It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel rounds up African migrants for deportation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The issue is ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

A quote from the article. "Illegal migration, and the pool of cheap labor it provides, is a common headache for developed economies. Israel is grappling with its own special ghosts as it tackles the problem.

I think that countries have the right to expel people that have come there illegally.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I find it absolutely amazing that the Anti Israel crowd have managed to turn a very small yet vocal protest against illegal immigration into a nationwide anti black pogrom. It's almost like these people are so desperate to hate Israel that they now have to simply make stuff up for effect.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Good on Israel for doing what MANY other peoples have wished when African immigrants move to their countries and cause rises in crime and violence. Yes lets all pretend it doesn't happen the world over, but we all know it does.

I applaud Israel for standing up and make sure its not happening to them. As a nation they have enough worries being surrounded peoples hell bent on terminating them. The last thing they need is an influx of African migrants adding to the problem.

And don't tell me about African migrants, I live in an area where there has been a massive influx of Sudanese and Ethiopian migrants. Trouble, and more bloody trouble since they have arrived. I have seen CCTV footage on the local news showing three Sudanese youth rob a lone Caucasian teenager. The sickening thing is AFTER he was already unconscious from having his head slammed into a wall from behind, they took turns JUMPING on his head and then high 5's to each other as some kind of sick joke. The young male is still in a coma, and police are STILL looking for the suspects. Nice way to come to a country and add to the community ...I won't even go into the amount of rapes and sexual assaults that have taken place since these wonderful people arrived on our shores.

Well done Israel. If only my Government had the guts to follow your lead.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If they act anything like the people on Worldstarhiphop.com i dont blame them LOL.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Here in Canada CBC radio interviewed an elder Israeli lady.

"They steal, they drink, they cause problems." I couldnt believe cbc aired that. the intolerance wasnt a surprise. Blacks are described as infiltrators lmao....

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You guys are hilariously hypocritical.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has adopted common sense policies that ensure our immigration laws are enforced in a way that best enhances public safety, border security and the integrity of the immigration system.
In FY 2011, ICE removed 396,906 individuals

www.ice.gov...
396906 people.
Eeeeeeevil Israel "removed" (ICE choose awful word) dozens. Official plans are speaking about figure of 60000 but i do not see it happen. Say that it does, though.
Racists!!!!!! Chosen bastards!!!!!! If it was in hundreds of thousands - it will be ok then.
Right,hypocrites?

edit on 13-6-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

I will add a few numbers from other countries. Enjoy and do not let it stop the hatred.

France deported a record number of illegal migrants last year, figures showed Tuesday, in the latest sign that President Nicolas Sarkozy's government has hardened its stance on immigration in the run-up to a presidential election.
An unprecedented 32,912 foreigners were expelled in 2011.....

www.reuters.com...

edit on 13-6-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You realize these are illegal immigrants, right??? Whats the point of immigration laws if people can simply cross the border and claim 'I'm a refugee, take me in" - without a second thought.

Israel to date has been incredibly accommodating to the Sudanese in Israel - they HAVE been accommodated; problem is, there are SO many of them, that it has become conspicuous, and logically, and rightfully, Israels who are already concerned about the Jewish character - i.e. interest - of their state have every right to demand the deportation of illegals out of their country.

On another note, funny that no one bothers asking - why are these Africans from the Sudan fleeing to ISRAEL - and not to Egypt, or Somalia i.e. nations adjacent to the Sudan, but to the JEWISH state, and only truly democratic state. It's mind numbing how easily vituperated Israel is, when this in itself proves Israel's reputation in the region of being a free country where one can live in peace without being discriminated against (by the arab/muslims - the very people they're seeking asylum from)

It's a delicate issue and it would be nice if some could stay, but not at the numbers that they've been entering. It's simply not acceptable - and it wouldn't be for ANY country (but especially israel, given it's security concerns) to just let in foreigners who haven't undergone the screening process.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Dumb Thread.

edit on 13-6-2012 by kreese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Thanks for the link OP.

There's really nothing to say we haven't said before. We all know what Israel is and who it's ruled and funded by.

Just waiting for the apologists to come by and earn their daily bread.

Khar

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
haha! haha! You just gotta love Israel! Always preaching multi-culturism, while they have a concentration camp around 1.5 million people!

But it's worse then that. Some Americans actually love Israel. The Zionist controlled media and movie industry makes sure to release a pro Zionist movie every once and while, (Meet the Zohan or something)

It's great too, if you mention anything negative about Israel, your labeled as a anti-semantic and a Nazi. Everything is upside down.

Get ready for the anti-semantic comments from the shills OP, there are commin.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kreese

Right on the money. Ever wonder who was responsible for the mass killings in the USSR? Zionists.

It seems Zionists need a powerful host every once in a while, Russia, then Germany, and now the USA.

It's amazing how they almost control everything in this country. Almost every board member on the FED is a Zionist, including all the former chairman's, almost all the Arms companies are controlled by Zionists, the media, the congress through AIPAC, the list goes on and on.

And we wonder why we keep invading middle eastern countries and we hear about all this anti-iran war propaganda. /end rant

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Citybig
Whatever Israel does, it will always be condemned by the Dhimmi PaLIEstine crowd.

I'm really getting this strong smell of hyprocrisy again, it always happens when I look at an Anti Israel board, tell me something, why aren't any of you waxing lyrical about the way the US deports illegal immigrants, or what about Australia? Australia sends its immigrants back on the boats they arrived on, without medical care, surely this is worse than what Israel is doing?

Nah, you just hate Jews is all.

Ah no, Australia does not send immigrants back on the boats they came from. Where ever you get you facts from is clearly wrong and "anti-Australian." Same goes for the other thread where you spewed ignorant and flawed crap about Australia when it was clearly wrong.

Do some more research.

____________________________________________________________________________________

As for the Israel/African thing. It isn't only the Jews getting sick off it, it is the world. All these countries let Africans immigrate when they don't offer anything to help drive said countries economy or anything. The Africans in whom are immigrating do not have any skills they can attribute to the economy, and yet they keep on acting the way they did back home; violently, abusively. I can understand why Israel wants them deported.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I also think that Israel should give some land back to the Palestinians, because building a wall around a small area of land and also bombing it, is not a very positive sign, especially when one plays the victim card.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I find it amusing how all these developed nations have the nerve to complain about African Immigrants being violent and UN-educated, etc.

Who colonised Africa and stole all their resources?

Who creates wars between African nations in an effort to divide and conquer? Or to sell weapons?

Ignorance! You made the bed, now F**^n*** sleep in it!!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Nobody.

Nobody want's to live in that craphole of a continent, not even Africans.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kreese
I find it amusing how all these developed nations have the nerve to complain about African Immigrants being violent and UN-educated, etc.

Who colonised Africa and stole all their resources?

Who creates wars between African nations in an effort to divide and conquer? Or to sell weapons?

Ignorance! You made the bed, now F**^n*** sleep in it!!!!!

I like how you slip in the ^ key, yet don't have the nerve to directly reply to me.

Africans are generally violent and un-educated. Obviously not all of them, but the majority are.

African nations have always been at war, even before Britain got there. Who sells them weapons? Anyone who wants to make some money

Africa has a history of violence, and it spans back thousands of years. So to say that Westerners made the bed is clearly wrong.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dero

And why is it such a craphole? The rivers in Sudan are all f***ed up.... and why is that?

Rape

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Who said anything about Westerners?

The nerve to reply to you? Reply to what exactly?

My point is that Africans don't want to live there because there is no economy. There is no economy because they are continuously being manipulated and robbed.

Every nation, right down to tribes, have been warring since the beginning. Thanks Captain Obvious!!!

If you missed the point, you need more education... And don't ask, I don't have time to explain sh** to you.

EDIT: Ohh, I see what you mean by "reply". You are complaining because the content of my post was pertaining to a post you made. Sorry, it was just a general reply to the thread, I wasn't specifically trying to target someone for an argument. Sorry if I didn't pick a fight with you... my bad. Maybe that's considered rude where you are from?
edit on 13-6-2012 by kreese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kreese
reply to post by daaskapital

Who said anything about Westerners?
You were implying it. Ignorance can't colonize a country and sell people weapons
although it may be indirectly responsible.

The nerve to reply to you? Reply to what exactly?

Most of your reply was obviously aimed at my comment. You could have hit the reply button instead of trying to make your reply seem inconspicuous.

My point is that Africans don't want to live there because there is no economy. There is no economy because they are continuously being manipulated and robbed.

Live where? Israel or Africa? They are being robbed and manipulated either way.
edit on 13-6-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
What's wrong with nipping things in the bud and being proactive?

They are only protecting themselves by deporting the people they feel threatened by.
It's not like they are lining them up for execution.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join