It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did ANONYMOUS go?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Past couple of months it's been pretty quiet. I'm just curious why so quiet? I'm kind of missing their upheavals. Anyone else notice that they have slowly disappeared or remained hidden from view and the spotlight?

ANONYMOUS come back, you were the only thing worth reading about besides SOHO and the supposed UFOs.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Last I heard they were supposed to disclose info on interdimensional beings. That would've been SWEEEET!!! But I guess they've all been rounded up and killed by now

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Here a few
Flame spy virus going to Suicide
thehackernews.com... he+Hackers+News+-+Daily+Cyber+News+Updates%29

LinkedIn Confirms Millions of Account Passwords Hacked LinkedIn Wednesday confirmed
thehackernews.com... +%28The+Hackers+News+-+Daily+Cyber+News+Updates%29
edit on 12-6-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Yeah, that's what read I too, and haven't heard a peep since.

Maybe it's true. The Men in Black caught up with them.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well... If you watched RT news, and followed them on Twitter, you might have a different opinion.

On a side note, either my ATS is playing up, or...

Does the "irreversible planetry collapse" thread on the main board appear closed to every one else? But with *no* Mod statement?

I also just made a thread about it in the boards forum, but that hasn't reached news feed either

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I remember they were going to disclose something in July.

I think that was about the internet though.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

There was debate whether that was really Anon or a copy cat, be interesting to find out, I might twitter them later, hopefully it'll get read.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
the government only uses them when it's convienent, and anyone else impersonating them is quickly quieted.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Probably back into the depths of government black ops projects. When it was realized that ANON didn't create enough outrage by the public, thus enabling big Gov't to regulate internet further, they pulled it and are currently formulating a new plan to demonize free speech.This is evident by the fact that Anon's threats never had any teeth, and nothing they did really led to any groundbreaking revelations. Of course I'm talking out of my a$$, and I really don't know. (half sarcastic, half serious).

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Does the "irreversible planetry collapse" thread on the main board appear closed to every one else? But with *no* Mod statement?

Ok for me.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
People dont understand much about Anonymous.

Its out of the ATS demographic I think...

From my understanding of Anonymous, and I claim no first hand knowledge here.

It is a collective, as in anyone can join, and anyone can operate under the name.

Usually involves the 4chan message boards, and considers itself a social activism group.

So again I could say go look up what they are doing, or projects they have launched, and Suggest something myself.

If someone else likes the idea they can further it and so one...

Keep in mind, that means your average Junior High student could get an Idea passed along or acted on...

SO could a government employee who decided they wanted to do something in their name.

Thats the problem with them in general.

Its crowd sourcing Activism among people who are technically savvy, who for the most part are the younger generation, Teen agers to young adults.

edit on 12-6-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

There was debate whether that was really Anon or a copy cat, be interesting to find out, I might twitter them later, hopefully it'll get read.

Just give us the link

we will do the rest

link   
their gathering all their leaks for PM2012 (project mayhem) that their going to release on December 20 or 22

link   
reply to post by Sinny

My reply to you looks like this

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by xKatox
their gathering all their leaks for PM2012 (project mayhem) that their going to release on December 20 or 22

We will be dead by then.

Isn't that suppose to be DOOMSDAY!!!!!!!!!! SHTF DAY!

They need to bump Mayhem a couple of weeks before doomsday I reckon.

edit on 12-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Sooo strange, still closed from my end, every other thread appears ok... Could somebody else please verify also, my board question is also hidden and cannot be answered

Just type anonymous in the twitter search lookk for the main 3 or so pages add follow, shouldn't be hard, the work with the likes of wikileaks

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I'll have to do it when I get home, Have to leave in a few. That's if you can be patient or find someone else that can do it for you.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I must be having a blonde moment, what's funny?

ETA: Thanks Manhater
edit on 12-6-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
the government only uses them when it's convienent, and anyone else impersonating them is quickly quieted.

Starting to look that way
FLAME = ANONYMOUS

top topics

<<   2 >>

join