It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Dad Catches Man Raping His Daughter, Kills Him... did he go to far????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Texas dad kills rapist

(CNN) -- A Texas father caught a man sexually assaulting his 4-year-old daughter and punched him in the head repeatedly, killing him, authorities said.

Lavaca County Precinct Judge Alene Lyons, who is coordinating information in the case including autopsy results, said Monday that a preliminary autopsy report indicated the victim "died from blunt-force head and neck injuries."

What got me however, was some of the responses that have been coming out

He went to far some people where saying on the radio

No offense to the people that are naive, but the man got what he deserved.

The father caught the man in the act.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

forgot to add the father was NOT arrested....

It is in front of a grand jury
edit on 12-6-2012 by ripcontrol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Did he go too far.. HELL NO!
Second line

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This has already been posted.
Still on the front page

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Avalessa

But in response: no. When someone lays their hands on the innocent with intentions to corrupt, it is acceptable and applauded to defend the innocent at all costs.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This topic is being well discussed here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Justice. Sweet Justice.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HiHoAZaway

I agree

good luck finding a jury if they decide to prosecute

abc 13
abclocal.go.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

mods go ahead and shut mine down... i ran a search and nothing came up

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
He made sure that the scumbag will never hurt another child, thus doing society a favor. Also, no tax payers money will be wasted on incarcerating or attempting to "rehabilitated". He has been rehabilitated, into lawn fertiliser.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I dont support violence
but this is one of the time .. where i wouldnt have pity for such disgusting beast

i wouldnt stop the father .. because i would probably do worst
if i caught someone abusing a child .. especially my child ..
he will have a free ride to hell right now
how can someone NOT react the same way this father did
even the most pacific person alive .. would probably kick the crap out of any pedophile
all pedophile who abuse childrens ... dont have a place on earth
the government should put them in guantanamo for 24-7 torture
25 yrs minimum

im far from a violent person .. but damn
i would really be scare of myself if i caught such disgusting abusing act
will i be able to stop myself hitting the pedophile ?
good question
edit on 6/12/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Just playing devil's advocate here.
Does this father have any "proof" that his daughter was violated?
Note, I did not say "evidence".
I would require proof of this man's wrongdoing, otherwise anyone could wind up dead and accused of something they could not defend against.
What if your son or husband or father was accused of the same and you knew he was a good person incapable of such a thing?
How would you feel about that?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
We don't know enough. It is a one sided story. That poor little girl may have been sexually abused, we don't know, the child needs a rape test done. I'm sure dad beating a man to death in front of her was just as harmful to her psyche as being sexually abused. So sad for her.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
Texas dad kills rapist

Doesn't matter if he did which I don't think he did. It's unfair to require the same level of logical thinking from a person that's in the heat of the moment and only has seconds to react as that of someone who had a week to think about it.

The key word being react. A person should act logically, but if you force them into a position where they have to REACT to what you're doing, you're not giving them the chance to think logically. You're are acting irresponsibly. When you act irresponsibly you can get hurt. That's what happened here.
edit on 12-6-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
There's an earlier thread with 17 pages if anyone is interested in seeing what has been posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilman

Originally posted by ripcontrol
Texas dad kills rapist

Doesn't matter if he did which I don't think he did. It's unfair to require the same level of logical thinking from a person that's in the heat of the moment and only has seconds to react as that of someone who had a week to think about it.

The key word being react. A person should act logically, but if you force them into a position where they have to REACT to what you're doing, you're not giving them the chance to think logically. You're are acting irresponsibly. When you act irresponsibly you can get hurt. That's what happened here.

Logical response applies to you as well.
If this father cannot act logically, then he must be caged with the rest of the instinctive animals.
Otherwise, we are not a free and just society.
Why could the father not just beat the hell out of said person and let him have his day in court.
If you need someone rubbed out in prison, it is not a hard thing to do.
Or, you could wait for the person to get let out.
Either way, cool heads always prevail.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Well first there's no law that we cage people just because they don't think logically. It's not illegal to act illogically. We only cage a few of the animals. Acting like an illogical animal is no reason to cage someone. Or else we've have a lot more animals to be caging don't you think?

Also, the father can act logically. But he wasn't given the chance to act. He was only give a chance to react which is something entirely different. Rape can lead to death and the law recognizes that you can act in self defense for another to protect their life.

If the rapist doesn't like it and he wanted the father to act more logically he simply should have called ahead and let the father know what he was planning to do. That would have given the father a chance to think about it logically and come up with the right answer. But since he didn't do that, he got hurt. It's just one of those things. It's not really anyone's fault. Except the rapist's of course.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

reply to post by g146541

Well first there's no law that we cage people just because they don't think logically. It's not illegal to act illogically. We only cage a few of the animals. Acting like an illogical animal is no reason to cage someone. Or else we've have a lot more animals to be caging don't you think?

Also, the father can act logically. But he wasn't given the chance to act. He was only give a chance to react which is something entirely different. Rape can lead to death and the law recognizes that you can act in self defense for another to protect their life.

If the rapist doesn't like it and he wanted the father to act more logically he simply should have called ahead and let the father know what he was planning to do. That would have given the father a chance to think about it logically and come up with the right answer. But since he didn't do that, he got hurt. It's just one of those things. It's not really anyone's fault. Except the rapist's of course.

So, if you go to a buddies house and rough house around and he accidentally kills you, you will be comfortable with him screaming, "PEDOPHILE" to keep himself out of jail?
I will keep note of this if you or one of your kids are ever at my home for a bbq.

Hope it helps

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I would have killed him. Flat out. Say what you will. I would not let him get a fair trial just in case he gets let off. I would put him to sleep and erase the body.

I don't want to go into details, but I would become the F-ing devil himself. He would die slowly.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

reply to post by g146541

So, if you go to a buddies house and rough house around and he accidentally kills you, you will be comfortable with him screaming, "PEDOPHILE" to keep himself out of jail?
I will keep note of this if you or one of your kids are ever at my home for a bbq.

Hope it helps

Lol that's the dumbest argument ever. If my friend accidentally kills me he shouldn't have to scream PEDOPHILE to stay out of jail in the first place. I wouldn't want him to go to jail if it was an accident.

I wouldn't want to be killed, but if it's an accident, what possible point would it serve to put him in jail and ruin his life too? That's just a vengeful way of thinking.

It's not going to bring me back? He didn't mean to do it so therefore he's unlikely to do it again. Sometimes accidents just happen. A person shouldn't be severely punished for something they didn't even mean to do. It was just an accident.

The whole point of punishment is to prevent someone from wanting to do it again. If it was an accident then punishment serves no purpose whatsoever because he didn't WANT to do it in the first place. He was trying not to lol. You could punish him for 1,000 years and end up with exactly what you started off with. A guy that never wanted to do it in the first place. You've made absolutely no progress.

Man, did your mom electroshock you every time you spilled the milk or something? She probably shouldn't have done that. Let the revenge go yo. Eye for an eye everyone goes blind yo.
edit on 13-6-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join