It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP 10 UFO Video Guide V 1.0

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
TOP 10 UFO Video Guide V 1.0

1.) Use two handys/cameras. Film the first camera AND the Ufo with the second camera. Paint a good visible rectangle at the backside of the first camera. Speak / sing while recording to to synchronize both films.
2.) Use the infinity mode of the camera. Do not use autozoom.
3.) Film the Ufo through filters. Use sun-glasses, 3D-movie-glasses (left and right!). Should you have a polarizer on your camera then rotate it, while filming.
4.) Switch digital-zoom off. You just loose pixels.
5.) Notate your location (GPS-Position), time, witnesses (e-mail, phone number, other recordings) and film your location (360°). Repeat the recording of the Ufo-video without the Ufo. Record other witnesses, if they agree.
6.) Capture the Ufo with two Fingers. The diffraction effects between your fingers are difficult to replicate.
7.) Use a lightly molten piece of glass and film the Ufo through it. The distortion effect is not easy to replicate. Make later a HD Picture of the glace piece over a checkered pattern.
8.) Film the Ufo AND ist reflection. Use a CD/DVD, a mirror, your glasses, a car window and so on.
9.) At night: Tape a Laser pointer on your camera and film the Ufo and the laser-beam.
At day: blow smoke before the camera. Both modes are particularly important if a second camera is filming you.
10.) Use the ATS-Ufo-Alert (AUA-Button) on your Phone to notice the ATS members in a 20 mile radius of the ongoing event.

Now, this is Version 1.0
Could you please check the grammatical correctness of this text but also the accuracy and quality of my translation.
Please correct and improve this posting.
ATS Members please take over and make a TOP 20 UFO Video Guide.
If another Guide has already been posted, could you please send me the link.
Thanks from Berlin and please dont flame to hot.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cassiopeia1966

9.) At night: Tape a Laser pointer on your camera and film the Ufo and the laser-beam.

DO NOT DO THIS! I REPEAT DO NOT DO THIS!

Pointing lazers at aircraft is extremely dangerous and under no circumstances should you point a lazer at an aircraft, identified or not.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
There was this video I saw of how quickly the police can figure out where the laser is coming from when someone points it at their helicopters...

Yeah so if you want to attract the attention of say... Drone... Military Aircraft... and or Aliens, By all means point laser pointers at them...

Ill have my wife look over this list though, she is a professional Photographer, see what she thinks.
edit on 12-6-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus

Pointing lazers at aircraft is extremely dangerous and under no circumstances should you point a lazer at an aircraft, identified or not.

Dont listen to Zombiejesus, cassiopeia1966,, we all wont you to take moronism to new hieghts

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
meant =WANT

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus

Did we not hear the news where a young guy actually went to jail for it?

Do not friggin' do this.

The last youngster douche bag who did this to a Boeing went straight to jail. It didn't matter if he intended to disrupt the plane or not.

The law is pretty stiff on this one. You point a laser at an aircraft, you go to jail

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Filimg thorugh sunglasses seems like a dumb idea... That's going to cause more problems and make the actual footage look like crap. I've taken photographs through sunglasses because I like the polarization effect they have on my eyes, but through a picture it just looks dark and stupid. This list is looking more and more like a bunch of bad ideas....

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

DO NOT DO THIS! I REPEAT DO NOT DO THIS! Pointing lazers at aircraft is extremely dangerous and under no circumstances should you point a lazer at an aircraft, identified or not.
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Thanks for this hint. Now, here in Germany there are only laserpointers allowed up to 5 mW. And you should not point the laser at the Ufo but at a reference point, like trees, grass, a wall and so on. The movement of the laserpoint shows you the movement of the first camera magnified. Thats the point behind it.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
Filimg thorugh sunglasses seems like a dumb idea... That's going to cause more problems and make the actual footage look like crap. I've taken photographs through sunglasses because I like the polarization effect they have on my eyes, but through a picture it just looks dark and stupid. This list is looking more and more like a bunch of bad ideas....

i think OP meant, to alternate between different filters, like hold different stuff up infront of the camera, so that people can see the U.F.O. through many different medians and ways, (also remember to film it with JUST the camera ALSO, because people need to clearly see the U.F.O. normally as well.

i would suggest they use 4 or five cameras.

1. a camera filming the U.F.O. while people putting different stuff in front of it, like different sunglasses and stuff,

2. the second camera filming the U.F.O. normally without anything in the way

3. the third camera filming both camera people and their cameras

4. the fourth camera filming the camera people, and occasionally filming back up at the U.F.O.

5. and MAYBE a fifth camera filming EVERYONE, watching them film each other.

this is the best way so far in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I've taken photographs through sunglasses because I like the polarization effect they have on my eyes, but through a picture it just looks dark and stupid.
reply to post by MmmPie

You are right the important effect is the polarization effect, so 3D-movie-glasses work better. It gives you a hint abaut the 3D-structure of the Ufo, because metallic surfaces polarize light and surfaces with the same angle to you have the same polarizing effect.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

i dont mean to sound really nagative, but dude... who the hell is going to be tarrying 5 cameras with them and have time to set them all up and record a UFO, esspecialy it its moving!

some of the stuff ive read in this post is just mononic, as if people can wait to see a ufo somewhere, you could but its most likely you will not find something. Most UFO's are seen at random in the spur of the moment, i get that the post is trying to help people but when people see a ufo there is most likely going to be any time do to anything that is listed in this post, most people dont even get a chance to film them and the ones that have the most chance are those who have there phone with them or who just so happen to be filming at the time.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You forgot to mention the MOST important thing.

11. Don't forget your tripod!

At the bare minimum, lean against a tree, a car, something. Hold the camera steady.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Now, one main reason behind this list is to draw the line between real and photoshopped videos. Some effects on this list are difficult to replicate and some are impossible.
Ok, in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I just S+F'd to encourage one of you guys to shine that laser pen on the next 737 that zooms over-head, just to see of what will happen to you if you do

Some very good tips there though for a photographer, me being the amateur that I am, so will just film with what I got.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

i dont mean to sound really nagative, but dude... who the hell is going to be tarrying 5 cameras with them and have time to set them all up and record a UFO, esspecialy it its moving!

some of the stuff ive read in this post is just mononic, as if people can wait to see a ufo somewhere, you could but its most likely you will not find something. Most UFO's are seen at random in the spur of the moment, i get that the post is trying to help people but when people see a ufo there is most likely going to be any time do to anything that is listed in this post, most people dont even get a chance to film them and the ones that have the most chance are those who have there phone with them or who just so happen to be filming at the time.

my post was meant for extremely prepared individuals who without a doubt want to obsessively capture a video of a u.f.o. with very strong proof.

i know the average person isn't going to be carrying that much stuff.

new topics

top topics

join