It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Obama Girl? She had a change of heart.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Before Barack Obama became president, his message of "change" had many falling in love with the Illinois senator. One individual, Amber Lee Ettinger, became an instant Internet hit when she declared her love for the now president. Ettinger's Obama Girl video went viral, but now nearly four years of the commander-in-chief in office has her potentially looking for a new crush. She joins us with more on why she might have a change of heart.

Glad she didn't jump onto the "It's Bush's fault" bandwagon (Even though some of it is.
)
She cannot be a registered Democrat, because she's still waiting to hear the debates and then make a choice, but clearly she isn't happy with Obama and how the economy is.

Increased spending + passing patriot act + delegating UN control over the US military is reason enough to not vote him in again. BUT.. I'm just a simple Canadian, so what do I know.

edit on 12-6-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I'm not entirely sure why her opinion matters. Of course, though, there are a lot of Progressives like her (not saying she is a Progressive. I'm not sure where she stands politically). So many Progressives (myself included) were enamored with then-Senator Obama. Now the honeymoon has worn off and we can see his agenda for what it really is. It's the same as every other President: do the bidding of TPTB.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Who cares what her political opinions are, look at that body.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Apparently she has grown up,,,ohh and in America u are allowed too change your thinking.

so?
Remember Obama Girl? She had a change of heart.,,,change of heart or thinking,,?
she voted like a child with her heart,,and now with her adult thinking,,
gottcha,,

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xertious
Who cares what her political opinions are, look at that body.

Body's are a dime a dozen.. She has a perfect smile.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
On a more serious note.
This thread is out of context.
She hasn't had a change of heart, what she's basically saying that she isn't going to make a song and dance about Obama this time round. She's going to make her decision more sensibly.

new topics

top topics

join