It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder: "I've stuck by my GUNS" - Senate Hearing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
story from CNS News -- plus video
By Fred Lucas
June 12, 2012

Eric Holder: "I've stuck by my GUNS" - Senate Hearing

Yes, he did say that !!!!!

What a Statement !!!!!

And right in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee on top of it !!!!!

Eric finally is telling the truth for a change !!!!!

But he also said “I’ve enjoyed my time as attorney general" Yeah Right !!

The "Magic Words" start at @00:16 seconds.
(satire at end of video)

(CNSNews.com) – Embattled Attorney General Eric Holder told the Senate Judiciary Committee on Tuesday that he has “stuck by my guns” during his time in office.

“I’ve enjoyed my time as attorney general,” he told the panel. “It’s been a tough job. It is one that takes a lot out of you. Some raised concerns as to whether I was tough enough for this job. I think that people will hopefully see that I’ve done this job in a way that is consistent with our values.”

He was responding to Sen. Herb Kohl (D-Wis.) who asked Holder if he would consider serving a second term as attorney general if Obama is reelected......

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It is all a show and a distraction. Nothing will come of any of it. I am speaking out of my own cynicism. I would like to see criminal charges brought against Holder. I would like to see justice for Terry. Holder is a criminal and so is his boss. But the sad fact is that there is collusion between the political factions. It is all rigged. Nothing will happen. Bush covered the entire nation of Iraq with white phosphorus and depleted uranium and got away with it.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Not true -- If he had stuck by his guns he'd be somewhere in Mexico right now.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Interesting. Especially coming from a man who said this: "what we need to do is change the way in which people think about guns, especially young people, and make it something that's not cool, that it's not acceptable, it's not hip to carry a gun anymore, in the way in which we changed our attitude about cigarettes."

He's a sly one that Eric Holder... as my granny would have said.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the "Jokes Puns and Pranks" section? In all seriousness.

Not right.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Rather lame comment by Holder considering over 50,000 Mexican nationals have been killed by him sticking to his guns.

Fast and Furious stated in 2009 and he has made every attempt to hide his duplicity and now this?

The man is evil.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
Interesting. Especially coming from a man who said this: "what we need to do is change the way in which people think about guns, especially young people, and make it something that's not cool, that it's not acceptable, it's not hip to carry a gun anymore, in the way in which we changed our attitude about cigarettes."

He's a sly one that Eric Holder... as my granny would have said.

And we need to hear him from 1995 !!

Holder 1995 We Must 'Brainwash' People on Guns.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh
Shouldn't this be in the "Jokes Puns and Pranks" section? In all seriousness.

Not right.

What ..... in this entire administration ....... is right? Or Bush junior's administration? It's simply gone *wrong*. Too wrong to salvage.

It's time to dissolve the federal government.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Will somebody listen to the man?>???
amen brother yall can say that again

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Now that they set the date (6/20) that the Judicial Oversight committee to vote on contempt charges he tells them he is willing to work with the Committee as much as he possibly can. Trying to get his head out of the noose.

top topics

join