It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel rounds up African migrants for deportation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal

Originally posted by Citybig
Whatever Israel does, it will always be condemned by the Dhimmi PaLIEstine crowd.

I'm really getting this strong smell of hyprocrisy again, it always happens when I look at an Anti Israel board, tell me something, why aren't any of you waxing lyrical about the way the US deports illegal immigrants, or what about Australia? Australia sends its immigrants back on the boats they arrived on, without medical care, surely this is worse than what Israel is doing?

Nah, you just hate Jews is all.

The US doesnt round up all Mexicans, call them criminals, and tell them they need to go back to Mexico. That would never fly Human Rights groups would be jumping down Obama's throat. There is a deportation process and people are only deported if it is found that they are illegal. People are not rounded up into camps. There are still a large amount of illegals living within the US. Oh and they do receive medical treatment if they show up at an emergency room, because we understand that they are people and human...Israel is treating these people like animals, it makes me sick.
edit on 13-6-2012 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

Oh right, have you got proof that Israel is rounding up every single one of them and putting them in camps?

Of course you don't, you are a complete and utter hypocrite and a liar to boot.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I still remember seeing the "Christian" tv commercials that ran late at night looking to get donations to fly those black "Jews" from Africa to Israel.

It all was a ploy to rob silly old white Americans out of their cash.

ain't nobody surprised they will be poisoned, killed, or deported. Those Jews are racists.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

Well over 500 news sources on google are reporting the round up, I doubt they all got together and decided to lie on Israel.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Citybig

Well over 500 news sources on google are reporting the round up, I doubt they all got together and decided to lie on Israel.

They are taking the ILLEGAL immigrants, however, the person I responded to stated that they were rounding up all black people which is plainly not true. If you are going to manipulate words, at least be smart about it.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

Eh, well they probably are black. Also, the big move to kick them out of the country came after people started to blame them for everything that was going wrong, in the country. They are a "threat to the Jewish character of Israel" or "cancer." Also, the Interior Minister Eli Yashi said "It's clear to everyone that we either return everybody home or give up on the Zionist dream. There is no other option." But this isnt just about illegal immigration really.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Citybig

Eh, well they probably are black. Also, the big move to kick them out of the country came after people started to blame them for everything that was going wrong, in the country. They are a "threat to the Jewish character of Israel" or "cancer." Also, the Interior Minister Eli Yashi said "It's clear to everyone that we either return everybody home or give up on the Zionist dream. There is no other option." But this isnt just about illegal immigration really.

I'm going to ask you one final time, fail to answer and you will prove that you have no justification to hate Israel.

Where is the proof that these round ups are targetted against every single black person and not just the illegal immigrants?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Have to agree with Citybig on this one........appears to be rounding up of illegals - something every first world country engages in.

If something more sinister emerges, well then it becomes a different issue. However, at the moment, this appears to be a total non story.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Those Jews are racists.

That's a lot of Arabs giving the Nazi Salute.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Azadok2day

Who cares what the Q;ran, Bible or Talmud says? I live in reality, not a land of fantasy novels.

I do not ask any individual to believe me but if you people ascribe to this sites motto deny ignorance and every country that has had an uprising is named in the bible , both Syria and Iran are named for the next to countries to have war with Damascus being totally destroyed .

All the prophecies about the earthquakes the signs in the moon , the sun and the stars . All the animal die offs and waters being poisoned go right ahead and ignore it . I find it compelling that every thing is named and very specifically and how it all revolves around Israel and how it Israel would be a thorn in the side of the world along with the hate for them and Christians . Really all written thousands of years ago .

Time is so short now for the forfillment of Christ return it could literally happen within a couple years . Don't belie me deny ignorance and check out both sides of this story as if your life and your kids life depend on it because it does . And don't by into that controlling lie of hell it is unbiblical bad translations .

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I'm just so flabbergasted right now that I have to post a reply to this...
My mom is a die-hard Christian and she rabidly defends Israel no matter what I tell her, so I just had to start a conversation with her about this thread. I go up to her and say "Guess what Israel is doing now? They're deporting a bunch of blacks who are living there." She responds with "I don't believe that, Israel wouldn't do that because that's what happened to them in the Holocaust." So I show her the Reuters link and she looks at it for about 2 seconds and then without even considering the fact of her sudden realization of reality, she goes on this huge rant in their defense... The conversation went something like this: "Well yeah! Look at the state of Africa! It's because Africa is terrorists and the blacks are only going to Israel to be terrorists! They're going there from Africa and doing what they did at home and they're being terrorists! Israel should make them all leave so they stop killing Israelis!"

Seriously? I know she isn't the brightest person in the world, but what is it that causes people to think Israel is some heavenly paradise on Earth where no citizen or government/military official can do any wrong? Humans are humans; Israelis are not some angelic all-knowing super-beings that have only the best intentions for all of humanity. They're human like everyone else, and they commit crimes too. Why do people feel the need to just mindlessly defend Israel?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
I'm just so flabbergasted right now that I have to post a reply to this...
My mom is a die-hard Christian and she rabidly defends Israel no matter what I tell her, so I just had to start a conversation with her about this thread. I go up to her and say "Guess what Israel is doing now? They're deporting a bunch of blacks who are living there." She responds with "I don't believe that, Israel wouldn't do that because that's what happened to them in the Holocaust." So I show her the Reuters link and she looks at it for about 2 seconds and then without even considering the fact of her sudden realization of reality, she goes on this huge rant in their defense... The conversation went something like this: "Well yeah! Look at the state of Africa! It's because Africa is terrorists and the blacks are only going to Israel to be terrorists! They're going there from Africa and doing what they did at home and they're being terrorists! Israel should make them all leave so they stop killing Israelis!"

Seriously? I know she isn't the brightest person in the world, but what is it that causes people to think Israel is some heavenly paradise on Earth where no citizen or government/military official can do any wrong? Humans are humans; Israelis are not some angelic all-knowing super-beings that have only the best intentions for all of humanity. They're human like everyone else, and they commit crimes too. Why do people feel the need to just mindlessly defend Israel?

Without even reading your crap I'm just going to point you to the unmissable question a few posts up, I have no doubt that you will not be able to answer either.

You pro-PaLIEstine dhimmis aren't good at answering questions.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitybigWithout even reading your crap I'm just going to point you to the unmissable question a few posts up, I have no doubt that you will not be able to answer either.

So you dont even read, but spew retarded nonsense nonetheless...
You zionist crap are not really good at keeping a conversation...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Their sealing their own fate in my opinion....' as the father so the son'. It's all so unnecessary...and there are no excuses imo...there may well be many reasons..but no excuses.

They know too well that there are better ways..other choices...they choose not to take them and I am no longer accepting any personal 'human' or spiritual responsibility in any of it.

What this has led me to is, that I personally, have had enough..have decided the most compassionate thing I can do for Israel right now is to not add to their coming burden..is to let them go from my mind and heart..and let their fate..be what they have chosen to make it.

Israel is reaping at home..only what is has sown in the region and the world....and it doesn't like that. I 'get that'..but I also know..I'm not responsible. They are..and that is a good thing..and a bad thing....for everyone.

ymmv

Rosha

edit on 13-6-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink

Originally posted by CitybigWithout even reading your crap I'm just going to point you to the unmissable question a few posts up, I have no doubt that you will not be able to answer either.

So you dont even read, but spew retarded nonsense nonetheless...
You zionist crap are not really good at keeping a conversation...

Yet it isn't me having problems answering a single simple question, note please that nobody has even bothered to attempt an answer.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Don't worry guys I'm sure AIPAC is working hard to get them sent here to Idaho or something.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
Where is the international outrage? "Israel deports blacks in racist move" headlines should run 24/7 on all the MSN networks ....imagine if the US tried to do this with the illegal Mexicans....

Indeed. It's almost as if, once oppressed, you're given carte blanche.

Please, somebody come oppress me. I have a few heads I'd like to roll, and I don't mind sacrificing several years of my life to accomplish that.

Anyone?

Help...oh help...I'm being oppressed.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Oh of course, nothing they do is wrong eh! Every little war crime, every little crime against humanity as a whole. The Isreali President could rape a Palestinian or African 10 year old in the street and his buddies in the States would just laugh and say "Oh that Netanyahu! Such a kidder!" Also, one thing I thought I'd point out. Ya know the Star of David? Do you honestly think that symbol (numerically represented as 666) has anything to do with Judaism? The hexagram (its real name) is, and always has been a satanic symbol used as a plackard for the Rothschilds. Coincidence? I think not.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Oh of course, nothing they do is wrong eh! Every little war crime, every little crime against humanity as a whole. The Isreali President could rape a Palestinian or African 10 year old in the street and his buddies in the States would just laugh and say "Oh that Netanyahu! Such a kidder!" Also, one thing I thought I'd point out. Ya know the Star of David? Do you honestly think that symbol (numerically represented as 666) has anything to do with Judaism? The hexagram (its real name) is, and always has been a satanic symbol used as a plackard for the Rothschilds. Coincidence? I think not.

Reminds me of the way a Hamas terrorist can fire on a school bus full of kids, or slaughter an entire family in their beds and their little dhimmis in the west would just laugh and get a kick from the deaths.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Psychological projection is when you accuse another of feelings which actually exist in your own state of mind.

Now you know why Jews and Judeo Christians call everyone racist when someone criticizes Israel. While all groups do this to a certain extent, muslims accusing Americans of having a warped culture, homophobes accusing others of being gay, liars accusing others of lying, a classic frame up for your own crimes, only one group does this on an international scale, the eternal victims.

In a way I am doing this right now, accusing the Christians and Israel of controlling the world, when in fact they are the victims and I am the one that rules the world

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Arizona isn't even allowed to ask suspected immigrants for ID without outrage and being sued by the government.

Haha

Multiculturalism is good for everyone, except the Jews. Funny that they are the ones pushing the multicultiral agenda in other countries.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join