It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Members of Congress wear corporate logo's ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
In the wonderful and colorful world of professional sports - you know who is sponsoring the athlete.
is politics any different than corporate sponsors - Athletes and Politicians get corporate funds - one for advertising the other for back room deals - special deals for special folks.
I would like to see Congress in Racing Suits or Boxing Robs or logo attire. do you think we can grass roots this to be the law of this land ?

after all - they claim to wear the American Flag - and I just don't see how we can continue to support such piss poor athletes... I cant find a single system that works after they get their hands on it....

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
sounds like something Jessi Ventura had in mind, but yeah they should advertise their affiliation with corporate lobbyists so we can be informed voters.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

I want it to be known - Jesse Ventura did say this and I just cant find anything to start a thread with.... I think its a great Idea. Thank You Jesse for bring this to my attention and the members of ATS to debate.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I love this idea! Imagine Obama with "goldman sachs" in big letters on his back and up his arms, a "morgan n chase ball cap, monsanto and big pharma patches all over, someone comes from behind him to toss on a cape with SIEU printed on.. Awesome! Someone needs to shop some pics up lol

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I think it should be tattooed onto their faces. Or just tattoo LIAR on all politicians. Either way same thing

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Please add to existing thread.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join