It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest Inductees To The Homeland Sec's Watch List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Please meet Luke Rudkowski, Mark Dice & Adam Kokesh. 3 fun loving guys that like us all, are naturally curious in nature. A nature that rumor has it leads to the same ending of the proverbial cat. Laughed hard on this.

edit on 12-6-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I loved them, they were absolutely wonderful.

Though exposing, should lead to changing. So lets hope people start to demand, in their "system" real methods for real information exhcange and real methods to haul out of office anyone the public deems villianous or doesnt like, you know the way real employers fire employees that aren't doing the jobs the employer wishes. We're the employer.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Luke, Adam and Mark are what being a patriot is all about! As a vet, I don't respect many young people, but these guys make me proud to have served my country!

S&F to the OP!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm. I watched this and was ready to side with the "authorities" on this one. They seemed reasonable and accommodating of your rights. But then this gigantic African American man appears seemingly out of nowhere and cannot seem to walk properly. Honestly, WTF? I've been on ATS a while, I tend to pick and choose my responses carefully but this video had me scratching my head.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
i feel like somthing like this video is not doing libertarians any favors
i mean usaly you see the police harassing these guys but this time it seemed the other way around

im all for independent reporters shineing lights on a subject.

but this reminded me of a group of roudy high schoolers harassing the teachers in between classes
really nothing i want a part of

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PW229

Yea,seriously. The cops were being really cool about the whole thing and the kids were just being smart asses.
Do they think the cop cares about there politics, hes just doing his job and in my opinion, he did it well.
I believe they were actually trying to get a reaction out of them in the name of sensationalism.

new topics

join