It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nelly Furtado Big Hoops - Hidden Messages i found.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
i had to make my own thread on this because my comment was literally buried under pages and pages of other comments, and i was extremely dissatisfied with the level of creativity and open mindedness present in that thread.

i felt like i needed to tell everyone specifically what i saw in the video, because nobody else was really getting it all that much.

please don't move or delete this thread mods,

its important to me, because i think its interesting and fun for others.

also, in addition, others who may not have seen the other thread can now see this one for the first time.

i think its fair for everyone to get a few chances to see a thread they haven't seen.

please enjoy the music video, or totally puke because its not your type of music ( lol ) but try to catch all the little hidden messages, and then read my comments below please.

thanks for reading.

1. pyramid eye, us dollar bill. easy one.

2. she has her back pack on. why would a party girl like her need a backpack?

3. hey hey whats the scenario... bad boy keeps passing me by. (niburu? some big object keeps passing me by...)

perhaps a large heavenly object? the big hoops could be the ORBITS and their paths in the solar system.

the mayan dudes dancing in the back round with "big hoops" symbolize the mayans i think.

4.i can go fast, i can go slow, i can go places nobody else goes. kinda obvious. going places NOBODY else goes. VERY spiritual.

5. bigger better? a reference to the theory that when people ascend they will be taller?

6. the way the indian mayan guy holds the hula hoops together just blows my mind.

www.prometheusnews.net...

i.ytimg.com...

www.amjspectacularevents.com...

7.shes gotta go slow because there aint no wind in the road. is the atmosphere gone? maybe my brain isn't working, im sure this has MUCH deeper meaning.

8. they going at it all night and day. is there a war coming?

9. she says "i thought the song was over" no it ain't over yet. then she grows tall. i think this means that it wont be the end for us (if the world ends or something)

10. her shirt says spirit when she grows tall.

when i first saw this video, i was like WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA.
edit on 12-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Be careful, we can find meaning in the least meaningful places. Its good to keep an open eye/mind to catch these things but when one purposely looks one always finds.

Edit-

damn you op, now look at second 10-12 the sign up top next to her we can read 3 letters, E.A.R, it can either be telling you to look at her ear that has the HUGE star, or to be imprinted in peoples mind as Fear or even War with the Tall person? now im doing it too...
edit on 12-6-2012 by CesarO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I think we should just wait and see what happens at the Olympics.

My hopes.....someone gets shot with a mis-thrown Javelin (hate the Olympics!)....My guess......nothing!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Seriously? Do you know how many comments got overlooked on that thread? I don't think that warrants an entirely new thread.

Why can't it just be a bizarre music video? Why does there have to be a hidden message?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
She is a artist and this comes threw her music and videos
so for me theres no msg about anything your just putting things togever dude.

I have seen so many pop videos that are crazy and F*** up.

Just a video

sorry

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
As much as I like analysing music videos for occult, esoteric symbolism..

I think people are looking into certain things more than they should..

4.i can go fast, i can go slow, i can go places nobody else goes. kinda obvious. going places NOBODY else goes. VERY spiritual.

I woulda thought this was a sexual reference..Though I guess it's possible to be ambiguous in meaning.

5. bigger better? a reference to the theory that when people ascend they will be taller?

Don't get me wrong..I very much believe in sub-conscious messaging in music videos, song lyrics, art & media.

And I know nothing is included by chance..everything in a music video is specifically meant to be shown.

But sometimes, it's simply not always what we think we see.

S&F though. It's one of my favourite kind of topics

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
there is a 20 page thread on this

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Seriously? Do you know how many comments got overlooked on that thread? I don't think that warrants an entirely new thread.

Why can't it just be a bizarre music video? Why does there have to be a hidden message?

*puts up flame shield*

look, im not trying to make you angry. if you have a comment that you thought was important, please give it to me and i will add it to the thread for you.

ok? peace.

also, many others have not seen a thread about this before. you don't have to comment if you are not interested.

and yes i agree that its a bizarre music video, but it clearly contains really symbolic and cool interesting messages.

i LIKE the music video, but it ALSO contains cool stuff i wanted to share.

please don't get mad at me.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
there is a 20 page thread on this

thank you.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravon300
She is a artist and this comes threw her music and videos
so for me theres no msg about anything your just putting things togever dude.

I have seen so many pop videos that are crazy and F*** up.

Just a video

sorry

why are you apologizing?

thats your opinion and i respect it.

my opinion is that the video is very cool, i enjoy the music.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Who is Nelly Furtado?

No really!!

This chick has ties to the Illuminati? They must be starving for attention...I guess memberships are low!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I felt my observations I posted were overlooked too. I totally agree that there is definite occult symbolism in the video. I can see now about the hoops looking like the Olympics logo. Things that I saw in the video, were a pentagram, the all seeing eye, (more than once) and what I thought were obvious references to The Nephilim or Giants of Old from the Old Testament.

Rebel Five

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Who is Nelly Furtado?

No really!!

This chick has ties to the Illuminati? They must be starving for attention...I guess memberships are low!

lol don't know.

the first time i saw the music video, i didn't like the song, but then i started to see all the cool messages, and the music just sounded, well better.

then i started to like the way it sounded alot, kinda like when you listen to "Amazing Horse" 10 times.

"look at my horse, my horse is amazing"

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
What I get from the video is she is pretty attractive; I've always thought so. Her eyes are beautiful and her hair shines like the sun on a warm summer day. If I weren't married I'd probably try to contact her and ask her out on a date.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebelv
I felt my observations I posted were overlooked too. I totally agree that there is definite occult symbolism in the video. I can see now about the hoops looking like the Olympics logo. Things that I saw in the video, were a pentagram, the all seeing eye, (more than once) and what I thought were obvious references to The Nephilim or Giants of Old from the Old Testament.

Rebel Five

interesting! im glad i made this thread now.

why does everyone keep saying olympic rings? i think the hoops are orbital path.

peace.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
As much as I like analysing music videos for occult, esoteric symbolism..

I think people are looking into certain things more than they should..

I woulda thought this was a sexual reference..Though I guess it's possible to be ambiguous in meaning.

Don't get me wrong..I very much believe in sub-conscious messaging in music videos, song lyrics, art & media.

And I know nothing is included by chance..everything in a music video is specifically meant to be shown.

But sometimes, it's simply not always what we think we see.

S&F though. It's one of my favourite kind of topics

of course, i agree that those could very well be (outrageous) sexual references lol.

but the fact that she Actually gets taller in the video, and doesn't suddenly purchase food from a hotdog stand, makes me thing it was not sexual in meaning. (bigger the better, lol)

of course some people will enjoy the video because they think its sexual, and theres nothing wrong with that.

people like sexual songs! XD

same goes for places nobody else goes.

she was wearing a shirt with "spirit" on it, and the video didn't really seem to be completely sexually based.

peace.
edit on 12-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I thought this was interesting. The original poster is 'The_Professional' and here is a link to his thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here is the link he posted. I post here because it has to do with a new scientific discovery of five concentric circles observed in the universe that are believed to be older than the Bing Bang. Maybe the hoops were not symbolizing the Olympics but this new scientific discovery of concentric circles that predate the beginning of the universe.

http://w ww.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2157548/Is-secret-previous-universe-hidden-microwaves-Scientist-spots-ghost-Big-Bang.html

Just throwing that out there. It seemed a bit of a synchronicity. I found it on new subjects.

Rebel Five

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebelv
I thought this was interesting. The original poster is 'The_Professional' and here is a link to his thread:

And here is the link he posted. I post here because it has to do with a new scientific discovery of five concentric circles observed in the universe that are believed to be older than the Bing Bang. Maybe the hoops were not symbolizing the Olympics but this new scientific discovery of concentric circles that predate the beginning of the universe.

http://w ww.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2157548/Is-secret-previous-universe-hidden-microwaves-Scientist-spots-ghost-Big-Bang.html

Just throwing that out there. It seemed a bit of a synchronicity. I found it on new subjects.

Rebel Five

lol wrong thread

here is your thread

:3

peace.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Google 'black swan event', and then wonder why we were treated to a lingering look at her sunglasses with said black swan on the sides.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
what was up with that big sword joe elliott had in rock of ages video ?

was that an illuminati symbol ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join