It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Plans Nuclear-Powered Sub

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by neo96

Still less than 100+ the USA has under its belt...

USA = fact proven warmonger.

Now what do you think of the nuclear powered submarine and secondly:

You have not told me how many US bases are surrounding Iran and how man Iranian bases are surrounding the USA.

Iran's plot to kill the Saudi ambassador on US soil

There is 12

Iran in another attempt to kill a Saudi ambassador in Egypt

There is 13
edit on 13-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Thirteen is less than 100+ the USA has.

USA = Fact proven warmonger..

Give it up dude, admit that USA is the warmonger

Now lets get back to the Iranian nuclear powered submarine eh..Isn't that what you wanted..

Plus answer the following:

How many US bases are surrounding Iran and how man Iranian bases are surrounding the USA.

edit on 013030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2012 01:25:43 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Also what is your opinion on Iran and its plans for a nuclear powered submarine?

Oh! The topic of this thread?

I feel the same way you do when you posted this reply about the UK deploying the HMS Westminster to Middle East earlier in the Year...

Another piece of scrap metal in the eyes of the Iranians.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

So are you saying that you want the warmongering USA to attack another country and sink its assets..?

Why do you want the US navy to shink the Iranians sub?

That quote was talking about when the Westminster was threatening Iran and if they attacked, Iran had a right to self defend itself and sink the ship. Was the HMS Westminster interfering in middle eastern affairs and showing off force and threatening Iran? Hell yes it was and if the HMS Westminster attacked Iran they have every right to sink that scrap
edit on 013030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2012 01:30:06 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Only if that's what you were implying the Iranians should do to the HMS Westminster?

Were you?

If so, you were the one advocating attacking another country's vessel first,,,By Iran

No?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

No I was talking about Self dense if Iran gets attacked.

You conveniently left out where I stated the intimidation and show of force and threats by the HMS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another piece of scrap metal in the eyes of the Iranians. This is ridiculous, in the past two weeks we have seen an amazing show of force which is nothing more than intimidation. Nothing but plain bullying.

And I said it exactly that Iran has a right to self defense.

Now let me ask you, why do you want the US Navy to sink Irans sub?
edit on 013030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2012 01:32:18 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

That quote was talking about when the Westminster was threatening Iran and if they attacked, Iran had a right to self defend itself and sink the ship. Was the HMS Westminster interfering in middle eastern affairs and showing off force and threatening Iran? Hell yes it was and if the HMS Westminster attacked Iran they have every right to sink that scrap

The HMS Westminster was simply sailing to the region. Not threatening Iran. You ignorantly bolted out from under your rock and spewed your ignorance all over your keyboard.

Deal with it.

edit on 13-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Iran's plot to kill Isreal ambassador in Azerbaijan

There is 14

14 acts of war by the war monger Iran!!!

Iran wipe the zionists from the fact of the Earth

There is 15

Yeah we can go back to the war monger Iran and the pursuit of all things nuclear and their war machine a submarine who has only one purpose.

War!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

The HMS was simply sailing to the region. Not threatening Iran. You ignorantly bolted out from under your rock and spewed your ignorance all over your keyboard. Deal with it.

Sailing to the region to do what? hand out muffins?

It is a warship in middle eastern waters at the time when the Iran situation was very heated and it was a threat plain and simple. If they attacked Iran, then the Iranians have a right to sink the HMS Westminster.

Other posters agreed with me as well of the British warmongering:

Maybe the warmonger's are finally going to get what they have been hoping for. Looks to be kicking off after all.

But you saw no reason to disagree with me at that time:

Because even you knew it was a show of force and intimidation as I stated.

Now answer the question. Why do you want the US navy to sink the Iranian sub.
edit on 013030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2012 01:38:26 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

edit on 013030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2012 01:39:41 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

15 is less than 100+ the USA has.

USA = Fact proven warmonger..

Give it up dude, admit that USA is the warmonger

Now lets get back to the Iranian nuclear powered submarine eh..Isn't that what you wanted..

war monger Iran

False, I have already proven that USA is the warmonger with facts, give it up dude.

things nuclear and their war machine a submarine who has only one purpose. War!

Self defense for use in war in case the warmongering USA attacks them

Plus answer the following:

How many US bases are surrounding Iran and how man Iranian bases are surrounding the USA

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

It is a warship in middle eastern waters at the time when the Iran situation was very heated and it was a threat plain and simple.

Then again by your flawed logic...

The US had every right to sink every damned Russian Sub that came near our coasts during the Cold War! Since they were all Nuclear armed and near the US, So they were a threat and should have been turned into scrap metal for doing nothing but sitting there?

edit on 13-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Then again by your flawed logic...

I clearly stated that it was show of force and threat by the HMS Westminster and that if they attacked the Iranians had a right to sink it in self defense. I did not advocate a first strike by iran and never have.

You still have not answerd why do you want the US Navy to sink Irans sub?
edit on 013030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2012 01:43:26 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I clearly stated that it was show of force and threat by the HMS Westminster and that if they attacked the Iranians had a right to sink it in self defense. I did not advocate a first strike by iran and never have.

Where?

Another piece of scrap metal in the eyes of the Iranians. This is ridiculous, in the past two weeks we have seen an amazing show of force which is nothing more than intimidation. Nothing but plain bullying.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

It was implied because of the intimidation and show of force.

Then why did you not call me on it at that time?

because at the same time as that quote, was also the same time as this thread I made and this post:

Russia is saying dont mess with Iran, if iran gets invaded it couuld go nuclear. If the US loses a carrier, it was fair game. If the US tries to destroy irans mainland expect DC to get nuked and NYC. Do you think it is worth having NYC and DC nuked over irans supposed nuclear weapons?

Also if the US navy attacked iran, of course Iran would take them out. Do you really expect Iran to idly sit by and take a beating by the US Navy? Of course Iran would think it is worth it if the US attacks them.

Where I advocate the Iranains self defending themselves in their OWN WATERS and this quote PRECEDED the quote you posted clearly indicating that my position on Iran has always been self defense.

This quote: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Preceded the quote you posted:

And it establishes the fact that I have always advocated that Iran can strike in self defense.

You still have not answered why do you want the US Navy to sink Irans sub
edit on 013030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2012 01:51:10 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The sub is not even built yet can't sink something that isn't built and that will take 5-10 years think nuclear power subs are built over nite?

Nope but rest Assured it will be a Russian nuclear design since Iran can't come up with one on their own and Russia will make billions off it and "tech" support since they have done such a wonderful job on their nuclear program for the past 2 decades.
edit on 13-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

It was implied because of the intimidation and show of force.

Then why did you not call me on it at that time?

Stop flailing about and read...

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Another piece of scrap metal in the eyes of the Iranians.

This is ridiculous

You took the words right out of my mouth.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

All you said was a statement that can be taken to be meant multiple things. Nowhere in your post do you highlight where I was advocating a first strike as you think, which I was clearly not.

I have proven to you that my position has been that the Iran can sink the HMS Westminster in self defense because my post:

came AFTER this post:

All within a month or two time at the time when the Iran situation was very heated and this establishes the fact that I have always taken the self defense position on iran

Now you still have not answered why you want the US navy to sink the Iranian sub?
edit on 013030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2012 01:59:42 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
One thing that will most likely come out of this is a strengthening of our Anti-Submarine Warfare resources. Since the end of the cold war, we have toggled our VP squadrons back to less than half of the operational bases that flew the
P-3 Orion (and now the Boeing P-8A Poseidon).

This could keep these existing bases open, and perhaps re-claim a few that were decommissioned.

I flew in the P-3 for eight years, and when I got out of the service, we were so far ahead of those Rusky subs as far as stealth and surprise, that they could never really get away from us. I can just imagine what we are capable of today given the technology advances of the equipment we were using then, and it was damned good. Re-vitalizing VP would be good for this country today. IMHO.

Boeing P-8A Poseidon
edit on 13-6-2012 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Link to alliance treaty with Israel please

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Thats funny? isn't the same thing they said about Iraq?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join