It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel rounds up African migrants for deportation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
About time too.The amount of racism that these African immigrants bring with them is staggering and i am really glad Israel is doing this.

Its just a shame that if the west did this,and yes we need to,Israel would kick up a fuss.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This is definitely an inflammatory story and sadly many will view it filtered through their own bias and in some cases genuine bigotry.

Israel is a tiny country of only about 8,500 square miles. To put that in context, it's a little smaller than New Hampshire, one of the smallest US States.

Israel has a population of about 7,869,900 (2012 estimate) compared to New Hampshire's population of 1,318,194 (2011 estimate) so it is a pretty crowded place. That equals a population density of 982 per square mile, beating out India's density of 953 per square mile.

The impact of that would be overwhelming in a country as small as Israel where they already have a population density problem. At that density simply feeding, housing and providing for the legal occupants of Israel is most certainly difficult. With an invasion of illegal migrants of this magnitude no doubt they are backed into a corner.

Then on top of that, you have the issue of the cover it provides for illegal migrants not looking for work, but to act against Israel from inside. The Sudanese group would include mostly Muslims and among them would be Radical Islamist with bad intent.

Is it unreasonable of Israel to eject these uninvited, illegal guests? No more unreasonable than if a group of strangers invaded your home and you made them leave.

The rest is all a combination of expressed bigotry, general hatred and bias against Israel and the Jews in general.
edit on 6/13/2012 by Blaine91555 because: Correct inadvertant math error. My appologies.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kreese
reply to post by Dero

And why is it such a craphole? The rivers in Sudan are all f***ed up.... and why is that?

Rape

Pretty sure it's the lack of education and motivation of the locals to better their environment- they're far to busy just killing eachother. Oh but rape definetly goes on there. The dudes with AK's rape the women, I saw it on a movie once.

Lets face it, 2000 years ago, ancient Rome was the pinnacle of civilization. They had irrigation, paved roads and science. Pretty sure most of Africa still looks and has the tech level they did 2000 years ago. Mud huts and water when it rains. Plates in lips.

Yeahh... It's definetly the rest of the worlds' fault Africa is all Africa'd up.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
How does one become a citizen of Israel? Can I as a non Jew become a citizen? Doubtful. Hell, even if a Palestinian marries an Israeli, they still aren't granted citizenship. And they complain how Iran is a theocracy. It goes further with Israel since they determine if you are Jewish from your lineage and DNA.

Who knew your DNA can tell you what religion you are.
edit on 13-6-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

People care about Israel because they are brainwashed by fantasy novels and create self fulfilling prophecies. Israel just happens to be in a important area geo-politically for our imperialist governments.
edit on 13-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by seenavv

"We should burn them out, put poison in their food," said an elderly man.

Now that is craziness. Sounds like something a Nazi would say and something they would do.

Well that's just vile

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Funny, I feel that the israelis are in Palestine to rape and steal also. Sounds like blatant hipocrisy.

Like that elderly man said, we should put poison in their food.

Imagine the world without the "cancer" that is israel.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This isn't shocking. The secular country of Israel (as opposed to the Scriptural nation of Israel) is extremely racist. They commit genocide against the Palestinian people and are want to do away with any African prescence on "their" land. I think it has something to do with the fact that modern day "Israelis" look White and the Palestinians and Africans are, obviously, dark-skinned for the most part.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Citybig

Originally posted by Pervius
Those Jews are racists.

That's a lot of Arabs giving the Nazi Salute.
go troll somewhere else. Your rhetoric is a waste of millions of pixels and computer binary

you seriously think you got any substance behind your argument? oo i'll pull up 3 pictures of middle-eastern looking people and imply all the arabs are nazi's

gtfo

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Actually to tell you the truth, a large chunk of these Africans in Israel (except for the black Jews) are indeed Christian and like most Christians in the Middle East they are always targeted for slaughter. Believe it or not but among many of these that escaped to Israel are also well educated and not like the average Somali or Sudanese Muslim entering our countries. That's why alot of them are going to be deported back to South Sudan....and I know for a fact there are quite afew Israelis also in South Sudan doing business there as are afew Coptic Egyptians.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

There is no such thing as Jewish DNA because Jews don't have a unique DNA except those (which is questionable) from the Cohen-Levite tribe.

Yes, a Gentile can immigrate to Israel on the condition they can prove they have a parent or grandparent that is Jewish and they are willing to convert except those who are offspring of an Israeli sabra and are given priority since Israel is their birthright by an Israeli born parent.
edit on 13-6-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv

Those Jews are racists.

go troll somewhere else. Your rhetoric is a waste of millions of pixels and computer binary

you seriously think you got any substance behind your argument? oo i'll pull up 3 pictures of middle-eastern looking people and imply all the arabs are nazi's

gtfo

Awww didums, did I upset you?

Go get an original slur then come back to me dhimmi.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
This is definitely an inflammatory story and sadly many will view it filtered through their own bias and in some cases genuine bigotry.

Israel is a tiny country of only about 8,500 square miles. To put that in context, it's a little smaller than New Hampshire, one of the smallest US States.

Israel has a population of about 7,869,900 (2012 estimate) compared to New Hampshire's population of 1,318,194 (2011 estimate) so it is a pretty crowded place. That equals a population density of 982 per square mile, beating out India's density of 953 per square mile.

From the number in the article they are dealing with 60,000 migrants from Africa who entered Israel illegally. The equivalent of about 8% of the population. To contextualize that, it means that for every 11 or 12 citizens there exists one Illegal migrant from Africa.

The impact of that would be overwhelming in a country as small as Israel where they already have a population density problem. At that density simply feeding, housing and providing for the legal occupants of Israel is most certainly difficult. With an invasion of illegal migrants of this magnitude no doubt they are backed into a corner.

Then on top of that, you have the issue of the cover it provides for illegal migrants not looking for work, but to act against Israel from inside. The Sudanese group would include mostly Muslims and among them would be Radical Islamist with bad intent.

Is it unreasonable of Israel to eject these uninvited, illegal guests? No more unreasonable than if a group of strangers invaded your home and you made them leave.

The rest is all a combination of expressed bigotry, general hatred and bias against Israel and the Jews in general.

a perfect example of the bias you speak of is in your very own post

60,000/ 7,869,900 = 0.0076 which is 0.76% a figure 10.5 times smaller then what you claim

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Those Jews are racists.

And your point is ? There are also Israeli nazis

www.independent.co.uk...

Swastikas daubed on the walls of synagogues. 'Heil Hitler' salutes. People beaten in the streets because they are Jewish. Where could this be? Germany? Eastern Europe? Try Israel. Neo-Nazism has taken root in the very nation forged from the ashes of the Holocaust. Eric Silver reports

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Ah no, Australia does not send immigrants back on the boats they came from. Where ever you get you facts from is clearly wrong and "anti-Australian." Same goes for the other thread where you spewed ignorant and flawed crap about Australia when it was clearly wrong.

Do some more research.

No?

en.wikipedia.org...

In August 2001, the Howard Government of Australia refused permission for the Norwegian freighter MV Tampa, carrying 438 rescued Afghans from a distressed fishing vessel in international waters, to enter Australian waters. This triggered an Australian political controversy in the lead up to a federal election, and a diplomatic dispute between Australia and Norway. When the Tampa entered Australian water, the Prime Minister ordered the ship be boarded by Australian special forces. This brought censure from the government of Norway who said the Australian Government failed to meet obligations to distressed mariners under international law at the United Nations. Within a few days the government introduced the Border Protection Bill into the House of Representatives saying it will confirm Australian sovereignty to "determine who will enter and reside in Australia". The government introduced the so-called "Pacific Solution", whereby the asylum seekers were taken to Nauru where their refugee status was considered, rather than in Australia.

So, not only does Australia turn immigrants away, they pulled a Mavi Marmara - completely unnoticed by the Anti Israel crowd.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Those Jews are racists.

gtfo

Awww didums, did I upset you?

Go get an original slur then come back to me dhimmi.

Upset? You wish.
I'm simply baffled by your shallow arguments and blind faith for Zionist interests

Someone already called you out for making blatant bull# about Australia

Australia sends its immigrants back on the boats they arrived on, without medical care, surely this is worse than what Israel is doing?

Originally posted by daaskapital
Ah no, Australia does not send immigrants back on the boats they came from. Where ever you get you facts from is clearly wrong and "anti-Australian." Same goes for the other thread where you spewed ignorant and flawed crap about Australia when it was clearly wrong.

got a bunch more "facts" to tell us?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Look up dhimmi

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

My error was unintentional and I corrected it. That does not change the truth that any country has the right to eject people who illegally enter their country and in Israels case, being so tiny and crowded it's almost mandatory they do so.

Perhaps you could discuss why they should let anyone who wishes set up housekeeping in Israel? That would seem to be what you are saying?

Let's set aside my error while trying to post a response while at work on a busy day.

Do you think that anyone from anywhere on earth should be allowed to enter any country and stay, anytime they wish? Or are you just saying Israel should? Since Israel has no connection to the origins of these Illegals?

You see if it's just because it's Israel, it's completely different than if your supporting open borders worldwide.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kreese
I find it amusing how all these developed nations have the nerve to complain about African Immigrants being violent and UN-educated, etc.

Who colonised Africa and stole all their resources?

Britain, France, Belgium, Holland and Portugal. So you think the modern citizens of those countries have a little violence coning to them or something?

Who creates wars between African nations in an effort to divide and conquer? Or to sell weapons?

China. Business is so good they've built a plant to produce 7.62x39 ammo locally so they don't have to pay to transport it.

Ignorance! You made the bed, now F**^n*** sleep in it!!!!!

I didn't, nor do I even know any Brits, Dutch, Portuguese, Belgians, or French who were Colonists. Are you claiming you do? What not just burn THEM out rather than invading an entire country?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Look up dhimmi

en.wikipedia.org...

In August 2001, the Howard Government of Australia refused permission for the Norwegian freighter MV Tampa, carrying 438 rescued Afghans from a distressed fishing vessel in international waters, to enter Australian waters. This triggered an Australian political controversy in the lead up to a federal election, and a diplomatic dispute between Australia and Norway. When the Tampa entered Australian water, the Prime Minister ordered the ship be boarded by Australian special forces. This brought censure from the government of Norway who said the Australian Government failed to meet obligations to distressed mariners under international law at the United Nations. Within a few days the government introduced the Border Protection Bill into the House of Representatives saying it will confirm Australian sovereignty to "determine who will enter and reside in Australia". The government introduced the so-called "Pacific Solution", whereby the asylum seekers were taken to Nauru where their refugee status was considered, rather than in Australia.

That is grossly different then what you described earlier

Australia sends its immigrants back on the boats they arrived on

Plural?

without medical care

Where does it say that?

surely this is worse than what Israel is doing

9 civilians were killed by IDF on the Mavi Marmara in contrast to 0 on the Australian ship OK? Big difference. And the Marmara was an aid-ship bringing supplies to a the concentration camp set up by Israel, Gaza.
But I'm sure your Zionist sources will do anything to paint international activists as suicide bombers

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join