It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen Cornyn Calls On Holder To Resign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It's heating up my friends. This is something I've been hoping would happen ever since the first incident with this anti-American man who holds such a high position above the people.

He is as corrupt as they come and this is some high-quality news for the American people.

Attorney General Holder told the Senate Judiciary Committee that he has “stuck by my guns” during his time in office. “I’ve been criticized a lot for the positions that I’ve taken. I’ve lost some. I’ve won more than I’ve lost. I’m proud of the work that I’ve done. More important, I’m proud of the 116,000 people in this United States Department of Justice. This has been the highlight of my career to have been the attorney general of the United States, to work with you all and to serve this president. What my future holds, frankly, I’m just not sure.”

Listen as the Senator rails Holder. It's quite the leveling...

Article and Video Source
edit on 6/12/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Something has never smelled right with this entire situation. All of the attention and ridicule is being leveled at Holder, but something tells me that he is just the "meat-shield" for a much bigger and deeper level of corruption.

It will be a shame if we spent all our energy on Holder while the real culprits slip into the darkness of history.

Also, this reminds me of the Iran-Contra investigation. Ollie North was put out front to take the heat while Reagan and his buddies were in the clear.

ETA: We are being naive if we think that Fast and Furious began with the Obama Admin. This has been going on for years.

edit on 12-6-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
he's obviously lying through his teeth and i found it amusing he resorted to blaming his predecessor for being worse than him, so in some way that's supposed to make him better.

doesn't really matter who he's lying for nor how long such affairs have been going on we have to start somewhere and holder is a sleaze ball law breaker of the highest caliber yet he's representing the American people at a judicial level, talk about an oxymoron in action.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Wrong Fast and Furious did begin with the current adminstration operation wide receiver began under the last one and after it would found to be a complete failure it was stopped only to begin again under the new name "fast and furious".

Holder needs to spend time in jail and a resignation is not good enough for the thousands who have died in Mexico and this side of the border.

Operation wide receiver ran from 2006-2007 less than a year

Less than two weeks later, on October 6, William Newell, then ATF's special agent in charge of the Phoenix field division, shut down the operation at the behest of William Hoover, ATF's assistant director for the office of field operations.[27] No charges were filed. Newell, who was special agent in charge from June 2006 to May 2011, would later play a major role in Operation Fast and Furious.[4]

Shut down October 2007

Restarted in 2009

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

The program under Bush and I'm not defending it either, was a completely different program. The Left uses it to cover up for the Fast and Furious program which is all Obama's Administration. It's a diversionary tactic since there is no way to defend Fast and Furious. Obama or his people do something wrong, bring up Bush, play the Race Card or pit one group against another to cover for it, seems to be the Party Mantra.

That Holder is covering up for something is pretty obvious to me.

Personally I find his failure to indict the New Black Panthers for putting out a Dead or Alive Bounty on Zimmerman's head more troubling than this. Does not matter who the bounty was for, that is clearly enough to get a conviction when it's done on national media. That group is also on their radio program saying they are going to conduct a bloody revolution against the US, making them a genuine Terrorist Organization. Even the real Black Panthers are upset at that group of dangerous bigots.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Regardless of the particulars; there is something to be said for this kind of activity transcending the boundaries of politics.

Ultimately, there is more going on in terms of corruption than any administration will ever voluntarily cope with - especially since the political appointee is the weakest link in the chain and each administration has direct responsibility for bringing them into the game (or keeping them between administrations).

I suspect there are crimes ongoing in our government that have been 'carried over' for decades because it was too politically damaging to expose how deeply the corruption is rooted in the political system itself. It's a good thing they bought the press.... they would be doomed otherwise.... maybe.

And now that citizens are trying to evolve a press of their own in the Internet, we see the desperate scrambling that the DoJ and DHS are doing to criminalize anything to silence potential ways to be exposed... sadly, as far as I can tell nearly every other country is on the same page as they are.

Will Holder be the sacrificial lamb? I doubt it... he's a club member... like all the appointees... they are usually first on the "pardon" list. Besides, many of then know where the skeletons are buried....

new topics

top topics

join