It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel rounds up African migrants for deportation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Israel said on Monday it had started rounding up African migrants in the first stage of a controversial "emergency plan" to intern and deport thousands deemed a threat to the Jewish character of the state.

For some in Israel, built by immigrants and refugees, internment and deportation are bad solutions that may damage the international image of the country needlessly.

They say rounding up members of a different racial group and holding them in camps for deportation may invite allusions to the Nazi Holocaust, however unfair such comparisons may be, and betrays Jewish values.

Poor south Tel Aviv residents say affluent north Tel Aviv Jews can afford to be liberal, because the Africans are not in their back yard. An opinion poll last week showed 52 percent of Israelis agree that the Africans are "a cancer".

"They've come here to rape and steal," one Israeli woman shouted at a small but ugly anti-migrant demonstration earlier this month in south Tel Aviv. "We should burn them out, put poison in their food," said an elderly man.

interesting how they always play victim and follow in the footsteps of their perpetrators
imagine if something like this happened in the united states?

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Disgusting

they play the victim card, but for what they are doing to the migrants and Palestinians isn't a crime eh?
Star and flag.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Interesting how churchhill was stalin-the-psychotic-monsters' advocate .
so much for the 'night in shining armor' routine . . . ,
people are getting too smart for these lies anymore.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Where is the international outrage? "Israel deports blacks in racist move" headlines should run 24/7 on all the MSN networks ....imagine if the US tried to do this with the illegal Mexicans....

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

here is your problem

"Today, seven Jewish Americans run the vast majority of US television networks, the printed press, the Hollywood movie industry, the book publishing industry, and the recording industry. Most of these industries are bundled into huge media conglomerates run by the following seven individuals:

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

Those seven Jewish men collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records.

www.rense.com...

and there is nothing anti-semitic about facts
edit on 12-6-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I think it's time for the jews to self deport themselves out of Israel and go back to wherever they came from. This world has seen no benefit from the creation of the jewish state. Only problems and cancer.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
I think it's time for the jews to self deport themselves out of Israel and go back to wherever they came from. This world has seen no benefit from the creation of the jewish state. Only problems and cancer.

TextTHE QUR'AN SAYS THAT ALLAH GAVE THE LAND OF ISRAEL TO THE JEWS AND WILL RESTORE THEM TO IT AT THE END OF DAYS THE QUR'AN SAYS: "To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'" "Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]." "We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning." [Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104] SHAYKH PROF. PALAZZI COMMENTS: God wanted to give Avraham a double blessing, through Ishmael and through Isaac, and ordered that Ishmael's descendents should live in the desert of Arabia and Isaac's in Canaan. The Qur'an recognizes the Land of Israel as the heritage of the Jews and it explains that, before the Last Judgment, Jews will return to dwell there. This prophecy has already been fulfilled.

When are you people going to stop listening to the hypocritical lies of the Muslims , their religion teaches them to lie to all non Muslims , to not take them as friends and when they have to deal with them to smile on the outside and hate them in your heart. The all await the 12th imam to bring Islam to the whole world or kill all those who refuse . Islam is the religion of Satan , it was Satan who whispered in Mohammed's ear not the Arch Angel Gabriel .wake up and stop following the lie read the quote above from the Koran , the land belongs to Israel according to their own book.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

Originally posted by solarstorm

TextTHE QUR'AN SAYS THAT ALLAH GAVE THE LAND OF ISRAEL TO THE JEWS AND WILL RESTORE THEM TO IT AT THE END OF DAYS THE QUR'AN SAYS: "To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'" "Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]." "We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning." [Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104] SHAYKH PROF. PALAZZI COMMENTS: God wanted to give Avraham a double blessing, through Ishmael and through Isaac, and ordered that Ishmael's descendents should live in the desert of Arabia and Isaac's in Canaan. The Qur'an recognizes the Land of Israel as the heritage of the Jews and it explains that, before the Last Judgment, Jews will return to dwell there. This prophecy has already been fulfilled.

When are you people going to stop listening to the hypocritical lies of the Muslims , their religion teaches them to lie to all non Muslims , to not take them as friends and when they have to deal with them to smile on the outside and hate them in your heart. The all await the 12th imam to bring Islam to the whole world or kill all those who refuse . Islam is the religion of Satan , it was Satan who whispered in Mohammed's ear not the Arch Angel Gabriel .wake up and stop following the lie read the quote above from the Koran , the land belongs to Israel according to their own book.

Who gives a # about some book that says "god gave this land" to whomever muslims or jews, its 2012. We can do better then that

if violence and hatred is your means for expanding settlements it is wrong and should be condemned

The point is, the Zionists are hated by their neighbours for where they abide right now and for good reason. They are the #1 contributors to destabilization in the middle east. Whether you think Palestine exists or not, people are living there and have been there for decades so Israel has no right to bulldoze their homes and harass them (although their atrocities extend far beyond just that)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

Sounds to me the Bible,QUR'AN are the same two books, for example.

62 Virgins.
Angles
The clear definitions of Virgins or Virgin is that a women never had nor had sex with anyone.
Thats a Virgin.

Same thing with Angles , expect Angles or Angle was always thought as someone was sweet,pure,cute, and kind.

So what are the odds that the two books are written by the same group people?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

when two sides fight, the third party wins

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Sounds to me the Bible,QUR'AN are the same two books, for example.

62 Virgins.
Angles
The clear definitions of Virgins or Virgin is that a women never had nor had sex with anyone.
Thats a Virgin.

Same thing with Angles , expect Angles or Angle was always thought as someone was sweet,pure,cute, and kind.

Seriously if you believe that then you will believe anything . And as far as the Israelis rounding up illegal immigrants for deportation , just because they happen to be black the racist card is thrown in , pathetic . over 65,000 thousand of them have trekked thru Egypt to get into Israel from Sudan , Lybia and other warring Arab nations . Ironic how the Arabs go to Israel for safety from their own hell holes created by their religion of peace .

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day
Ironic how the Arabs go to Israel for safety from their own hell holes created by their religion of peace .

oh please it's the complete opposite

Saudi's - Western backed (most oppressive sharia law regime)
Iraq- Saddam was backed by the US
Afghanistan - Taliban/Osama brought to power by the US
Egypt - Mubarak backed by the US
Libya- War started by NATO although Gadaffi was backed by his people
Iran- Meddled by the west for decades
Syria- uprising instigated by Al Ciada proxies
(A senior Israeli minister accused Syria on Sunday of committing genocide during its crackdown on a 15-month uprising and made the Jewish state’s most explicit call yet for military action against its Arab neighbour.
www.ottawacitizen.com...)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Don't get me wrong i still believe in a higher power. But not how the books tell me.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Who cares what the Q;ran, Bible or Talmud says? I live in reality, not a land of fantasy novels.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Netanyahu urges restraint. "We are a moral people and we will act accordingly. We denounce violence; we denounce invective. We respect human rights," he said, but added: "Israel cannot accept "infiltrators from an entire continent".

I never knew you needed U.N. approval to be labeled a 'refugee'. Much less they denounce violence and respect human rights.
I'm surprised it wasn't blamed on Iran in some odd way.
edit on 13-6-2012 by PatriotAct because: 9-11

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Whatever Israel does, it will always be condemned by the Dhimmi PaLIEstine crowd.

I'm really getting this strong smell of hyprocrisy again, it always happens when I look at an Anti Israel board, tell me something, why aren't any of you waxing lyrical about the way the US deports illegal immigrants, or what about Australia? Australia sends its immigrants back on the boats they arrived on, without medical care, surely this is worse than what Israel is doing?

Nah, you just hate Jews is all.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv
interesting how they always play victim and follow in the footsteps of their perpetrators
imagine if something like this happened in the united states?

More PaLIEstine hypocrisy!

It did happen in the US, you got your skyscrapers knocked down, now you are dropping all manner of weaponry on Iraqi and Afghani civilians, yet you STILL sit there licking your wounds from 9/11.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Any nation can (and in my opinion should) round up and deport all illegal immigrants as a standard policy. I dont like many things Israel does, but this is not one of them. I support Israel in this.

As for the racist buzzword, I dont see any racism at all.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Citybig
Whatever Israel does, it will always be condemned by the Dhimmi PaLIEstine crowd.

I'm really getting this strong smell of hyprocrisy again, it always happens when I look at an Anti Israel board, tell me something, why aren't any of you waxing lyrical about the way the US deports illegal immigrants, or what about Australia? Australia sends its immigrants back on the boats they arrived on, without medical care, surely this is worse than what Israel is doing?

Nah, you just hate Jews is all.

The US doesnt round up all Mexicans, call them criminals, and tell them they need to go back to Mexico. That would never fly Human Rights groups would be jumping down Obama's throat. There is a deportation process and people are only deported if it is found that they are illegal. People are not rounded up into camps. There are still a large amount of illegals living within the US. Oh and they do receive medical treatment if they show up at an emergency room, because we understand that they are people and human...Israel is treating these people like animals, it makes me sick.
edit on 13-6-2012 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
It actually states in the Torah that Jews shall not have a nation of their own, so this whole Jews own this land because a book tells us so is just rubbish.

But in these circumstances putting aside the religious perspective, Israel is a home for ALL jews. If these Africans are Jews then they have every right to be living in Israel..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join