It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nelly Furtado Big Hoops - Hidden Messages i found.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Oh, thought it was the right link. Thank you. And thanks for your previous comments.

There's a lot of weird stuff going on right now. I'm not speaking of anyone in particular, but you remember back in the 50's when people were saying there were satanic messages in rock 'n' roll? I don't mean backwards masking and that kind of stuff, but they were saying that a lot of Rock 'N' Roll songs had Satanic inferences.

Most people's reaction at the time was that that was non sense, unless you were really religious, most people thought that was nonsense.

When I was growing up in the 70's, the satanic messages were no longer subtle, they were out and out in your face, the lyrics, the names of the bands, but by the 70's, 20 years later, somehow, society somehow got
conditioned to this, and now when we listen to rock 'n' roll and here songs like Sympathy for The Devil, people don't even pay attention.

I remember I was playing pool with my dad once when I was younger and that song by The Stones was playing in the pool hall, this was many years ago, and I said "Dad, do you know what this song is about?" and he's like "no" and I'm like, he's saying he's Lucifer. and my dad is like, "really?" and I'm like shaking my head. People don't even listen to the words any more when they hear a song, even if its a song they like-- most people-- not all-- I should say most.

I think the same thing is happening here. They have so conditioned us to see such absurd things in music videos, starting in the 80's that most people are not really even paying that close attention anymore to the videos, and if you point out-- hey, did that guy just make the devil sign? and people are like, "I don't know what you're talking about" or "did that lady just make the symbol of Horace?' and people are like "I think your seeing what you want to see"

They are now blatantly, showing their occult symbolism now because they feel safe to do so because they feel they have sufficiently dumbed down society and conditioned society not to pay close attention and get irritated when people who do point it out. do point it out.

I just saw the movie Prometheus today. I don't think this is a spoiler. This might be off topic, so I'll make it quick. I think Ridley Scott threw away his reputation to make a really good movie so that he could put another theme of bad aliens on their way to attack us, this theme has been in so many movies in the last five years, oh my gosh-- isn't it obvious they're trying to condition us for something?

Just my two cents anyway.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

I've just been reliving the old days with Led Zepplin!One of the best bands ever! Then I click on this video?what crappy music these days.
Sorry,music video's like this really bring me down there's no quality no substance to these songs,they're recorded on an assembly line.Imo they put popular themes in these video's to make people notice it's the talk of the internet to sell music.

Again sorry I don't wish to bring down your thread,I just don't believe there's any secret message here.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Seriously? Do you know how many comments got overlooked on that thread? I don't think that warrants an entirely new thread.

Why can't it just be a bizarre music video? Why does there have to be a hidden message?

Ohh come on. Have you ever read Nelly Furtados lyrics? If you read them instead of just listening to her music then you get that either she knows to much or she is an extreamly good faker (highly unlightly). It is like Gnarls Barkley Crazy. The people who do not understand it are the ones who are blind in the dream or do not want to listen. I do not blame them I was there a long time myself.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I think the UFO at 3:30 is noteworthy.
It's at the bottom left.
Her shirt says "Spirit Indestructible".

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
2. she has her back pack on. why would a party girl like her need a backpack?

"I’m channelling my 14-year-old self because I used to put on these big hoop earrings and big jeans and backpack and go down and hang out in front of the mall and wait for my friends."
—Nelly Furtado talking about the song

Big Hoops (Bigger the Better)

Posted the link in the other thread too. If I was the only one that actually checked wikipedia to see all the information there about the song, then I'm just mind-boggled.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I agree there is some weird stuff in there but when it comes down to it, it is just another video clip for a very bad song.. Maybe the whole idea was to arouse the mind of the conspiracy theorist.. who knows. Just because there is occult symbolism in the video does not mean anything. Maybe it was done delibrate.

Here is another one which i managed to accidently stumble upon. I know most may have already seen this but the symbolism only appears one and it is pretty much the last thing in the entire video clip. Does it mean anything? Who knows.

For the ones who haven't seen it, skip to the Earth scene at the end of the video and after thisyou will see a door and a lock on the door with an eye looking through the lock. Funnily enough the bottom part of the lock sort of looks like a pyramind also. This has been happening for a long time.

edit on 13-6-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Whoa, totally missed the ufo at 330.. The more I watch this video, the more and more I see it. However, I'm torn with thinking it may be my mind looking for it, and that this is all true and TPTB have long been conditioning us.
This is some Aldous Huxley #...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Do u think this is real? Are the above falling and we are rising >>>www.allureofsound.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Yep, they are definitely saying something with those symbols.

They didn't use the big one, though. You get the triangle around the eye and also the 666/a-ok in one!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I checked it too as I always like to be aware of the "Official Story"

Originally posted by robhines

"I’m channelling my 14-year-old self because I used to put on these big hoop earrings and big jeans and backpack and go down and hang out in front of the mall and wait for my friends."
—Nelly Furtado talking about the song

Big Hoops (Bigger the Better)

Posted the link in the other thread too. If I was the only one that actually checked wikipedia to see all the information there about the song, then I'm just mind-boggled.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RooskiZombi
Whoa, totally missed the ufo at 330.. The more I watch this video, the more and more I see it. However, I'm torn with thinking it may be my mind looking for it, and that this is all true and TPTB have long been conditioning us.
This is some Aldous Huxley #...

I didn't see it at first, but if its the image that I think you all are talking about, it seems to be on the ground, and I think more than likely is half of what can be seen of a car, although going back and looking at it again more closely I guess it does look a little like a flying disk. This one though, unless I'm not seeing the right image, I have to say is probably a car.

REBEL V

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
re: UFO at 3:30 ??

OK as far as I can tell, whatever some people are saying is a UFO or flying disk in lower left corner at 3:30, when played from between 3:15 to 3:35 is very obviously the top of a car as its driving by. You can even see the car, re-emerge later on further down the road.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I personally just think she sings about how you can go from nothing to gain your dreams and grow in your place in the world through a quick way( I can go fast), or taking your time( I can go slow).

As for the line ' i can go places no one else can go' I think that is just a confidence boost to the younger generations to do their best and stick in to something they enjoy and they 'can go places no one else can'

I so see some symbology in it though..The sun which is depicted in black on a red background could mean that the sun is your goal.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Anaita because: Additional thought

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Star for you for stating what I was thinking when I read the OP- which I thought was going to be so profound - THEY needed an entirely new thread!! I have read every post within the original post and that is what ATS is about. A forum for discussion which has what 250k+ mems. Stating that your comments are burried, I think is your (OP) personal view. Your depiction of the video - every statement you wrote is inside the original thread in which I have read all of the comments of those who are apart of the discussion, wihtin the 27+ pages.

I think if the OP doesnt want to discusss the original thread with the other ATSers commentary and points of view; then this Thread should be sent back over to Rubinstein's original thread. Nothing new here to discuss, deny laziness and be part of the original discussion.

edit on 17-6-2012 by mcsandy because: typo - lighter flavor of my distain for the OP's desire to hijack the original thred

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join