It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Brains Radio Frequency.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Brains can be tuned into to either send or recieve messages. I would assume all brains are on the same wavelength ro radio station. So I was wondering what is this frequency how can it be harnessed to pick up experimental technologies like the voive of god technology.

The voice of god technology is still a classified unit that the navy uses or has used to communicate with other ships. It made the whole crew of the ship believe that it could only be the voice of god hence the name.

We also have voice synthesizers that we are testing it's where once person can use a device to mask their voice with anything from a friends voice to a rooster crow.

So what if we wanted to ultimately record these sounds. And prove that like people wrongly accused of murder that alot of schizo's in mental hospitals are not actually schizo.

I think a device that can be simply made at home using everyday household items would be beneficial to society. It would also prove that the government is corrupt and does not abide by the US Constituion.

If the russians could send signals into the us embassy to make emplyess depressed then we should be able to find this brain frequency! And record everyday signals being sent into it.

This would also prove that the universe is a wireless internet network. We could prove that thoughts brainwaves are constantly being sent into the environment around us. What do you think?

Myabe were blinded by righteousness so much we couldnt see the truth if it smacked in the face eveyrtime we tried a set-up.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Firstly - where are you getting all of this from?

Can you provide any links that could back up some of your claims?

Also - what could we possibly make that could prove any of this - and wouldn't it have been done already?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is just a tad bit over the top. The government doesnt need such petty devices

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Did you ever play with that darth vader mask as a kid that as you spke through it it synthesised your voice to make it sound like vaders?

DId you ever watch that video where someone is standing by a advertisement and it constantly repeats a sound although the picture sdtays the same. Making it seem liek the voices for the poster are coming from nowhere?

Do you know anything about the cold war? Do you know anything about what the russians were doing during this time? They had a step up on us in psychotronics brain technologies. Do you watch documentaries?

Are you capable of understanding more then what 1 person tells you or take what that 1 person tells you and cause and effect point its influences in many other different topics?

If your not capable then your lost cause. No point in me bumping this thread anymore really. I'm tired of arguing or trying to enhance inbred genetics.

How are we inbred genetics? We all came from 1 spot in africa? Is that what most people believe? We had to have sex qwith eachother to multiply. INCEST.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

8 months and still going though so i'd say yeah theyre pretty scary. pfff!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Its an urban myth based on directed sound waves. The brain wave doesn't have a frequency, nor is the way that we could make something target a specific area of the brain without effecting other parts. Also, such a concept wouldn't be strictly worded thoughts, it will be things like feelings. I think with some level of EMF at a specific accurate location of a persons head, you could probably manipulate specific feelings.

If you have sensitive sensors you can pick up brain wave patterns (not remotely). With things like these people have managed to assemble basic images, or detect whether somebody thinks they're lieing or not.

Radio waves, was a subject of research many years ago, even if 'the government' covered anything up, somebody else somewhere would of come up with something by now. You can't tune a radio to a frequency of your brain. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Did you ever play with that darth vader mask as a kid that as you spke through it it synthesised your voice to make it sound like vaders?

DId you ever watch that video where someone is standing by a advertisement and it constantly repeats a sound although the picture sdtays the same. Making it seem liek the voices for the poster are coming from nowhere?

Do you know anything about the cold war? Do you know anything about what the russians were doing during this time? They had a step up on us in psychotronics brain technologies. Do you watch documentaries?

Are you capable of understanding more then what 1 person tells you or take what that 1 person tells you and cause and effect point its influences in many other different topics?

If your not capable then your lost cause. No point in me bumping this thread anymore really. I'm tired of arguing or trying to enhance inbred genetics.

How are we inbred genetics? We all came from 1 spot in africa? Is that what most people believe? We had to have sex qwith eachother to multiply. INCEST.

Bud - you need to take a chill pill.

I was asking honest questions regarding your post, because I was interested in what you wrote.

My only guess is that you somehow misunderstood what I was asking, or you would be a little less rude in your reply....

If that's the case, then can you please answer my questions.

If you are just being rude for rude's sake - then bugger off.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xertious
Its an urban myth based on directed sound waves. The brain wave doesn't have a frequency, nor is the way that we could make something target a specific area of the brain without effecting other parts. Also, such a concept wouldn't be strictly worded thoughts, it will be things like feelings. I think with some level of EMF at a specific accurate location of a persons head, you could probably manipulate specific feelings.

If you have sensitive sensors you can pick up brain wave patterns (not remotely). With things like these people have managed to assemble basic images, or detect whether somebody thinks they're lieing or not.

Radio waves, was a subject of research many years ago, even if 'the government' covered anything up, somebody else somewhere would of come up with something by now. You can't tune a radio to a frequency of your brain. Sorry.

Urban myth, my *
The skeleton can be used as a transducer to carry an audio signal on a microwave carrier.
If the microwave was relaying sound from a radio station, you would hear whatever it was playing at the time.

This Link takes some time to load, but, urban myth this technology is not.

edit on 12-6-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

I believe that oscillations within the human brain is at 17 Hz but whether it can receive or transmit then that's beyond my imagination.

I know this because when the UK Police migrated from conventional analogue radio to "Airwave" their Tetra handsets also oscillates digital pulses at 17 Hz but at 380 Mhz.

Water molecules oscillates at 2.4 Ghz which is the frequency used by microwave ovens.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Two points which are going to sound condescending but true.
Do you even know what a transducer is? It converts energy from one form to another, which leads me to my next point, if the skeletal system was acting as an antenna of sorts, converting an EM wave to an electrical current, how is our body/brain supposed to translate this into an audio signal.

Two more things, I said this "voice of god" device as an urban myth.
There is some truth to the science which your videos fail to go into detail.
Yes, you can modulate microwaves to make the bones in your ears vibrate (not using the skeleton as an antenna).
What your videos fail to mention that as in the the documentation surrounding this phenomena, is that long sentences, or even complex words require power that is deemed to be unsafe to a human. Sure, you can say something via this, but you're likely to blow his head up or something (pressure built up inside the skull).

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well, according to the website linked below, something similar has been happening since the 1930s and it's been happening every day since.

Apparently, the natural frequency in nature is 444HZ - it creates peace and harmony - but just after the First World War, the Rockefeller Foundation, in cahoots with the military, imposed a standard 44OHZ tuning which produces "greater aggression, psychosocial agitation, and emotional distress". Sounds like a good description of modern life to me.

( whenever I go onto to this webpage, I always get the script not working message)

web.mac.com...

The first time I read about it, it reminded me of the US invasion of Grenada.
Didn't they bombard the Grenadians with music from helicopters? I'm pretty sure they showed it on the news in the early 1980s and we were all saying that the American military think they're in Apocalypse Now!

* I must say that I came across the link to Musical Cult Control, either on Yahoo Answers or ATS last year, I can't remember which - but if it was someone here on ATS, then full credit to them.

Also, I remember reading a news article years and years ago that said something like "you think you're getting old because the music's too loud nowadays? Well, it's nothing to do with age. It's because they are recording music at a higher decibel level."

It all makes sense to me. Frequencies and noise levels can affect people's moods in a good or bad way - and if it's anything that's under the control of TPTB, then it's not going to be used to create peace and harmony.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by aBeneGesserit

en.wikipedia.org...
Give a fair bit of information on how the concept works.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

Urban myth, my *

I always like how people tend to post youtube videos after bravado such as this.

You can't even be assed to explain how it works in your own words (and then, if necessary, link to a source that verifies your explanation).

The skeleton can be used as a transducer to carry an audio signal on a microwave carrier.
If the microwave was relaying sound from a radio station, you would hear whatever it was playing at the time.

I'm reading an interesting book. The Invisible Gorilla: And Other Ways Our Intuitions Deceive Us. You are currently suffering from the illusion of knowledge as it is described in the book.

To illustrate: Draw, for me, a functioning toilet or bicycle. After you are finished - compare your drawing to the real object. Does your bike have a chain? Sprocket? Pedals in a correct configuration? A frame connecting the two wheels (with a forked structure secured in a gasket to allow turning of the front wheel)? ... Does your toilet have a float? The serpentine curve in the pipe to keep water from rushing out of the bowl and exposing your home to the sewer below? How about a handle with the chain connected to the water-tight plug/seal/flap that allows the tank to drain? Is there a path for the tank to drain into the bowl?

Familiarity with an object begets the illusion that one understands the operation of the object. Even simple devices can be horribly misrepresented within an individuals mind. Since you use something every day - you should be familiar with how it works. The best test of how well one actually understands the function of something is to simply ask "why" at the end of every explanation. At some point - everyone's understanding will break down and the question become unanswerable. The thing is that, even for an object like a toilet - most people will not be able to clear two rounds of "why?" This is even more humbling when the question centers around why the sky happens to be blue.

You are familiar with radios. You use them all the time, don't you?

But let's answer some basic questions, shall we?

I'll ask you how a radio works - and you'll tell me that the antenna picks up radio waves and the box takes the signal in the radio waves and turns it into sound.

Now let's ask why/how it does that, and see how far we get.

Why/how is there a signal in the radio waves?

Why does the antenna capture radio waves?

There are multiple stations broadcasting at any time... why don't I hear all of them coming from the radio?

Why is there an AM and a FM band? Is one for the morning and one for... did they make a typo that stuck?

Why will bending or breaking off part of an antenna make the radio stop working correctly?

All of these questions can be answered with varying degrees of expertise and subsequently followed up with another "Why?" or "How?"

As you answer those questions, you'll likely begin to understand why the idea of a "skeleton being used as a transducer" is a little bit of a stretch for several reasons.

First - an antenna works by generating a voltage potential in the presence of a moving electromagnetic field. Antennas have a certain shape and length depending upon what type of signal and modulation they are designed to pick up. More on modulation later. Since your bones are not known for being overly conductive, and they are all of varying shapes and lengths - the idea of using them as a reliable antenna is not a solid prospect. The properties of bones will greatly limit the success of attempts to use them as radios.

Next - a signal is embedded in the carrier by amplitude modulation (varying the power of the transmission) or frequency modulation (the frequency is varied - think of a slinky or accordion being pinched and stretched at different points). Amplitude modulation is the only variety that can be selected, detected, and converted to sound without an external power source (though the sound will likely be very weak unless very close to the broadcast). It is also very susceptible to interference and uses an inductor as an antenna (a coil of wire around a core - often a ferrite core) - because the radio works off of changes in power, it must convert more of the signal into power that can be measured by the detection hardware.

The types of experiments you are talking about are not radio in the standard sense. The method is closer to FM transmission, but relies upon the heating generated by the carrier being modulated by the fluctuating duty cycle (effectively creating amplitude modulation in the target).

As someone else has already commented - for this to work on organics, it would involve lethal exposure to microwave radiation.

top topics

join