become the F-ing devil

Then in that case you would not mind the rape of a child would you??
You should have worded that abit better but now we know who you truly fight for...
This is what happens when logic is thrown out the window.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Rape isn't an accident though. You're a really bad troll. It would be okay to punish the rapist because he WANTS or has some desire to do it. Therefore you can punish him in an attempt to make him not want to do it again.
edit on 13-6-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

Agreed, I would not want a buddy jailed for being stupid, but how many dead buddies would be ok???
The line has to be drawn somewhere, and just one getting by opens pandoras box.

You exclaim!!

It was just an accident.

Would that apply to your children?
After accidents folks go into survival mode, FACT.
Quick make a story!

You then said,

Eye for an eye everyone goes blind yo.

Agreed, so this guy should not have taken not only both eyes but also the life of this "rapist", correct?

Eye for an eye is christian crap, I'm bound for justice, not religion, there is a definate difference.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilman
reply to post by g146541

Rape isn't an accident though. You're a really bad troll. It would be okay to punish the rapist because he WANTS or has some desire to do it. Therefore you can punish him in an attempt to make him not want to do it again.

This is not a troll, this is an actual question.
If you got accidentally killed at a buddies house, would you want him to label you a pedophile?
This would condemn generations of your family.
Is that ok with you?
A simple yes or no would suffice.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

The father wasn't trying to get revenge though. He was just trying to protect his daughter from being raped. It was just self defense of another which isn't the same thing as vengeance. He obviously wasn't trying to kill the guy cause he was just punching him. Killing someone by punching them is like a 1 in a million rare freak accident. There's no way the father could have known that would happen so therefore probably was not his intent. It wasn't eye for an eye.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

reply to post by g146541

This is not a troll, this is an actual question.
If you got accidentally killed at a buddies house, would you want him to label you a pedophile?
This would condemn generations of your family.
Is that ok with you?
A simple yes or no would suffice.

Lol no I wouldn't want him to label me a pedophile, but that doesn't really have anything to do with the topic lol.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

reply to post by g146541

The father wasn't trying to get revenge though. He was just trying to protect his daughter from being raped. It was just self defense of another which isn't the same thing as vengeance. He obviously wasn't trying to kill the guy cause he was just punching him. Killing someone by punching them is like a 1 in a million rare freak accident. There's no way the father could have known that would happen so therefore probably was not his intent. It wasn't eye for an eye.

After the man was away from the girl, she was safe from being raped.
Punching someone to death is not as rare as you think it may be, generally those who would kill with their fists were pulled off by a rational thinking friend.
It was not eye for an eye however, it was either an accident or someone being judge jury and executioner.
Either way, it was wrong.

Lol no I wouldn't want him to label me a pedophile, but that doesn't really have anything to do with the topic lol.

You may be right, you may also be wrong.
It seems we may never know as this father has appointed himself judge jury and executioner, I hope you are never in the spotlight, as your whole house of cards may crash to the ground.
We have laws for a reason, they must be followed or we are lost as a society.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I'm not sure how you're reading that article. It doesn't say he stopped the guy and then beat him up. It says he stopped the guy BY beating him up implying the girl was NOT away from the guy and safe.

I don't know where you get this judge and jury thing. It says right in the article that after the investigation they'll submit the findings to the grand jury. It's not like you can just yell PEDOPHILE and get away with whatever you want. That's why we have juries.

And yes we have laws in this country and one of them states you can defend another person if they're in danger. You can even use deadly force to do so if their life is in danger and her life was. Rape, especially in the case of young children, can often lead to death.

Don't talk to me about how we need to follow one law that you agree with while not talking about the other one that you don't. Doesn't matter if you agree with it or not. The law is the law and the jury will decide. That's what they're for.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

You say,

It says he stopped the guy BY beating him up implying

Implying that this is his story.
What about the other guys story?
That is right, we will probably never know.
I hope you are never a guest at someone's house, nor your children.
The guy in question may have been in the right, but he will never prove to me beyond the shadow of a doubt that he is in the right.
Why? because we will only ever hear one side of the story.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

You say,

The guy in question may have been in the right, but he will never prove to me beyond the shadow of a doubt that he is in the right.

You really don't know what the other guy's story was? Um, I'm about 99% certain that the other guy's story would be, he wasn't raping her. But that doesn't tell us anything does it?

I mean is that would you would do if you were a cop? Just go cell to cell and ask all the criminals if they did it or not? And then when they said no you'd let them go? You really can't figure out what the guy's story would be lol?

That's where the jury and physical evidence comes in. For example if she was being raped there would be physical evidence of that. If the guy just yelled pedophile then there wouldn't be any physical evidence of rape and so forth.

Also, I wasn't trying to convince you that what the guy did was right or wrong. I was just saying even if he did the wrong thing it's not really his fault and shouldn't be blamed. Nobody gave him enough time to think it out and it's unfair to expect that a person always do the right thing in the heat of the moment when they're confused, but they're forced to act immediately.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Number one, this is a democracy, majority rules. If the majority feels that you should not have your house, your children, or your freedom. Its a gonner.

We are not ruled by the rule of law. So will he be prosecuted? Probably not under the circumstances as the whole community backs him up. he is not shunned by the locals, there is no outcry for his head on a platter.

The father will walk....democracy rules.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Just the thought of a pedophile makes me angry.. Imagine seeing someone do that to your daughter.. You would have no other option but to be aggresive no matter the outcome.. Even if the father was jailed, he should never regret what he done, his daughter could of been the one killed if he had not of caught him in the act.. Not only was justice done, I hope the sicko is in hell right now if its real..

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

You say,

You really don't know what the other guy's story was? Um, I'm about 99% certain that the other guy's story would be, he wasn't raping her. But that doesn't tell us anything does it?

Exactly, what if the real story was the person killed, caught the father molesting his own daughter.
Possible fine details like this we will never know as this guy has covered his tracks.

I mean is that would you would do if you were a cop? Just go cell to cell and ask all the criminals if they did it or not? And then when they said no you'd let them go? You really can't figure out what the guy's story would be lol?

Just what are you getting on about?
Asking a bunch of folks that were not even remotely involved.
There are two sides to this story and only one can be heard, this alone smacks of guilt to me.

That's where the jury and physical evidence comes in. For example if she was being raped there would be physical evidence of that. If the guy just yelled pedophile then there wouldn't be any physical evidence of rape and so forth.

There is also eyewitness information that has proven to be instrumental, that will NEVER be heard.
There is also the possibility of tampering that would have not been possible with a living person

Also, I wasn't trying to convince you that what the guy did was right or wrong. I was just saying even if he did the wrong thing it's not really his fault and shouldn't be blamed. Nobody gave him enough time to think it out and it's unfair to expect that a person always do the right thing in the heat of the moment when they're confused, but they're forced to act immediately.

You say the man was not wrong if he was in the wrong??
And I quote,

. I was just saying even if he did the wrong thing it's not really his fault and shouldn't be blamed.

Do you understand what you just typed???

I syure hope nobody acts hastily against you as you have just ok’d your own killing…

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandHeretic
Number one, this is a democracy, majority rules. If the majority feels that you should not have your house, your children, or your freedom. Its a gonner.

We are not ruled by the rule of law. So will he be prosecuted? Probably not under the circumstances as the whole community backs him up. he is not shunned by the locals, there is no outcry for his head on a platter.

The father will walk....democracy rules.

Democracy?
Where?
This is a democratic republic, not a democracy.
There is a huge difference.
All or none in a court case fyi.
Otherwise no conviction.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

You may have laws but when it comes to a grown man raping a child, then everything is thrown out the window especially when you catch that pedo in the act. Who cares what the other guys story was, if he was doing nothing wrong, he wouldn't be dead. I would beat him to death as well whether I got thrown in jail or not...

I hope the father gets off because maybe he just saved his daughters life and police are not investigating the homicide of a child..

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Just the thought of a pedophile makes me angry.. Imagine seeing someone do that to your daughter.. You would have no other option but to be aggresive no matter the outcome.. Even if the father was jailed, he should never regret what he done, his daughter could of been the one killed if he had not of caught him in the act.. Not only was justice done, I hope the sicko is in hell right now if its real..

Agreed, but there is the equation that even you admit,

if its real

IF is a big word, and it seems we may never know.
Like I said before, "would it be ok for a buddy to accidentally kill you or your child and exclaim"pedophile" just to cover his own butt?
If, is a big big word.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Father of the year award goes to.....

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by g146541

You may have laws but when it comes to a grown man raping a child, then everything is thrown out the window especially when you catch that pedo in the act. Who cares what the other guys story was, if he was doing nothing wrong, he wouldn't be dead. I would beat him to death as well whether I got thrown in jail or not...

I hope the father gets off because maybe he just saved his daughters life and police are not investigating the homicide of a child..

What if the two were best buddies and just rough housing around and one got killed?
This is just one scenario among millions.
If the guy was guilty as the father said, then bravo.
However, we will never truly know now will we?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Only in a situation where they're forced to act. That's the thing, if you don't know what to do, you can just not do anything until you figure it out.

However, in a situation where you must do SOMETHING even though you don't know what to do you can't be blamed for making a mistake. The legal system was basically forcing him to do it. He had to protect his daughter. Had he done nothing he could be charged as an accomplice or charged with child neglect. He had to by law try to stop the guy.

But he had nothing but bad options. So, I'm not gonna blame a guy for picking a bad option when they're all bad.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I give you a star and we will have to agree not to understand each other.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join