It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem in London. 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremony. A Warning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I saw today that Danny Boyle, director of such films as 28 days later, has anounced his opening cermony for the 2012 london olympics.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It in itself is a rather odd idea, but the name of the installation "green and pleasant land" immediately reminded me of the hymm jerusalem.

en.wikipedia.org...

which is a hymm based on the poem "And did those feet in ancient time" written by William Blake, which features lines such as
"And did those feet in ancient time.
Walk upon England's mountains green:
And was the holy Lamb of God,
On England's pleasant pastures seen!

and

I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In England's green & pleasant Land.

ENGLANDS GREEN AND PLEASANT LAND.

Im sure its no coincidence that he called it this, but to what end?

From the wiki page:

"The poem was inspired by the apocryphal story that a young Jesus, accompanied by his uncle Joseph of Arimathea, travelled to the area that is now England and visited Glastonbury during Jesus' lost years.[2] The legend is linked to an idea in the Book of Revelation (3:12 and 21:2) describing a Second Coming, wherein Jesus establishes a new Jerusalem. The Christian Church in general, and the English Church in particular, used Jerusalem as a metaphor for Heaven, a place of universal love and peace.

In the most common interpretation of the poem, Blake implies that a visit of Jesus would briefly create heaven in England, in contrast to the "dark Satanic Mills" of the Industrial Revolution. Analysts note that Blake asks four questions rather than asserting the historical truth of Christ's visit; According to this view, the poem says that there may, or may not, have been a divine visit, when there was briefly heaven in England"

Some of you may have gathered form my previous posts and threads that iam not religious, but this hymm always interested me. Its very popular in the UK, sang on many sporting ocassions and national days. It was one of only THREE songs sang a Prince Williams wedding. Its always seemed sinistar to me, like its hinting at something to come.

Are "they" recreating "Englands green and pleasant land" in preperation for something?

Im not a massive fan of the whole, "numbers have special meaning" thing either, but is there something in here?

"It will feature families taking picnics, sport being played on the village green and farmers tilling the soil while real farmyard animals graze – including twelve horses, three cows, two goats, ten chickens, ten ducks, nine geese, 70 sheep, and three sheep dogs."

mj12 horses?, three cows holy trinity? (cows are sacred to hindus is it?), two goats? 70 sheep ie the masses and 3 sheep dogs to keep them in check?

"The idyllic scenery will then have typically British rain clouds overhead - just to make it feel like a genuine trip to the countryside - with one that will actually provide real rain.
Mr Boyle revealed: ‘They will be real clouds that are hanging over the stadium, work that out if you can. "

What? REAL clouds?

‘You especially see it with the weather at the moment that we have an island climate. Just when you think over the past few years that we have been developing a Mediterranean style climate more and more the island climate reminds you of where you really are.

‘One of these clouds will provide rain on the evening just in case it doesn’t rain, so we’re ready for all eventualities. If it does rain we won’t need our rain , but we’re developing these clouds so we will have rain coming out of one of these clouds.’

So They are making real clouds directly over the stadium that can rain on demand?

Im not usually sucked into this kind of thing, but something seems odd about the whole thing......

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... z1xc8FgaUt

And then there is the fact that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, a country that is no stranger to conspiracies:

www.conspiracyplanet.com...

And this (thanks randal):

www.guardian.co.uk...

edit on 12-6-2012 by loglady because: My log forgot something

edit on 12-6-2012 by loglady because: Log is forgetfull today

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Interesting metaphor but I doubt it would have much to do with Israel.
Zion has long been looked for as the place of the second coming of Christ, which in this particular I believe is only to make reference to the peaceful aspect of the Olympic games.
Big events such as the 2012 Olympics are bound to use every mythological reference possible to hype and advertise the event.
Security will be more than adequate to cover all contingencies, however I would not care to be there for all the traffic and crowds (as if London weren't crowded enough already!)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Maby Boyles rain clouds caused the flooding today? lol

On a serious note im aware of the poem and the idea of a new Jerusalem and can fully see the word Zion in the Olympics logo, I had not made the connection when I saw the news about the opening ceremony earlier but I see the connection you have made and think your on to something S&F

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
But doesnt any of it seem odd to you?

And what are your thoughts on the clouds? Is that even possible?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

Christ!! i even forgot about the word zion in the 2012 logo!
well reminded!

Another coincidence.......?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Honestly I dont think any of it is a coincidence.

I read all rick clays blog and listened to him on red ice creations he talked about the Zion logo, the biblical road names in the area the olympic site is being built on, the strangeness of the Olympic advert with the robots and ufos, and then 2 days after his radio interview he committed "suicide", one never knows what might be going on with some one emotionally but when he was being interviewed he did not sound depressed at all, rather he sounded eager to carry on his work and was talking about how he was going to make videos with all the information he had put together! Suicide more likely murdered.

But do I think the olympics is going to have a false flag nuke attack on it probably not!

edit on 12-6-2012 by RandalFlagg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
And then there is this as well (warning crap music might wanted to be muted before viewing)

Pyramid shaped floodlights with all seeing eyes on the top!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

randal flagg should be a copy righted name,,, i know it always gets my attention,,
Steven King??? lol
im guessing,,
whatever u said,,
no!

lol

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Nice one mate, even more evidence.

I vaguely remember reading about the street names, and how that area of london has been empty well before london was even picked to host!

did'nt realise that guy had died though.

I too doubt a nucular false flag, but i see it more like a show of power. one group showing another whos boss, if you like.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
IIHALII did a lot of research on this area about a couple of years ago and I believe he is still continuing his research, I too have been involved in the same sort of stuff for about 15 years, even taking friends and workmates on tours of London, focusing on the mystical and esoteric landmarks and areas. I have always been totally convinced that London is indeed the New Jerusalem, also that the Great fire of London was deliberatly set, to ensure that the area was levelled, in order to implement the new creations.

I know that the original very geometrical designs were changed somewhat, but even the differences are interesting, they were clearly intending a very large masterplan, indeed, a great deal of the original plans were already drawn well before the fire and a lot of the churches and monuments were already completed plans. So it seems somehow, some people already knew that London would burn down and the areas which would be clear for development, if they were not psychic, then The Great Fire Of London was NOT an accident.

Now I don't think that it is a coincidence that the design of the opening ceremony, looks increadibly like the ancient views of Jerusalem, which saw it as the circular centre of the world, the four quarters marked, indeed a very Esoteric and Magical design, including the Four Elements/Seasons.

A spooky set of coincidences ?

I think not.

Second Coming anybody ?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i just read the other week that David Cameron was suggesting having the Jerusalem hymn as the English national anthem

www.telegraph.co.uk...#

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
Honestly I dont think any of it is a coincidence.

I read all rick clays blog and listened to him on red ice creations he talked about the Zion logo, the biblical road names in the area the olympic site is being built on, the strangeness of the Olympic advert with the robots and ufos, and then 2 days after his radio interview he committed "suicide", one never knows what might be going on with some one emotionally but when he was being interviewed he did not sound depressed at all, rather he sounded eager to carry on his work and was talking about how he was going to make videos with all the information he had put together! Suicide more likely murdered.

But do I think the olympics is going to have a false flag nuke attack on it probably not!

edit on 12-6-2012 by RandalFlagg because: (no reason given)

as much as i liked rik's blogs the idea that he was murdered is way off the mark...i really don't want to go into it but a little research on rik will tell you that he was fighting his own demons not to mention his sexuality ...most of his ideas were gathered from other researchers and they are alive and well today and still putting there work out there ..last time i checked riks fb page was still open to the public not to mention many tributes from his family and boy friend who new what he was going through on red ice radio...lets keep it real folks

www.redicecreations.com...

new topics

top topics

join