It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WorldStarHipHop: Brainwashing Black America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
First of all... WTH does THAT have to do with HipHop? Nothing, HipHop started as a posistive movement for inner city youths, now its become the mouthpiece of crapspouting idiots. Promoting clothing, jewelery and brutality. I have never heard of this site and I dont plan on giving them even ONE hit. It makes me so sick seeing this type of behavior. I wonder why people act this why. Since I dont live in the states I might have a different perspective on this. For me, this has nothing to do with race, this same thing is happening here in Germany with Türkisch/Arab imigrants. They have now started their own little hiphop universe in German that promotes the same nonesence violence raps. The result of this is an upsurge of litte punk youthgangs that run around town doing the same stupid things seen in these videos.

Why cant people understand that this is really making a mess out of humanity? This is pure evil and cruelty and only shows these people have serious problems that probably come from the way they where raised.

I can see the same coldheartedness in all races, its just shows itself in different ways. Most white people dont go around punching people and snatching their sneakers, but still have that same "hate" inside of them. Its might show itsself in other ways, like the arrogance some have because they have this or that, and think that others are not worth anything because they dont have as many things. Humanity "to me" is about to killoff itself, and my guess is, it wont take to long.

We really need to remember we are all brothers and sisters and try to get this mess cleaned up!!

That is the REAL ZOMBIE INVASION!

(please excuse my bad spelling)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
All I see are animals

and excuses
edit on 13-6-2012 by lives because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
That site disgusts me, it highlights every possible negative angle in the ghetto community and glorifies it.

The level of intelligence on there is zero, do you know how many felons have been caught because they posted their activities on the site as cell phone movies?

Plenty...Its just disturbing that people can be that stupid...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Martin Luther King must be turning in his grave, he fought for Black peoples rights and equalities, he ended up giving his life for black people and this is how the ghetto black people pay him back.

For me at a time when black Americans are in jobs of deserved power and importance it saddens my heart to watch the ghetto squad fight on the street with their children watching, to see mass shop lifting exercises and the numerous other degrading activities seen posted daily on that horrendous site, I look and wonder why they have just given away their pride, self respect and morals just to be featured on a site which promotes ignorance.

There must be many black American ATS members who are shocked at what is on that site, what worries me more is there is a growing movement to pit blacks against whites, its a shocking return to the bad old days, we here in the UK don't have this issue as yet, most whites and blacks mix happily and have done, I can walk through Brixton without a glancing look at my white face, its the way it should be.

Mind you, I come from Belfast with no upbringing of racial lessons, I'd never seen a non white till I came to England and then it was a happy adventure, everyone was the same as me as I was to them, it was great fun and I've never had nor given a problem based on race.

America should close down this hate filled site, the violence it promotes, the anti social behaviour it glorifies, the pure hatred and unintelligent mind set it basks in needs to be stopped. Its creating gang culture and spreading it all over America, its promoting looting and disrespect for the law by brainwashing these people.

Its in the interest of EVERY race, creed and colour to eliminate places like this before we return to riots etc.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Its sad, it reminds me of a neighbourhood near me. It used to be a nice place, now the shops serve through a serving hatch past 8pm in the night and the KFC chicken shop will serve you your food from under a security screen like a bank. Every time I drive passed that area it makes me sad, a whole area destroyed.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Here you go

WorldStarHipHp brainwashing white America too

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
WorldStarHipHop is brainwashing Black America to the extent that YouTube is brainwashing White America. You people kill me with this mass generalizing & labeling... I don't know how showing a few "ghetto" black folks somehow equates to "Black America" anymore than showing a few "Trailer Trash" white folks equates to "White America" Bro , just because you're black doesn't allow you to speak on behalf of an entire race!

Why is it that this only happens to black people? I never see anyone find an ignorant white person and say "Yep, that dude fully embodies the ethos of the caucasian community as a whole" "They're all trailer trash" But it seems that people always somehow manage to find the most ignorant ghetto black dude possible and get him on tape and it becomes "See look at THEM, see how THEY are, why do THEY act like that" but they'll look at members of their own race in full retard mode and see those people as individuals... you'll never hear. "See, look at US, see how WE act, why do WE act like that."

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Here is the thing though I believe a good person is not so easy to corrupt. A good person could never watch this stuff and think its cool or funny. A good person could not hit/stab or shoot another human and sleep well after. I don’t think people should just brush it off like its not a problem.

You sometimes see tv shows where a black person says they hate being black, actually I totally understand that. If I were a black person surrounded with this I don’t know what I would do. It would be seriously depressing and the worst thing is that the problem is almost too big to be solved!

Basically the black community needs to comedown hard on these people, shut them down, put them out of business, end their crap!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
yeh this is not hip hop culture , for anyone to even brand this as hiphop is wrong !

i think its completely disgusting that people take pleasure in beating others and then recording it online , just to get some likes or stars or whatever the hell kinda Kudos system they have on these crazy backwards sites!

it just goes to show how reality tv and the whole entertainment industry has caused the youth of today to get their 15 minutes of fame anyway they can , and that includes them doing acts of violence and crime!

# worldstar its a piece of # !

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Yeh where are the positive young black role models and the older black community to step in and say no this is wrong !
where are the ideals of MLK ?
surely it cant be that bad that no one in the black community is willing to say enough is enough and crazy violence has to stop , and sensationalising of this violent criminal behaviour is wrong .

This is doing nothing for the progression of the black community and on a whole for the human race !

I have watched that documentary in chicago , where the ex gang members step into situations in communities wherer gang violence is rife and they intervene and sort out a dialogue between the groups or between individuals . This should happen everywhere !
I was really impressed with this documentary , these people can change with help from people who have been there ! It made me feel good about the human race again!
edit on 13-6-2012 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Exactly how chavs behave here in the UK, disgusting.

Cull the lot of them.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

I look at these videos and feel nothing but shame for the human race !

not black people specifically

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnawLick
No actually it's not. STOP just please everybody stop making excuses for this behavior. Lets look at some other ethnic groups in america. Koreans, many came here not even knowing the language and on proportion these people own small business, buy goods, they strive. Indians, similar position as Koreans not knowing the language. But they come here and start businesses and succeed, we might make fun of them for owning a lot of quickie marts but HEY they own quickie marts!!! The sooner we start admitting the truth, that there is a fundamental problem with a culture that promote so much nonsensical violence, the better off we will be.

I'd just like to point out the glaringly obvious fact that Koreans, Chinese, Indians, no other race of people who has come to this country, has come by means of FORCED SLAVERY. Indentured servitude maybe, treated as second-class citizens surely, but not as SLAVES. Do you think that might have something to do with why their culture is so seemingly fragmented at this time?

Additionally, as others have pointed out: This type of behavior is much more closely linked with poverty and social class than it is with race. As a brilliant thinker once pointed out "As much as racism bleeds America, we need to understand that classism is the real issue." - Immortal Technique.

Also for anyone interested, this is what good, socially constructive rap music sounds like:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

There must be many black American ATS members who are shocked at what is on that site, what worries me more is there is a growing movement to pit blacks against whites, its a shocking return to the bad old days, we here in the UK don't have this issue as yet, most whites and blacks mix happily and have done, I can walk through Brixton without a glancing look at my white face, its the way it should be.

I want to address something you said, because I keep seeing it on ATS. "there is a growing movement to pit blacks against whites." I am from America and am black also live in a big city in a fairly urban area. Nobody that I know, my circle is mostly black people early twenties, has any type of random animosity towards white people. Not to say that there are not discussion about social inequality or historical issues. But every time I see things about racial tension posted on ATS its always a white person talking about some race war or about how much black people dislike them for no reason, yet I have seen nothing to suggest that this has any basis in reality, Which makes me wonder, where is this coming from? Could you explain it to me?
edit on 13-6-2012 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by LUXUS

Yeh where are the positive young black role models and the older black community to step in and say no this is wrong !
where are the ideals of MLK ?
surely it cant be that bad that no one in the black community is willing to say enough is enough and crazy violence has to stop , and sensationalising of this violent criminal behaviour is wrong .

This is doing nothing for the progression of the black community and on a whole for the human race !

I have watched that documentary in chicago , where the ex gang members step into situations in communities wherer gang violence is rife and they intervene and sort out a dialogue between the groups or between individuals . This should happen everywhere !
I was really impressed with this documentary , these people can change with help from people who have been there ! It made me feel good about the human race again!
edit on 13-6-2012 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

I saw the same documentary, it was very eye opening. It was nice to see people actually doing something instead of just talking.

Unfortunately, influential black people who speak out about this kind of thing are ridiculed(usually by the ghetto folks). Bill Cosby is probably the greatest example. When his show first came out as far as I understand the "black community" didn't like it, because it was viewed as only portraying a minority of the black community. On the other hand it broke all sorts of stereotypes by portraying an educated, successful, functional, black family.

His pound cake speech was great.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's the full transcript:
www.eightcitiesmap.com...

One of the smartest guys out there, and one who has hit the nail on the head over, and over, and over. He's getting older and older, and it's terrifying to think that someone won't be there to take his place as a positive role model.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Morgenstern89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

I thought the same thing HERE
There is SOMETHING going on, I don't know what it is...but it's no bueno.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
It would make me feel better about the world if I thought this site was a Fed operation

There is a lot of Nerdcore and politcal HipHop out there that I like but I an in my 40s and not from the ghetto so I don't think I really represent the viewership of these sites at all.

www.ebaumsworld.com is also pretty bad at least years ago it was an aggregator of lowest common denominator content I certainly don't feel like visiting to find out.
edit on 13-6-2012 by LightBright because: rephrase

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Oh my god and people are worried about gay marriage ruining society.. That was #ing disgusting, I couldn't even get past the first couple of videos.

Seriously, back in the day if two people legitimately had a problem they thought would be solved with fighting it would be one on one and when someone hit the ground or said no more it would be over, then they would shake hands.
Now a days we have things like that poor girl who got dragged out her OWN house by her hair and her face got stomped into the concrete, disgusting, no other words for it.

I don't want to live on a planet where people think this is entertaining...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

I'd just like to point out the glaringly obvious fact that Koreans, Chinese, Indians, no other race of people who has come to this country, has come by means of FORCED SLAVERY. Indentured servitude maybe, treated as second-class citizens surely, but not as SLAVES. Do you think that might have something to do with why their culture is so seemingly fragmented at this time?

what a load of bollocks.
you are talking about things that happened many many years ago.
Everyone makes choices in their lives , should I study or should I be gangster cool at school . Being gangster is easy , no study , respect from other dick wads . then lets start wearing colors , yeah I am the man .
Then when it all turns to # you scream oh poor me my great great grand dad was a slave, that is why I am a thug .
poor poor pitiful me , it's the worlds fault .

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

I want to address something you said, because I keep seeing it on ATS. "there is a growing movement to pit blacks against whites." I am from America and am black also live in a big city in a fairly urban area. Nobody that I know, my circle is mostly black people early twenties, has any type of random animosity towards white people. Not to say that there are not discussion about social inequality or historical issues. But every time I see things about racial tension posted on ATS its always a white person talking about some race war or about how much black people dislike them for no reason, yet I have seen nothing to suggest that this has any basis in reality, Which makes me wonder, where is this coming from? Could you explain it to me?

It's probably just a regional thing or they live in/near enough to the hood for it to be a problem. I personally would draw a distinction between an "urban" area and the hood. Browsing through threads like this though I really just think people try to get a rise out of each other by suggesting race is a major motivating factor for this that and the other.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal

Well you have the Black Panther party happily talking about killing 'crackers' and if you have not noticed the multitude of attacks on Whites by black people but the point here isn't that its happening its that there are forces in both communities pitting what we are calling the ghetto folk, the black and white poor uneducated people against each other.

That's the important part, the people they are choosing to cause the friction.

I made sure I pointed only at the groups mentioned, I never said nor do I believe all black folks have the same feelings, I for one am glad that people get on, humans accept other humans and colour becomes a non issue.

But like it or not that site is targeting certain people and attempting to create civil unrest, there are Politicians and powerful people on both sides angling to set people on people. You may or may not agree but I have watched this from the UK and its clear there's a move to force an agenda, sites like that which promote dishonest behaviour and glorify acts of violence are for me teaching hate crime.

I for one fear for the stability of certain places now, places are springing up everywhere supporting radical Islam (NOTE I said RADICAL), they are recruiting in the poor places, using the peoples poorness to rally them against others. Then add to that this race thing that I see in the states, its like someone is trying to split countries using whatever they can.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join