It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confusing Situation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new here and was wondering if someone could help provide answers for something that happened to me a few months ago or so. I was talking to the admin of a forum i go to, when he told me that he had met this girl who wanted to meet him on the astral plane after meeting him 2 days beforehand. This ment nothing to me until later on, when he asked me to remind him what my registered name was on his forum. I told him what it was, and he told me that this girl knew me. When I eventually talked to her, she appeared to know me by my registered name and my first name, and she wasn't someone I knew. She claimed to have met me in a chat that I am 100% sure I was never in, goes by an alias that i've never heard, and claimed that when she met 'me' in the chat, I had asked her to give me a psychic reading, which I never do. She told me the reading later on and it did seem to match to my personality. After a few days, she stopped appearing online at all.

This has been really bothering me ever since it happened. Does anyone have a guess at how this could have happened? Thanks for your time.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Can someone please help me with this? I would really appreciate it. I don't mean to be annoying, but this is really bothering me.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I don't think you should worry too much about it. Could just be a co-incidence. Check back with the forum/Admin and see if he can shed any light on the situation?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It's possible this has less to do with the astral plane than with a girl trying to get friendly with you. She makes a suggestion that hey we've met and I know you, then gives you a line how you met on the astral plane. If you like her I would just play along. I've had a number of girls tell me that they know me from somewhere but I'm not really sure if they really do. Sounds like a good line though. I have to say that I've never had a girl come up to me and say "Hey we met on the astral plane."

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
That's not quite it, though. It was my friend who she had mentioned that she knew me to. At the time, I had just met him, so he didn't really know me either. I was new to the whole paranormal thing, so there were only a few people that i talked to. I don't go to chats, but she claimed to have met me in one, and knew my name, alias, and a good deal about me. I've gone over the details, and there's no way i could have known this girl. No one knew enough about me to tell her what she knew, either.

((I have checked back with the admin as well, but he knows as little as I do.))

((I can't astral project anyway))

[edit on 12-10-2004 by GrayBlade]

[edit on 12-10-2004 by GrayBlade]

top topics

join