It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WorldStarHipHop: Brainwashing Black America

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGoneWILD

The site was started in 2005 and currently gets 1.1 million unique visitors per day, ranking it in the top 250 of American web traffic. It was founded by a government informant named "Q" (probably not his birth name) who claims it is the "ghetto CNN". In reality, it is a propaganda site that encourages urban youth to be violent, slutty, sociopaths.

Well, if thats the case then their description would be accurate, because CNN is definitely a propaganda site in and of itself. Thanks for sharing this and exposing the website for what it is.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
LOL the website is really good i check it daily just as i do ATS. I know Q personally and as far as saying the website is some sort of government operation is funny. The man is just trying to make money like the rest of us. Dont knock his hustle. People are attracted to all this news and ignorance hes just giving the people what they want to see.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody
reply to post by RedGoneWILD

Why would you post this stuff knowing how negative it is?

Use your head.

Boycott ignorance.

Do you think it is better that we do not know about this?
Where is black leadership on this?
Something has to be done. These young people are setting themselves up for severe backlash.

Co-oped/controlled/bought like every other leadership in america.

TPTB are using the "Evil Minority" trick to get people's attention off the fed,bilderberg, the euro,tsa, and the invasion of syria.
edit on 13-6-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
In the previous thread on ATS related to the government or at least a meeting with the heads of the media and music industry hat set out that the new "hip hop " was to be labelled and used to degenerate society and the youth of tomorrow!

Then we have flava flav and ODB talking about it on videos stating that there are cats in the industry have sold out hiphop as a tool to control the masses and to degenerate society!

and many of the posters are right hiphop isnt dead but its back underground where the media cant get to it, back where it belongs ! in the basement parties , warehouses , street corners parking lots , garage parties , bbq parties !

Thanks to the previous poster who linked me to bill cosbys pund cake speech!

Where are the positive black role models in the world to turn the away youths from this negative image of the human condition !
Obama is not the positive black role model , we already know how negative he is for our planet.
The thing is though do these kids want to listen to a positive role model of any colour!

most likely not , it would take a person of noteriety to put them in their place, but they wont do it because the ones they will listen to are the ones that are part of the system !

Real hiphop(like real rock,metal)is banned for general distribution for the most part. They only promote thier handpicked sellouts or synthetic synthed Frankenstein bands/performers

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
So OP.. you tell us what a terrible site that is. Then proceed to post multiple videos from said site. And THEN tell us all to go visit it for 5 minutes? What was your agenda or point to your original post?

Yes.. let's stop the madness by making the website even more popular, and provide MORE funds for them with more hits!

I have no intention on clicking on your link. Nor even watching a single of those videos. I don't need to actually watch the stupidity to be aware it exists.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
These videos and the website promoting them are just a prime example of how animalistic and barbaric humanity still is in this day and age, regardless of ethnicity. I am not a fan of hip-hop, but I know this is just a bastardized version of the culture and simply serves to fuel stereotypes and encourage barbarism within the youth. I know the true hiphop culture does not condone such behavior, and its sad to see that such a website is promoting such behavior just to cause civil unrest within these communities. It is absolutely disgusting, and I thank the OP for bringing this to my attention, I didn't even know this worldstar website existed until today.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OurSecretHouseCLUB33
LOL the website is really good i check it daily just as i do ATS. I know Q personally and as far as saying the website is some sort of government operation is funny. The man is just trying to make money like the rest of us. Dont knock his hustle. People are attracted to all this news and ignorance hes just giving the people what they want to see.

Yup, as long as it's not illegal, people are encouraged to make a buck however they can. That's capitalism. The capitalists don't want regulation, so this violent and careless site will continue. This is the American way. Thank you for pointing this out. Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It's rare that i log in at all, but I just wanted to chime in and say you all are taking this a little too seriously. You really think this crap is bad? Have any of you EVER been on youtube? There are so many terrible videos it's not even funny. Not terrible as in oh my god that guy is getting beaten up (even though there's plenty of those), but stupid 10 year old girls bootydancing for a bunch of pervs, or just god knows. I've seen so many terrible youtube videos, so does that mean I should create a thread on ATS and say youtube is the demon spawn brainchild of the illuminati? lol

There's a reason all of these videos are degrading: because that's just how people are. Idiots will post idiot videos, no matter where you are on the internet. I don't think that website is trying to control the masses, although i do feel that blacks are being dumbed down just like everyone else, and "they" want them to glorify violence, killing people, and getting f'd up.

Anyway, cheeseburger josh? You actually find that offensive.? So a couple of black dudes filmed it, and uploaded it to that website, and now that guy looks like an idiot. I wonder why? Because he was an idiot! and i'm glad they uploaded it because i got a few laughs out of it. Now i'm going to post a video that was excluded from OP's post, and if you don't get a laugh out of it or well, feel disturbed or uncomfortable, then I don't know what's wrong with you.

www.worldstaruncut.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So what's going to happen in Detroit (and other cities) this week when they go so bankrupt that the food distribution centers close, the welfare checks stop, and the weather takes a turn for the even worse?

George Greene had it right, "They know that three days without food and we'll steal, and a week without food and we'll kill for it..."

I think he was being optimistic. Now they're killing for idiotic shoes, and they appear to be well fed...

It's videos and websites like this that make me glad I'm living so far out in the country, no one will ever find the place. The people being portrayed here, no matter how much melanin in their skin, are more dangerous than wild animals. No one is making them act this way or watch these websites; there are plenty of other role models all over the place, even for someone who is raised in horrible circumstances. It's a choice, every day is another choice, and if you want to continue to be ignorant, life will be violent and short. Anyone living in these kind of cities should get out and get out now; the deterioration is speeding up and the government won't be able to keep a lid on it for much longer because, like I said, the welfare checks and food stamps, sooner or later, will end.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by KnawLick

I take it you have never lived in the inner city. There are "normal people" in the ghetto and then there are "ghetto acting" people in the ghetto. The "ghetto acting" people are of all races, it does not matter. I've personally seen white, arab, black, and peurto rican acting "ghetto people". A higher percentage of black people live in the ghetto so people tend to assume "that's how they'll all act". Which is just ridiculous. It is about the environment, which people ARE a product of.

Hasn't anyone seen "Trading Places"?
Louis Winthorpe was selling PCP and pawning watches for a handgun! He must have been on worldstar too

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
That site no matter what people say in an unhealthy influence on the demographic it targets..

We know this because so many of its users film themselves involved in crime and make sure 'shoutouts' go to the site, any decent person would both turn the video's over to the Police and remove them from view in case people think they endorse these activities.

Clearly they do endorse it.....

They the site should be looking at what its users are posting video's about and seriously thinking if their influence is making a number of the people actually commit the crime just to be on the site for their 10 minutes of infamous fame. This flash mob thing is from viewing the video's almost a totally black ghetto thing (I hate the term black ghetto but I don't want to make it seem I'm pointing the finger at all Black Americans which I'm most definitely NOT).

Personally I don't think any site worth its cred should be promoting gang culture, many try and wash it away as a musical thing but its not, its a culture that kills itself and others, it leaves parents without kids, innocent people caught in the fall out and innocent people used as targets to attain membership.

No, worldstarhiphop IS a bad influence

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by littlefinch

whilst i see your point, Little Finch, i believe the OP is trying to draw focus to one particular demographic. of course there are infinite flagrant displays of human ignorance littering the inter-web, but to address such a wide array of brazenly crude stupidity may be the job of another thread.

instead, we are focusing on one.

the analogy i would make is: Symptom vs. Disease.

the abhorrent website being discussed in this thread is a Symptom of a much larger Disease.

but what is this Disease? is it purely human stupidity OR is it a more nefarious design by The Powers That Be that wants to keep us "stupid".

being that this is a conspiracy website, many of us are apt to believe the latter... that this display of crude behavior being promoted as "a cool way to be" is being intentionally orchestrated to keep us fragmented, violent, and hateful. why? perhaps to fill Private For Profit Prisons. or to keep the youth of today... who can be an extremely powerful force, mired in hate. or to keep racial tensions inflamed, because a people divided cannot unite. to make old people afraid.
i don't know... i am sure many ATSers would have insightful perspectives on this.

anyhow... sometimes, by exploring the Symptom, we can ferret out the Disease. then we can begin to find a solution & healing. that is (as i see it) the purpose of this particular thread.

PS~
~as many others are here on ATS, i am also a musician. therefore i process much of the world's stimulus through my auditory senses. as we know, sound is vibration, and harmonic sound is a truly powerful force- healing, inspiring, transcendental, spiritual even.

as a fan of music in general, there is a great deal of Hip-Hop that i find brilliant... the polyrhythms, righteous hooks, inspiring lyrics, etc. etc. (KRS1, Lyrics Born, Jurassic 5, Beastie Boys [rip AY], etc. etc.)

however, what is being promoted as Hip-Hop on these sh!tty websites is NOT harmonic music. in fact (and this is my point) embedded into the very structure are discordant-vibrational patterns meant to disrupt our natural harmonic state.

i could say the same for many other forms of Pop Music, and commercial jingles, etc. etc. etc. anyhow, i suppose this is also a topic for another thread.

keep up the sharp insights folks, and please do not judge a whole demographic based upon the ugliest of the lot. it keeps us all ignorant. it's what TPTB want.

now i'm gonna listen to some old school country and play a Trip-Hop beat on my trap-set over it, just to see how that goes.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is entirely about music, and the result of it's influences. It all started to go down hill for 'hip hop' in the early 90's with the emergence of Gangsta Rap. Prior to that, the breaking movement was otherwise peaceful.

Even RunDmc, who basically started rap to begin with, wrote lyrics much different than we see today. 70's were pretty much R&B, which was a very different message as well.

Nobody can deny the negative effects that Gangsa Rap has had on young black males. NWA and all the satellites that branched off of that group gave birth to the pro-violence mindset.

Sure it's effected many races, but the majority of the damage has been done to blacks. All one has to do is look at the statistics on incarceration and one can easily recognize that it's the truth.

Then you got the movies like Colors, Boys in the hood and Menace to Society ect that played their part in glorifying the thug life. Course, these days you got Eminem who has influenced many as well' so it's not just Black rappers.

I just believe that the negative message has effected young black males and their future more than any other group of people. The website in subject of this thread is a result of everything just mentioned. ~$heopleNation
edit on 13-6-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGoneWILD

Wow! I was thinking about posting something about that website! I am a black woman and happened to come across the website from a link on another site. It's a real disgrace! The videos that are posted that don't have Blacks in it (a jacka.s type video, Mexican's fighting, White's fighting, etc.) always have some stereotypical/prejudice comment below...

I agree 100% with you that it's a propaganda website promoting and encouraging violence, sex and division among races! It's a shame that in 2012 discrimination is still going on and that most people in our nation are so gullible to succumb to it!

Thank you for putting this out there!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
well kinda speechless here. im going to have to save this thread for the next racial thread. its not skin color its attitude, and mentality, and every race has this type of ignorance in it. imagine a world full of people like this. and we think its bad now.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Music can affect behavior.
Most of the effects are good and positive, but there is a negative side.
If you study the various styles of music thru the ages, you will see a pattern which has been taking humanity in general lower and lower, right along with the lower and lower musical frequencies.
Volume of sound also has its affect. Louder and Louder it has been going. The effects are there for all to see.
Add to that the visuals....
In the 50's the singer sang a melodius song standing at the microphone.
Today the singers are doing all sorts of gyrations along with music so loud that you can scarcly here the singer at all.

Here is an article on the effects of sound/music.

" When the mind and body are subjected to rhythms that abide not the law, that are not in harmony with the bodys natural rhythm, the mental picture is altered or not clear. The body is put under stress and problems begin to appear.

Rhythm induced stress shows up in many ways, including decreased performance, hyperactivity, increase in errors in the work force, decreased decision making ability, emotional pressures, depression, and lack of respect for authority. One doctor said that “in my practice I have found that the academic records of many small children improve considerably after they stop listening to rock music while studying.”
more at:
www.angelfire.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This site is garbage but having so many new hits on the site shows that there is a market for this type of behavior.. THe only thing this site is doing is influencing more to be violent and giving an audience to those who already are.

Hip Hop culture punk culture metal culture it does not matter it is always surrounded and associated with criminal activity and racial tensions.... heck even country to an extent. These "cultures" attract a certain kind of person and it gives them a place to fester their hateful ideas.. NOT everyone is that way but the fact of the matter is that it still turns out that way. IF not why is there a discussion here that is defending and condemning hiphop?

Let us think about it.. i am more likely to find a violent thug at a hip hop venue, a nazi and a punk venue and a racist redneck talking about the south rising again at a country venue. IT attracts a certain kind of person... and if you get plenty of those at either venue you get a bunch of retards that group together to advocate their hateful or disruptive behavior under the banner of whatever they are into.

I hate these cultures and have always avoided them because it can easily degenerate like the crap on this site. It divides people....

Given this site is not even about hiphop but associated by the stigma... it is scary that it is so popular..... this site is not really brainwashing people it is giving an outlet for the brainwashed and it is a tool to make many others think it is cool and okay to do this.

I do not believe this site should be taken down as it is only a symptom of a bigger problem which is that PARENTS DO NOT REAR THEIR CHILDREN RIGHT.. The worst part is that the parents are probably just as bad or do not really bother with their kids. .... but anyways I would rather focus on the cause than the symptom.

If you can correct the root of the problem in youths, soon sites like these will die off because there will be no more interest in acting like animals since parents taught their children not act in such a way.

Chances are that will never happen since people just like to use laws rules or bans to fix symptoms instead of addressing the real problem.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join