It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Does anybody have experience with astral projection?

page: 2
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TRGreer
 


Interesting dream you had way back then,well in my opinion my dream was designed to make me lucid in the dream,in real life if I had a snake bite I would be rushing to the hospital,but I was in no way alarmed by the snake bite,I was feeling fine in the dream with no pain and I didn't feel alarmed with the puncture holes in my wrist,with all these unusual factors taken into account it made me feel that I was in the dream state so I took control and carried out a test of control by visualising the puncture marks vanishing,as they vanished I proved to myself that I was infact in a dream ,so I have to control my excitement when I realise that I'm in a dream or else I'll wake up




posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

The Astral plane is a denser plane than where we are at.

Wrong. Where did you get that? The Astral Plane is actually a lot lighter in vibrations that Earth life, that is why is feels so surreal when you are there.

He is the AScended Master Jesus The Christ.

I highly doubt that one. If Jesus Christ, impossible name, but for a later debate, did Ascend, then why would he need an Ossuary?



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid365
How to tell the difference between lucid dreaming and astral projection anyone?
I've had experiences where I wake up and I'm in sleep paralysis,I have a build up of energy in my stomach as if it's going to give way,this happens somes when I'm feeling week or sick with tiredness

also today is the first time I had a lucid dream in one year,a year ago when I opened my third eye I had a spat of lucid dreams,today in my lucid dream everything seemed distorted ,I noticed a snake bite on my wrist,for some reason I knew that was was dreaming and I visualised the punctures in my wrist vanishing,and they then vanished,it felt good I had control to change the wound that had been inflicted on me,I felt excitement and then woke up


My third eye opened up by itself when I was fifteen, and I've had many many lucid dreams. They're a lot of fun. However, about 2 years ago I made a conscious decision that the next lucid dream I have, I'm going to experiment with Astral projection, and I have not had a single lucid dream in 2 years. What's up with that? Any ideas, how I can get past this lucid-dream block. I've always had more than my share of lucid dreams, and always just played with it, and then when I decided I wanted to try something serious with it, now I don't have them anymore. what happened?

REBEL FIVE



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebelv

Originally posted by lucid365
How to tell the difference between lucid dreaming and astral projection anyone?
I've had experiences where I wake up and I'm in sleep paralysis,I have a build up of energy in my stomach as if it's going to give way,this happens somes when I'm feeling week or sick with tiredness

also today is the first time I had a lucid dream in one year,a year ago when I opened my third eye I had a spat of lucid dreams,today in my lucid dream everything seemed distorted ,I noticed a snake bite on my wrist,for some reason I knew that was was dreaming and I visualised the punctures in my wrist vanishing,and they then vanished,it felt good I had control to change the wound that had been inflicted on me,I felt excitement and then woke up


My third eye opened up by itself when I was fifteen, and I've had many many lucid dreams. They're a lot of fun. However, about 2 years ago I made a conscious decision that the next lucid dream I have, I'm going to experiment with Astral projection, and I have not had a single lucid dream in 2 years. What's up with that? Any ideas, how I can get past this lucid-dream block. I've always had more than my share of lucid dreams, and always just played with it, and then when I decided I wanted to try something serious with it, now I don't have them anymore. what happened?

REBEL FIVE


I think there is a reason that you stopped having them.. i say its for the best.. honestly..
I have heard that you can be at a risk when astral projecting, and you can give a chance for evil spirits to take over your body, and thats what many of them want to do..
But i think something inside of you is stopping you from astral projecting.. id say because something bad will happen if you do.
im just saying, things happen for a reason, and there could be a reason you cant astral project.. and it is probably for the best!



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rebelv
 


ok so the lucid dreaming stopped but where you successful in astral projection as there both different than each other right? there's remee glasses in USA in production I'll get mine in August I have them ordered ,they haves red light that flashes on and off when it detects that your in rem,when it detects it flashes red light in your eyes so that when your dreaming in rem you will see the red flashes in your dream,this will be the tap on the shoulder to say sir your dreaming now lol,there about 100 dollors,I found that when my 3rd eye opened first there was a lot of energy,a burst of lucid dreams but if you don't do a lot of third eye meditation it's almost as if the third eye is closing back up that could be why your not lucid dreaming in 2 years,how is your pre lucid dreaming practices,are you preparing a lot to have lucid dreams again?



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
When you get paralysis and tingling, vibrations you are very close. Sometimes you hear wooshing noises and buzz noise. Hardest part is get out at that point. Fears, feelings of dread or dying feeling like you're going to stop breathing will halt the process or jolt you back in. A lot of it has to do with the meditation part once you get to the vibrations. You have to be in a secluded quiet place so you're not going to be disturbed. Visualize yourself moving up and out and to a different location in the house. Set a kitchen chair in your room things like that and visualize yourself sitting in it and getting up to move to it. Sometimes you have to just start out with mental projections and third eye awaking techniques before you jump to the OBE stuff. Oh and don't cross any limbs doing this, or wear tight clothes, cover your body with heavy blankets etc. In the spirit world objects do still have some mass to them not much though. So you don't want anything restricting you leaving your body. Also, you want a comfortable warm room not to cold around 72 degree's. Your body temp will drop once out of body. If your body is disturbed or senses it's in distress or becomes to much for the conscious mind to handle it will summon you to it instantly and you will snap back and be jolted back in your body.

Third eye mental clairvoyance techniques I use are similar to sitting upright on the ground or whatever yoga style and going through the chakras and once getting to the white light ball located in the crown of your head transfer it's energy down to your finger tips. Then slowly moving your finger tips to your eyelids and sending the energy into your eyes. Soon you will see flashes and visions. Also come up with a goal of somewhere you would like to visualize etc. Same kind of thing with OBE. Once you work on that doing a OBE will be a lot smoother. Point being you gotta exercise the conscious mind and get it used to this sort of thing.
edit on 15-6-2012 by sean because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I've been a lurker in the metaphysics forum for quite a while and this is my first post since signing up. I used to have sleep paralysis almost every night when i was young but it terrified me. When i finally told my parents what was happening to me, my mom told me it was a demon attack because she's a Christian. This was happening frequently in to my late teens. When i finally found out what was really happening to me, it seemed to stop happening. What I once used to dread I now wanted more than ever. I guess the disappearance of the sleep paralysis coincided with my experimentation with alcohol and drugs when i was a teen. Now that Im sober I still would like to experience astral projection and I believe I've been close on a few occasions, but I haven't been able to get myself back to that vibrational state. Lately during meditation I have been quite aware of a pressure and tingling in the middle of my forehead acompanied by some swirling light. If anyone has some advice on how to help me get back to the vibrational state I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid365
reply to post by rebelv
 


ok so the lucid dreaming stopped but where you successful in astral projection as there both different than each other right? there's remee glasses in USA in production I'll get mine in August I have them ordered ,they haves red light that flashes on and off when it detects that your in rem,when it detects it flashes red light in your eyes so that when your dreaming in rem you will see the red flashes in your dream,this will be the tap on the shoulder to say sir your dreaming now lol,there about 100 dollors,I found that when my 3rd eye opened first there was a lot of energy,a burst of lucid dreams but if you don't do a lot of third eye meditation it's almost as if the third eye is closing back up that could be why your not lucid dreaming in 2 years,how is your pre lucid dreaming practices,are you preparing a lot to have lucid dreams again?


It's funny you should mention that. I was at the sauna today and I haven't tried to vibrate my third eye in a awhile, and after about twenty minutes I barely barely barely was able to get any vibration. I thought the same as you, that I haven't been practicing with my third eye. I decided I'm going to practice 20 minutes a day until I can get it to vibrate the way I used to. I think you nailed it. BTW, those glasses sound cool. Always have been thinking of ways to know I'm dreaming. I've even had flying dreams which in the past, always triggered lucidity in the past, but I flew around and never became lucid.

There is a difference between Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection I know, however, I became aware that often times I went into an Astral Projection directly from a lucid dream, but they always happened spontaneously as though someone else were doing it, I was just along for the ride, and when I decided I was going to try it intentionally, that's when the lucid dream block occurred.

It's kind of important, and I know there are risks involved but I always ask for the divine light to fill my whole body and surround me and protect me. The reason I want to astral project is to go back in time and see something that my memory has blocked out; a truth that I need to know.

REBEL V



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sean
When you get paralysis and tingling, vibrations you are very close. Sometimes you hear wooshing noises and buzz noise. Hardest part is get out at that point. Fears, feelings of dread or dying feeling like you're going to stop breathing will halt the process or jolt you back in. A lot of it has to do with the meditation part once you get to the vibrations. You have to be in a secluded quiet place so you're not going to be disturbed. Visualize yourself moving up and out and to a different location in the house. Set a kitchen chair in your room things like that and visualize yourself sitting in it and getting up to move to it. Sometimes you have to just start out with mental projections and third eye awaking techniques before you jump to the OBE stuff. Oh and don't cross any limbs doing this, or wear tight clothes, cover your body with heavy blankets etc. In the spirit world objects do still have some mass to them not much though. So you don't want anything restricting you leaving your body. Also, you want a comfortable warm room not to cold around 72 degree's. Your body temp will drop once out of body. If your body is disturbed or senses it's in distress or becomes to much for the conscious mind to handle it will summon you to it instantly and you will snap back and be jolted back in your body.

That was very informative thanks. I've never experimented with the crown Chakra but was thinking about meditating on that also.

REBEL V

Third eye mental clairvoyance techniques I use are similar to sitting upright on the ground or whatever yoga style and going through the chakras and once getting to the white light ball located in the crown of your head transfer it's energy down to your finger tips. Then slowly moving your finger tips to your eyelids and sending the energy into your eyes. Soon you will see flashes and visions. Also come up with a goal of somewhere you would like to visualize etc. Same kind of thing with OBE. Once you work on that doing a OBE will be a lot smoother. Point being you gotta exercise the conscious mind and get it used to this sort of thing.
edit on 15-6-2012 by sean because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
BTW has anyone heard a pan flute playing very clearly while in a sleep paralysis. Whoever was playing it, was just playing random notes, but it was extremely hypnotic.

REBEL V



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by willrush
what are your thoughts about it?.. Would you say it is important to learn and experience?.. Is it safe?... or have you had any bad experience with it?


theres 4 kinds of astral projection:

1. willing conscious projection (full awareness)
2. unwilling conscious projection
3. willing unconscious projection
4. unwilling unconscious projection (spontaneous)


- no it is not safe, especially if you do not know what you are doing or are emotionally unbalanced.

- it takes some practise and training (just like anything else you try) deep breathing, quieting your mind

- everyone has different experiences and encounters. No 2 people have the same experiences.

- you will encounter different beings.

- you will encounter different dimensions such as: weightlessness, timelessness

- your belief systems will be challenged

- you may have anxiety attacks if you are not careful to stay grounded

- the lines between waking reality & astral reality may start to blur.

I did it for 2 years and wrote it all down and I do not recommend it too people at all.


edit on 16-6-2012 by infowarrior9970 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Brujobrett13
 


it seems your 3rd eye is opening,try meditating early in the morning and you will notice lots of energy swirling with eyes closed,then try meditating in the night and you will find that the energy is harder to manifest,also this one is cool,try meditating in the morning untill you see lots of swirling energy,then go to a mirror and stare at the mirror for a good while say about 30 minutes ,within that time the energy that you normally see with eyes shut will overlap your normal vision and you will see rainbow light emanating from your 3rd eye,it' look great



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365
 


Yeah I will definitely try that. I notice that when i have certain realizations about things my third eye region is vibrating along with the pressure. Sometimes it radiates through my whole head and feels like a headache almost. I have given up on drinking alcohol, eating meat, and smoking cigarettes because I believe these things hinder spiritual progress. Lately I have been having a lot of "revalations" and i can only attribute this to devoting myself to being consciously aware of my higher self all the time. I really really really want to experience astral projection though but I just don't know how to get there. I will try to meditate at night like you suggested and i will also try the mirror thing as well. Thank you so much for the advice.



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Got it. I'm vibrating my third eye right now. It took 2 days of trying, but I finally got it going, again. God, its been a while.

REBEL V



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Brujobrett13
 

The only thing you will notice about meditating at night is that it's very hard to manifest the energy at night ,morning is very easy for some reason to manifest the energy in third eye,I had headaches for few days when third eye was first open but it goes away quickly,I find it hard to see with third eye only energy is all I could see,usually lots of purple and green energy



posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Brujobrett13
 


That's good you cut out those things in your life. When you're smoking, or drinking heavily it acts as a pain suppression. You really don't know how sick or how terrible your health is till it's to late. After a while of stopping those things and your health starts to bounce back you even get sick and cough up crap for weeks. When I quit smoking years ago, I thought I was dying, coughing constantly, wheezing, pains inhaling like a asthma restriction. I had to go on an inhaler for a while and medication. Hairs in the lungs start to work properly again to clear out the junk in there. As far as meditation goes certainly these things can cloud your thinking. Your body and mind is an engine and if your dumping BB's and sugar down the carb it's going to run like crap and die, it's as simple as that. Be sure to take brain foods and vitamins. Fish oil pills etc the brain foods is great. Your thinking gets more clear your memory gets better.


edit on 19-6-2012 by sean because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
well this is interesting,I had my second lucid dream in 2 weeks,i was on vacation with friends and family in my dream,we were all heading out to a nightclub,the breeze felt so warm,i felt so passive observing the dream as if im only partially there,just like as if a story was unfolding and your using your imagination for the story to come to life,it had an element of it not really being real,then for some reason i became very present,it was as if i fliped a switch,i started examining my fingers and my hands then my wrists,then i looked down at my chest and legs and feet it seemed that i was glowing white,i didnt tell myself this is a dream in the dream,but there was a knowing with no words that i knew that i was lucid,seems im doing something right



posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
so now it's 8 days later since I had a lucid dream,this morning I woke up about 5am so I went to bathroom and then rolled a ciggerette for myself,I'm back smoking again after 5 months of been off them to bad,but I'll be off them again soon like next week maybe,anyway,after the smoke I went back to sleep after 20 minutes and I became aware in a dream,as far as I know nothing in particular triggered it,I was with a past friend but for some reason he was a girl,I didn't question it but knew he was in a different body lol,anyway I told him that we were in a dream and that I'm lucid and aware of it both of us started jumping up and down and started dancing to some dance music as there was a radio nearby,totally crazy lol,so then I said lets make stuff disappear,he didn't seem able to do it but I concintrated and the radio vanished,them something hostle crashed through the window like a flying robot,I imagined it Was gone and it vanished,

Now here is where it gets choppy,either I kept waking up and going back into a dream with lucid awareness or else I was jumping from dream to dream while I was asleep ,for this reason I'm finding it very hard to remember what happened but I know it happened from 3 to 6 times,multiple lucid dreams in one morning absolutely amazing never happened to me like that before



posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebelv

Originally posted by lucid365
How to tell the difference between lucid dreaming and astral projection anyone?
I've had experiences where I wake up and I'm in sleep paralysis,I have a build up of energy in my stomach as if it's going to give way,this happens somes when I'm feeling week or sick with tiredness

also today is the first time I had a lucid dream in one year,a year ago when I opened my third eye I had a spat of lucid dreams,today in my lucid dream everything seemed distorted ,I noticed a snake bite on my wrist,for some reason I knew that was was dreaming and I visualised the punctures in my wrist vanishing,and they then vanished,it felt good I had control to change the wound that had been inflicted on me,I felt excitement and then woke up


My third eye opened up by itself when I was fifteen, and I've had many many lucid dreams. They're a lot of fun. However, about 2 years ago I made a conscious decision that the next lucid dream I have, I'm going to experiment with Astral projection, and I have not had a single lucid dream in 2 years. What's up with that? Any ideas, how I can get past this lucid-dream block. I've always had more than my share of lucid dreams, and always just played with it, and then when I decided I wanted to try something serious with it, now I don't have them anymore. what happened?

REBEL FIVE


Hey mate cant recall when i started lucid dreaming, didnt take me long after discovering one could... But based on my own experiences, Weed = kills dreams, not if u use it smart... Not like me smoking 6 joints a day for 7 years... I dream so much less when i smoke weed, i start dreaming alot when i stop smoking weed... And if i havent smoked weed for som time, and smoke, i can meditate much more easy, lucid much more easy... So if ure like me, and smoke alot of the greens... Try give it a break and have the most vivid and most incredible lucid dreams of your life!....
Also when im miserable, wich i am 96% of my awoken time, i dont dream, atleast not long vivid / lucid dreams. When im happy its another story... So my advice would be: Eat your vitamines, prober diet is everything, Exercise! Keep a positive mindset, and stop fearing. If u are to travel to the astral plane or lucid dream, u project your own fears... Fx in sleep paralysis if u get scared, u project spooky stuff.. atleast i do.
I pray to who ever might be watching over us, to not allow evil to reach me, i tell myself im strong, and i am... And that only thing we should fear is fear itself... Best of luck with it



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by willrush
 


Nothing can harm you while projecting. There is no way an entity can take over your body. There are laws in place that prevent this. You might experience things that will shake the very foundations of your being, but do not fear being taken over. Fear itself will prevent you from projecting in the first place.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join