It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The situation in the Middle east, alternative explaintion, Empasis syria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
With NATO wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya and now NATO wanting to get into Syria there may be an alternative reason as to why NATO wants to bomb civilians again.

In Egypt the ouster of Mubarak installed an Islamist government who as I predicted will threaten Israel:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and my theory verified here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I suspect as a theory this is the same reason that Israel and NATO want a radical Islamic government in charge in Syria so that Israel can perform an attack on Syria and take over the region under the pretext of being threatened by a radical Sunni or other Islamic government.

Israel after all does want the land between the river egypt and river euphrates; it is on their flag, the star between the two rivers

With the Egyptian and Syrian governments softened up and internally embroiled and bogged down in conflict, Israel may see the green light to attack. Maybe they will, maybe they wont. Who knows.

The situation in Afghanistan and Iraq and reasons for USA being there are multifold:

1 - Oil, gas, minerals for the USA
2 - Protection of Israel by USA doing the bidding
3 - Launch pad for attack on Pakistan and Iran once again for benefits of the Israel regime.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
this Syria action will end up being huge......like Damascus gone....
It's the most important news going....I see it in the currency market price action, and the news is saying "euro concerns"..... naw, that ain't it
edit on 12-6-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahweh is our new king

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I suspect as a theory this is the same reason that Israel and NATO want a radical Islamic government in charge in Syria so that Israel can perform an attack on Syria and take over the region under the pretext of being threatened by a radical Sunni or other Islamic government.

Israel after all does want the land between the river egypt and river euphrates; it is on their flag, the star between the two rivers

LMAO

Its not 1785 any more dear friend

Sorry i find your story incredibly nonsensical, i think this is no more believable than Independence Day the movie

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
does Russia,,,,, under Prime Minister Putin,,,support Israel's Right to Exist as a Nation.?
Free and indepedent of Terrorist actions,,ie resturant bombings,,,rockets fired at it,, damaging pipelines,, cutting fuel ,electricity,,etc,,
And freedom of Agricultural and Economic co-operation?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

hey BobAthome....that Putin will end up being known as reeall evil.

not him personally somehow....but the spirit taking him over.
edit on 12-6-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
hopefully Syria will once again become the ,,half/way place between the Bull,,,and the Covenant.

a City of Refuge.

lol,,sorry a Nation of Refuge.

time slips away

edit on 12-6-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Israel..you mean the genocidal nazi regime state...? I don't think anyone wants them to exist really..

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

i thought Israel was mostly Russian Heritage?
edit on 13-6-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Also simultaneously with a weakened Syria, Iran would be open to attack as we know the Road to Iran is through Syria.

Turkey is a NATO member and Syria would given them some resistance in an attack on iran or even an Israeli attack on Iran.

This is also another reason for the NATO backed destabilization in Syria

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

With NATO wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya and now NATO wanting to get into Syria there may be an alternative reason as to why NATO wants to bomb civilians again.

In Egypt the ouster of Mubarak installed an Islamist government who as I predicted will threaten Israel:

and my theory verified here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

With the Egyptian and Syrian governments softened up and internally embroiled and bogged down in conflict, Israel may see the green light to attack. Maybe they will, maybe they wont. Who knows.

The situation in Afghanistan and Iraq and reasons for USA being there are multifold:

1 - Oil, gas, minerals for the USA
2 - Protection of Israel by USA doing the bidding
3 - Launch pad for attack on Pakistan and Iran once again for benefits of the Israel regime.

The Professional, it seems there are only a handful of people on this forum who see what it happening, you being one of them.

I've been proposing for some time that they want the MB in Egypt to isolate Israel. Here's my thread-

You can ignore the biblical reference but what is literally happening right now is exactly as we are saying. I personally find the prophecy of Ezekiel 38-39 uncanny but even disregarding that, the agenda is obvious and the evidence is overwhelming.

For the record, Brookings is a Zionist think tank and very influential on American foreign policy, as was the PNAC in getting the Iraq war, and they were saying this out in the open in Jan 2011 ('Don't fear the MB'...I mean can it be anymore in your face?)

Egypt has been Israel's ally for 30 years, now when the SHTF in Egypt the West sat back, there is incredible evidence of brutality against the people yet no intervention. The reason I joined this site was to question why Egypt was left to fend for themselves-

When I joined this site, I was asking why the West never helped Egypt, and as I did more research it became clear that they left the Egyptians to it because they want the MB in power, it is part of the agenda. By letting the MB in, Israel is isolated and it is the Zionist's plan because they are working to start this war with Iran. Syria has to go for that to be possible.

People can ignore the evidence all they, I'm just glad that i'm not the only one seeing the very blatant agenda playing out.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The more likely scenario is that the CIA along with it's proxy groups are destabilizing the region, much like they did in Lybia and in Egypt in order to make sure that Iran has no allies to lean on when the US and Israel decide to invade.

This is just military imperialism at it's best, there's no real conspiracy, just more of the same from the nations that specialize in destabilization.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Also, see this thread-

This one had an important message, but mostly ignored, as often these types of threads are-

This think tank article from 2009 called 'WHICH PATH TO PERSIA?'

Not even making it up.

That document talks about an Israeli attack on Iran's nuclear facilities.

Similar to the PNAC talking about a 'New Pearl Harbour' back in 2000 before 9/11, this one regarding Iran talks of 'ABSENT an IRANIAN ACT OF AGGRESSION' countries, 'BRITAIN IN PARTICULAR' they even openly talk about Iran replying to an Israeli attack with something similar to 9/11- because they claim Iran is capable of that.

The Zionists do not hide their plans, they are VERY open with their agenda, especially with their foreign policy that is very influential on what ends up happening.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Thanks wonderer. I will post my post:

Here is an interesting thought you might want to think about. What if western nations USA, Israel etc do want the Muslim brotherhood in power. I know it sounds strange but wait for it. With the muslim brotherhood in power they will have some radical islamic jihadi leader in power who will probably begin to threaten israel. israel will then play the OMG they are going to kill us card and use that as a pretext for an attack to gather more land. Israel probably wants the land between the river euphrates and river egypt. It could happen, just a theory Plus why is this in the terrorism section? Should it not be in the current events section?

I really do think that USA, Israel want the Muslim brother hood in power so that their threats can be used as a pretext for invasion of Egypt and likewise with Syria as well.

Some of it is in the beginning stages of my prediction:
worldnews.msnbc.msn.com...

www.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 013030p://6America/ChicagoMon, 18 Jun 2012 01:32:41 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I am right once again:

Egypt's New President: Our Capital 'Shall Be Jerusalem, Allah Willing

The Israelis will use the excuse, 'Islam is rising' 'Islam is at our throats' 'We will be annihilated like the holocaust' we must attack them.

It is for this reason that NATO wants Assad out to install a Islamist government so that the same threats will happen and it will give Israel a pretext to attack Egypt and Syria.

The reason NATO wants Islamist governments in Egypt and Syria is so that those governments will threaten Israel and then Israel can use those threats as an excuse to attack both countries for land grabs.
edit on 113030p://6America/ChicagoSun, 24 Jun 2012 11:27:48 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I am confirmed right again:

www.presstv.ir...

“I hope it (regime change in Syria) will happen, even though I don’t know when or how,” Dan Meridor, who also serves as the deputy prime minister of the Tel Aviv regime, said on Tuesday.

He also expressed “hope” that the “new Syria will understand that joining Iran is a mistake that brings isolation from the Western world.”

Another reason Israel wants Assad out is because Assad is an ally of Iran. Just goes to show why the US-UK-Israel are funding terrorists in Syria to cause more killings.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Yes Bob you got it right. Israel is a russian colony funded by the USA. Its funny when you think of it. Those evil commies moving to Israel and getting paid for it. With the tax dollars of the american people.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Israel..you mean the genocidal nazi regime state...? I don't think anyone wants them to exist really..

Mr agenda

With such an outright and open agenda, any topic you post is not worth contributing to. It only gives you further opportunity to spew your agenda while offering no historical evidence or facts. Historically the arab states do not want Israel to exist, you are simply parroting their long held position, nothing new and exciting have you offered, just old stale worn out opinion.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

The same arab states propped up or backed by US/NATO which supports Israel. The Saud government backs Israel and they are backed by the US government, but the people of saudi arabia do not back israel. I have presented more facts in single threads than you have known your entire life dude.

Now Mr. deralier, how about you address the topic.
edit on 113131p://8America/ChicagoSun, 19 Aug 2012 11:21:32 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

The same arab states propped up or backed by US/NATO which supports Israel. The Saud government backs Israel and they are backed by the US government, but the people of saudi arabia do not back israel. I have presented more facts in single threads than you have known your entire life dude.

Now Mr. deralier, how about you address the topic.
edit on 113131p://8America/ChicagoSun, 19 Aug 2012 11:21:32 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Lol, give it up, you already mentioned Nazi's so this thread is unofficially over and you lost.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

No its not over yet, you have yet to disprove my original post. Still waiting. I just proved that you are trying to derail the thread.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join