It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel rounds up African migrants for deportation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Citybig
Yet it isn't me having problems answering a single simple question, note please that nobody has even bothered to attempt an answer.

Just a note Citybig..not an 'answer' to your question exactly..but close.

If you think this expulsion ends with 'illegals' perhaps you need to see and comprehend better how it has already begun. The shops burned down last week..were the shops and livelihoods of legal African immigrants. The migrants beaten nearly to death two days ago..both legal migrants and not even Sudanese. That's where this march to the expulsion process began...in the fear of 'back people' - a fear of 'difference' and concepts of 'purity' held within the minds and hearts of many Israeli people.

That fear is not the 'fault' of immigrants..it cant be waylaid by them either and nor can the responsibility to recognize and overcome it be held as the refugees sole obligation either.

Those recent actions in Israel against blacks directly and every action taken socially politically and legally against blacks in Israel before and since, has bought about this 'round up' of " undesirables".
Those actions most certainly began with legal immigrants. If you think it will 'end' with illegal immigrants...you will be wrong.

You will be wrong as no one can overcome the Israeli peoples radical fear, be it of black people or differences, or annihilation, but the Israeli people. Even if they rounded every last black person up and built a bigger wall around themselves or killed all their "enemies" outright..the fear would remain and Israel, as a result, would remain vulnerable to it and so remain as easy as it now is to manipulate and undermine.

There are two mistakes Israel is making right now. One, is to ignore that weakness and in doing so, continue to deny the manipulation they are already experiencing and two; in mistaking weakness, for strength.

(imo)

Anti-black Israel, for their own sake, would do well right now to remember what it felt like for their grandparents and parents to be turned away from dock after dock..harbor after harbor....what it felt like to be unwanted..hated..feared..lost. Simple human and humane empathy can go a long way towards co-operative relationship building. With an ounce of wisdom gleaned through history...an inch of give in the radical fear and a lot of common sense..this action wouldn't be required at all. Instead of reacting..Israel could be responding..first to its own fear then to the situation..it could be..but..it isn't.

Rosha
edit on 13-6-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

"We should burn them out, put poison in their food," said an elderly man.

Now that is craziness. Sounds like something a Nazi would say and something they would do.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

I don't have a problem with immigration detention camps; best these African non-Jews go in to these than be confronted with racist taunts by Israelis.

Now ebefore anyone gets going on this thread; name one country that does'nt have immigration camps or detention centers then start a debate.......

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Now ebefore anyone gets going on this thread; name one country that does'nt have immigration camps or detention centers then start a debate.......

There's no point in attempting to liken Israel to any other state, in the dhimmi mindset it doesn't matter what Israel does they will always be worse than anything on earth.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Disgusting

they play the victim card, but for what they are doing to the migrants and Palestinians isn't a crime eh?
Star and flag.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Of course it isn't a crime when Israel does it. The Zionist sees everyone as subhuman when compared to them so it's justified.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by seenavv

I don't have a problem with immigration detention camps; best these African non-Jews go in to these than be confronted with racist taunts by Israelis.

How do you know these people are non Jews? The same could be said of the people inhabiting Israel right now.

edit on 13-6-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

I wonder how many of these refugees wind up "repatriated" to the US of A

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
Where is the international outrage? "Israel deports blacks in racist move" headlines should run 24/7 on all the MSN networks ....imagine if the US tried to do this with the illegal Mexicans....

Interesting take there. if the US did that, I'd be behind it 1000% So long as it wasn't limited solely to illegal Mexicans, but concentrated on illegal immigrants across the board.

Therefore, I am now forced to take a stance in favor of this Israeli move.

edit on 2012/6/13 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The Irony is just...so lovely.

Funny how people who got given a place, kicked the original inhabitants out, put them in ghettos or open aired prisons as I like to call them; carried out a 50 year genocide on those people, are now complaining that some other group is trying to immigrate there..

Or take over.

God that's rich, no pun intended.

Self fufilling prophecy Israel. This is what happens when you allow your government to act like it's somehow better than the rest of the world and can do whatever it wants without being held accountable for it's actions on the world stage.

You reap what you sow, and the reaping is good.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
I think it's time for the jews to self deport themselves out of Israel and go back to wherever they came from. This world has seen no benefit from the creation of the jewish state. Only problems and cancer.

Who cares if "the world" benefits from a people returning home or not?

What benefit did "the world" derive from Jordanian possession of the area?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

why aren't any of you waxing lyrical about the way the US deports illegal immigrants, or what about Australia?

Maybe because we are? Seriously. The same people complaining about these human rights abuses, are in those threads complaining about them.

See I get the game, come in and complain that we only complain about Israel, and see, you've used the other tactic and slickly changed it to "Jews" because, you know, when applying BS antisemite card on people, the two are interchangeable.

Do you dispute the facts? Do you dispute the hypocrisy of the situation?

Because if all you dispute is the motivations for people disputing this, stuff it and shove off.

This is wrong, plain and simple, just like the examples you provided. It is no more wrong, or less wrong, because people who are Jewish are involved.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Citybig

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Oh of course, nothing they do is wrong eh! Every little war crime, every little crime against humanity as a whole. The Isreali President could rape a Palestinian or African 10 year old in the street and his buddies in the States would just laugh and say "Oh that Netanyahu! Such a kidder!" Also, one thing I thought I'd point out. Ya know the Star of David? Do you honestly think that symbol (numerically represented as 666) has anything to do with Judaism? The hexagram (its real name) is, and always has been a satanic symbol used as a plackard for the Rothschilds. Coincidence? I think not.

Reminds me of the way a Hamas terrorist can fire on a school bus full of kids, or slaughter an entire family in their beds and their little dhimmis in the west would just laugh and get a kick from the deaths.

Exactly who do you believe is laughing here in the West when any innocent person is murdered ? And who are you classifying as dhimmis ?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Citybig

why aren't any of you waxing lyrical about the way the US deports illegal immigrants, or what about Australia?

Maybe because we are? Seriously. The same people complaining about these human rights abuses, are in those threads complaining about them.

See I get the game, come in and complain that we only complain about Israel, and see, you've used the other tactic and slickly changed it to "Jews" because, you know, when applying BS antisemite card on people, the two are interchangeable.

Do you dispute the facts? Do you dispute the hypocrisy of the situation?

Because if all you dispute is the motivations for people disputing this, stuff it and shove off.

This is wrong, plain and simple, just like the examples you provided. It is no more wrong, or less wrong, because people who are Jewish are involved.

You simply cannot deny that a large part of your dislike of this policy is because it is being ran by Israel, and you simply don't like Israel.

You do not talk about the Australian policy, or the US policy, or even the British policy which is to build more holding camps and make them more like actual prisons, the simple fact is, you don't like it because Israel is doing it and you don't like Israel one single bit.

Sad really, that you pro Pali lot would live such hateful lifes. If only you could see the love that Israelis have for eachother and the love they have for their god given land, it might encourage you to turn away from Hamas/Islamic Terror and aggression fuelled hatred.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

Yet it isn't me having problems answering a single simple question, note please that nobody has even bothered to attempt an answer.

Your question is pointless.

This roundup follows a POGROM (google it) of smashing out store windows, fire bombing people while they sleep, and random violence against..... blacks.

Why?

Because they are a "threat to the jewishness of ISraeli" and a "cancer" those are quotes, and you know they are, which is why you have failed to address the OP, instead, you are attempting to derail the thread, openly ignoring peoples posts, and demanding an answer to a question that is already answered.

AND you continue to use condescending and borderline T&C breaking terms while addressing the rest of us.

So keep that in mind, when you DON'T get banned, and you DON'T get censored. Ok? Because of course ATS is just a festering cesspool of antisemitism, yet your rhetoric remains unchallenged.

No, there is no proof they are rounding up anyone but illegals. You have a great grasp of the insignificant there my friend, the back story as to why this is happening, is what should be the topic of discussion.

Continue to derail the thread. It's amusing and absurd

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

You simply cannot deny that a large part of your dislike of this policy is because it is being ran by Israel, and you simply don't like Israel.

Yes. that is it exactly. ISrael makes no bad decisions, no policy mistakes, no facepalms, the only reason we think this is disgusting is because it's ISrael.

Honestly, if you honestly believe that, well, whatever, i'm going to a start alerting all of your TC violations, enough is enough. no more derailment.

Do have anything to say about the OP or not?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Citybig

Does that change the fact that the Jewish citizens suggesting they burn the blacks and poison them, are not racist?

We know your tactics, we got the handbook too, so yeah, keep going shilly mcgee.

Your comment has been reported as a T/C breaching insult. Do you wish to carry on?

Like I said, aversion to differing opinions, hatred of Israel and the happiness that exists there, perfect stuff for Hamas.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Personal opinion, come legally, have something to offer the society you are going to then by all means, come settle be marry. Come illegally, infest entire neighborhoods and change the entire demographic. Yeah then there is going to be problems.

And as a poster said how ironic that, a group of people who have so much against isreal (muslims, Islam) would seek out refuge in isreal, something seem ass backwards to me about that one....

I for one am sick of people landing on the shores in Canada as well wish we would adopt austrailias policies and just send em back, the untold millions we have had to spend processing these people drives me absolutely batty.

Sure Isreal is in the same situation....

SaneThinking

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join