It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An unbelievable story: Olympic gymnast Dominque Moceanu discovers her long-lost ‘secret’ sister

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
www.lifesitenews.com...

Get the kleenex box out. This is quite a story of an Olympic gymnast who met a sister she never knew existed. Her sister idolized Dominque never knowing they were related. If you think Dominque is amazing, and she is for all the hard times she endured, meet her very athletic sister, born without legs.
edit on 6/12/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: spelling

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I believe it

I dont see why it is so unbelievable.

it could all be a lie though

believe nothing

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

Well, when you deal with aliens and other topics we see at ATS, I can see why you say what is so hard to believe.
I posted the headline of the article in the subject line, so it was not my idea to call it unbelievable.

Since the girls natural mom verified the story, I would say there is no reason to doubt it. I would love to meet a sibling I never knew I had, that she should turn out to be my hero and inspiration, awesome.

I hope you can find something to believe in your life. It does make living sweeter.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

It's not unbelievable. It's another sensationalist headline. I hate them too, as seen from the threads linked in my sig.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Thanks for posting this. I may never have heard about it otherwise.

She was my favorite in Atlanta too. I sort of had a crush on her at the time. ha.

It's great that her dad died of cancer in 2008. He siphoned over a million dollars from his daughters earnings, and physically abused her as child, and gave away his own crippled daughter! A case of deserving it, if you ask me!

new topics

top topics

join