It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck is Back.....What???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Ok, according to the acticle he is back with a100 million$ contract for five years! 100 million smakers. I heard that taking care of poverty in the US would cost a measly 38 million. That's almost 3 years of no starving people in the US..

Apparently America’s sweetheart isn’t going anywhere.

America's sweet Heart....common now.

Glenn Beck is back...What??

Something is seriously wrong with our countries in North Amerika.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Profitable divisiveness, a big hit...woohoo!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

I loved Glenn when he used to host his show on CNN Headline. He was smart, witty, funny and had original ideas.

When he moved over to Fox though he became to preachy for me. Every episode seemed like a sermon.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

I have one word for you.

Capitalism

And I don't blame him one bit. If some idiot is willing to pay him that much money.
In his position I'd take the money too.

I'd put a million dollars in a tub and swim in it.
Then I'd say "Let them eat CAKE!"
mwuahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahah
mwuahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahah
mwuahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahmwuahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Sorry. The imagery had me there.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

I've always enjoyed Glenn Becks crazy antics... It's not like he's not all about busting George Soros' chops.

I'll tell you one thing though, never sign up for his newsletter.

I know, I know... he's paid by the elite and is only there to carry out an objective

Yet I can stand him, and he does reference a lot of history... which I enjoy. Showing that he's not just some nut job. But a smart nut job, uh oh...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Why is this news? I've been hearing about this all weekend like it's some kind of event but nearest I can figure he wasnt ever on the chopping block so it's not like a surprise his contract got renewwed.

As for the money Rush got $400 million through 2016, Olberman was getting $50 million for 5 years.

They're all overpaid to just run their mouths and keep chairs warm.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Very Funny.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Dear God my mom just loves GB.

Well, on the bright side, at least he serves to open the eyes of some of those who have had blind trust of the establishment ingrained in them since birth.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Sorry no star and no flag from me. because Beck was never here to begin with. as near as I can tell he takes other peoples material and calls it his......... carpet bagging piece of crap. IMO

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I love Glenn beck!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnawLickWhen he moved over to Fox though he became to preachy for me. Every episode seemed like a sermon.

A MORMON sermon...........Prediction - Fox will hire him again after the ROMNEY win..............

please read this - Title: Republican Mitt Romney and the "Mormon Plan for America"

www.cuttingedge.org...

edit on 12-6-2012 by Vitruvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sixswornsermon

I agree but it's the way he does it. He preaches like a friggin' mad man; other peoples stuff too, not even his own most of the time. IMHO it takes away all his credibility. I tryed watching him but he get on my nerves soooo much.
edit on 12-6-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I agree. But it's info none the less.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
Ok, according to the acticle he is back with a100 million$ contract for five years! 100 million smakers. I heard that taking care of poverty in the US would cost a measly 38 million. That's almost 3 years of no starving people in the US..

Apparently America’s sweetheart isn’t going anywhere.

America's sweet Heart....common now.

Glenn Beck is back...What??

Something is seriously wrong with our countries in North Amerika.

Your not ok with this but are you ok with watching professional sporting events? or that we will pay a one term congressmen out the yang for the rest of his life?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
You can't blame Americans for what the media force-feeds them.
The media tells them that they want to hear him. he tells them, they want to hear him. Media tells us what we want. They report it as "news" .... nes pa?

RT knows the embarrassment of the matter ... and they use it.... they want the world to know that we think Beck is "our sweetheart" ..... and anyone outside of America is going to believe it because "it's news" and the media "told them."

Now Clearwater snags up the controversial celebrity and will pump him over the airwaves like Rush, Stern, Imus, and all the rest.(controversy notwithstanding) ....

Why? because the media says we want to hear them. They are telling us that these people are popular... just like they tell us how french people are cowards, just how they tell the EU that Americans are all loud-mouthed brutish jerks.

These "Media" corporations don't need to create anything... they simply 'tell' us what we want.... and those too tired to change the channel on the TV or the dial on the radio station soak it up.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

I hear you.

I cannot stand the guy either. Too hysterical. Too blubbery.

It's sickening the way "they" are cashing in, but at least there is some good coming out of his show.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTardis

No, sporting events are definitly not on the agenda. What gets on my nerves is - No 1- this guy's ranting and raving like oral roberts about the illuminaty...don't get me wrong he might be right on sevral things...it's the way he goes about it. I can't stand him. Of course this is only my personal opinion and everybody is entitled to theirs. No 2- The cash thrown at this guy for spewing stuff out he found on the internet. Jeez...that money could be used to help sooo many people it's rediculous. It grinds my gears that "they" cut on expenses everywhere saying labour costs too much...we're loosing money so we gotta export jobs. When they turn arround and do something like this.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I can't stand him sooooo much I WON'T watch his show. His antics and preachy cryee "acts" overide his stolen messages. He is un-original and such a drama queen. GAG GAG GAG
edit on 12-6-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

He lost all credibility years ago but I enjoyed some of his stuff and he did say stuff others wouldn't. He popped on the professor sweater and glasses...look now he is a scholar

I think the last time I watched him was when he kept crying, that was just creepy and not entertainment for me. If I want to see a man cry I will rub a little habanero in my mans boxers.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ScatterBrain

If I want to see a man cry I will rub a little habanero in my mans boxers.

I cried a bit just thinking about that!

Now where would someone get an idea like that....if they have never done it before?!?!

Vicks rub is the key see, tips from the pro. "If you need more tears...."

edit on 12-6-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join