It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diesel fumes cause cancer, says WHO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Your post reminded me of something I once heard.. will need verification..

I heard that the unburnt dropplets of diesel oil that exit the exhaust can be breathed in.. and they stick in your lungs for life..
Maybe that is the trigger.. Maybe it's not the soot etc, but the oil drops themselves which contain all the undisolved chemicals..

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

Driving is not essential...there are plenty of ways to get around if you are so worried about pollution..blaming it on smokers is what's stupid...the amount of smoke from cigs can never compare to engine pollution...you are trying to justify your addiction to the automobile.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The WHO lied in all their studies....children raised in smoking homes had a 22% decrease in lung cancer rates...they were protected!!! Second hand smoke studies were not what they said they were....!!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Tobacco smoke isn't all that bad for people but all the chemicals they add to cigarettes that is mandated by the government isn't that good for you. Chemicals added to stimulate super growth and added pesticides on a plant full of natural pesticides doesn't help either. Cancer rates have been increasing and a lot less people smoke. They were blaming everything on cigarettes and won't admit they were wrong. Lung cancer deaths are down but lung cancer isn't. People who smoked waited too long before getting treatment. I only know three people who had lung cancer and none of the three smoked and avoided being around cigarette smoke.

They need to examine their own charts and stop blaming everything on cigarettes. Only then will they find the true cause of the cancer. Cancer is increasing and so is type two diabetes. The energy receptors on the cells are being blocked. These cells can't get the energy to maintain health and as the body weakens it's more susceptible to cancer taking hold. I'm sure it's in our food or water. It's a chemical of some sort.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join