It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons. It's time to decide which Temple you are building?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KingPanzergrenadier

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Do you know about Lucifer being mistranslated in Isaiah 14? Lucifer is a Latin word. The text is Hebrew. The correct name is a bright shining star. It was referring to Hilal. It also means crescent moon (Islam). Satan is and is not the fallen here, yet it represents the same system. It describes Esau forward.

As I go through the list, keep the two sides straight. God on one side and evil on the other.

Jacob (TRUTH) have I loved and Esau (MYSTERY) have I hated.

Esau is Mystery Schools Babylon.

Jacob is the Bible and it's ALL true.

Our Lord is Jesus (Bright Shining Star in the Heart (Temple)). Jesus said, "Destroy this temple and he would raise it in three days (3000 years). The temple of his body was raised in a literal three days. 3000 years is the end of the next millennium. Salvation.

"Their" Lord is Lucifer (Satan / Esau / Nimrod / Osiris). Revelation 11. Read what is said about "Their" Lord and where he was crucified. Their Lord is the Temple of man on the outside of the heart. Babel was destroyed and the languages (Osiris) was cut in pieces. Mystery Babylon is the Beast that rises out of the sea (Nations).

One is the true Bright and morning star in the heart. The other is the counterfeit. Trace them to their Star and know them by their fruit.

Anyway, this implies something else. The Masons have been searching for a lost word. It is a supposed word that was lost by Solomon. They know the answer is in the Bible. Guess what the word is?

Fa-Ho-Lo (Faith, Hope, Love)

John 1

In the Beginning was the WORD...

It was never lost.

The lie on Esau and the truth on Jacob. We use the Word (Jesus) to find salvation. The lie is in the mirror and full of misplaced concreteness.

Here is where you need to find your own answer. There is a mile to go with what this all implies.

Summary

Jacob to Jesus is the Temple of the Heart. This is the true temple. Jesus is the Lord of this Temple.

Esau is the Temple built by man. Nimrod is the builder of this temple and its lord. Their lord (Temple) was the one spoken of in Revelation 11.

8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city —which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

The word "Their" is Mystery Babylon's lord. Osiris was cut in pieces there and the languages were divided. Babel was crucified. The temple bricks have fallen.

Satan is a liar. Never forget that.

Jesus is truth.

That's about all I have to say about that.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingPanzergrenadier
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Are you serious?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhaahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep. Serious as a heart attack.

We sacrifice virgins, eat babies, and make a delctable satan pie. I can send you the recipe if you like.

God Bless you brother.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

actually, the secret I am not supposed to tell is our God is Jesus and YOURS is Lucifer.
Sorry to dissapoint.

NOW REPENT! SINNER!
edit on 14-6-2012 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus won't share his beer

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
There was a link to an extensive list.

Stop exagerating. I read the article when it first came out, there were aproximately 6 members of Congress mentioned which hardly qualifies as 'extensive'.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
I linked a video of it in this thread.

What video? You only have one post in this thread with a video and it is about Jack Ruby.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

All you Christ rejecting masons will burn in the lake of fire, you occultic scum!]

Oh, I am soooooo worried. Good thing the 7-11 by me sells SPF 1,000,000.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Jacob have I loved and Esau have I hated.

Jacob co-erced,,with accomplices,, Esau's Blessing from Abraham
Esau sold his Birthright as first son, too Jacob,,because he was hungery,,
Jacob have I loved and Esau have I hated.
Who makes Kings of the Earth,,Abraham,,Jacob,,Esau,,,?
Jacob,,was he his brothers keeper??

And when Jacob met Easau,,,he gave unto him,, a tenth of what he had,,
and the brothers were reunited.
Each a different path,,,but in the end reunited.

Who is able too understand,, these things,,,?

everyone.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I would bet jesus had a sense of humor.

Even the son of god would be able to laugh.

You folks should worry about your own souls... Ill worry about mine.
edit on 14-6-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: The usual

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

As I go through the list, keep the two sides straight. God on one side and evil on the other.

If you believe in God, how can you believe in "evil on the other." Do you understand what Omnipotent and Omnipresent mean?

If there is a God, then there is no evil. Sure, bad things happen here on earth, human things. Humans do stupid things, but there is no other side to God.

If people believe in hellfire and satan and evil, then they really don't understand much about God. I wish I could explain, but I only have human words and they are not sufficient to describe God.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Freemasonry is a satanic cult! Any religion that doesn't point to Jesus Christ is a false one! All you Christ rejecting masons will burn in the lake of fire, you occultic scum! You claim your not a religion, but demand every member believe in god! You have men called worshipful masters, you have beliefs in the afterlife, paths to salvation and codes of mortality! You claim men coming into the lodge are in spiritual darkness, even if they are born-again Christians! No Christians are in darkness only non-believers! You claim the Great Architect is whoever you want him to be, that's idolatry! Mason's claim as long as you follow the beliefs of your religion. And the principles of Masonry you are going to heaven. That is a lie! The lies of Freemasonry are the same lies the serpent told Eve in the Garden! God sees the evils you masons perform in darkness and he knows your wicked lying hearts! All you masons claiming to be Christians, today make a decision which master you are going to serve!
edit on 14-6-2012 by KingPanzergrenadier because: (no reason given)

Wow.

Can I come to your church? I LOVE revivals, and snakes, and tongues, and red-headed preacher's daughters named Charlene!

That which you wrote there had a nice rhythm to it, and nice succinct finishes to each point. I can picture a guy in a tan suit one-size too small preaching it with fervor in a hot church with people nodding in agreement just before the rattlesnakes spill out onto the floor.

Seriously, I'd love to attend.

edit on 14-6-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Albert Pike said it best when he said Lucifer is god. Also have you seen the 3 world wars that he prophesied....war #3 comin right up

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Albert Pike said it best when he said Lucifer is god. Also have you seen the 3 world wars that he prophesied....war #3 comin right up

You are referencing the Taxil Hoax.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Hey buddy. If you're going to be a fundemental Christian judging everyone around you and pretty much being a !@$ head in general .... at least do it right?

The Old Testament was written in a very old form of Hebrew and Aramaic.

The New Testament was written in Greek. Because well educated scholars spoke Greek, Latin was a language of commoners. Ironically this likely meant that the writers of the Bible were very wealthy, privileged individuals.

It's also unusual that Jesus himself most likely knew Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic.. indicating a wealthy privileged status...... but I digress..

(original word in the Bible for "Lucifer" is Phosphors by the way. Helel ben Shahar in Hebrew. Lucifer in Latin is Lux-Ferre (Light Bringer).. Phosphorus was the name of Venus, the morning star.

Phosphorus was a Greek God, part of the Pantheon.. of the night sky to meet the end of the day is Hesperus the first star of the evening(which is Venus). Luna, which we call the Moon. And Phosphorus .. the star that greets the new day (which is also Venus).

Lucifer "light bringer" because it is the first star, or light in the sky, of Evening, and also the last star of the morning.

What does this have to do with the biblical verse? Absolutely nothing.. because the translation from Greek to Latin to English was absolutely horrendous.
edit on 6/14/2012 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Nope, haven't read him. I saw a bust of him in a Scottish Rite library once. Very impressive, and I love for Josh Norton to quote Pike. He just about has him memorized, but personally I have no idea what they guy wrote about or stood for. He isn't any more significant to Masonry than I am. In fact, he is probably less significant since he is dead, but I'm still here chugging away, LOL!

We haven't had only 3 world wars, we've had MANY!! There were rise and fall of Empires long before the 20th century. The very word "Armageddon" already happened. Armageddon was already destroyed by the Romans exactly as they prophesied they would be. Nostradamus himself said all men predict the future, the only difference between him and anyone else was how far in advance they look.

I don't care if someone calls God Lucifer, Jesus, Ataguchu, Shiva, or Jeanie. There is only one God, and that God doesn't have a need for a name, but will answer to any name if you'd like to talk, just don't forget to listen, that is the important part.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
And one last thing about all this "Lucifer" BS .. Lucifer, as it was incorrectly translated, is mentioned in 3 different books in the Bible under different names. ALL reference the same PERSON (not God, evil deity or other mythological folks) ... Nebuchadnezzar II of Babylon. Isaiah was specifically mentioning the moment of the Kings death on the battlefield. It was meant to be insulting and mocking, giving him a nickname of high honor as he was dieing (and then buried in a ditch) due to his conquering and sacking of Jerusalem.

History would be fun if people wouldn't make crap up all the time.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

"Lucifer is a Latin word. The text is Hebrew. The correct name is a bright shining star."

Correction. Bright shining king.

As for Jacob and Esau:

2. The Midrashic Tradition

The Jewish homiletic midrashic tradition does not have much good to say about either elder brother. Ishmael is given less coverage and perhaps less harsh treatment: he is the dross compared to Isaac who is the gold; he practices idolatry; violates maidens; sheds blood; shoots arrows intending to kill Isaac; and, is cruel. However, he becomes a genuine penitent in later life. In post-biblical Jewish tradition, as in biblical tradition, Ishmael is the ancestor of the Arabs. In Targum Onkolos yishma‘elim is translated ‘arava’e i.e. Arabs.

The Midrash is much harsher regarding Esau[2]. Concerning Gen. 25:22, where Jacob and Esau, as yet unborn, struggle in the womb, the Midrash states that whenever Rebecca passed a heathen place of worship Esau tried to be born. Jacob did the same whenever she passed a synagogue or beth midrash. Esau’s ruddy hair was taken to indicate that he would be a murderer. The statement that Jacob dwelt in tents was taken as an indication of his love for studying Torah while Esau being a man of the field was considered an allusion to his open immorality. Finally, the day Abraham died, midrashic tradition states that Esau: cohabited with a betrothed maiden; murdered; denied God; denied the resurrection of the dead; and, spurned his birthright.

There are 2 clear reasons why Esau is treated so much more harshly in the midrash than is Ishmael. Firstly, while the Jews’ relationships with the Ishmaelites were rather distant and usually not hostile, hostility was the norm between Judeans and Edomites from the time of the Exodus until the forced conversion of the Edomites, by then called Idumeans, to Judaism in 125 BCE. Secondly, after the absorption of the Idumeans into the body of the Jewish people, Edom and Esau were used as handy code words for Rome. The great midrashim were composed in Eretz Israel during the Roman occupation, more than 2 centuries after the conversion of the Idumeans. During the Roman occupation, Jewish feelings towards Rome were generally hostile (see). This, in fact, accounts for much of the midrashic denunciation of Esau. As one example out of hundreds, a midrash states that the statement in Exodus 25:23, that the eldest shall serve the younger, implies that while the Jews may serve the Romans in this world, the opposite will be the case after the coming of the messiah.
LINK

As for Peter (Rome), he repented to Jesus after being asked, "Do you love me? Then feed my sheep." Let's see if he repents:

"112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The end." LINK

Get a head start already. Your lost Word is found in John 1.

"Truly he [Esau] was a man of might, because he was clad in the garments of Adam and was able by means of them to lay snares for people and beguile them. Rabbi Eleazar said: "Nimrod used to entice people into idolatrous worship by means of those garments, which enabled him to conquer the world and proclaim himself its ruler, so that people offered him worship. He was called 'Nimrod,' for the reason that he rebelled against the most high King above, against the higher angels and against the lower angels." (Zohar, Berei#, Section 1, Page 74a)"

edit on 14-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
And one last thing about all this "Lucifer" BS .. Lucifer, as it was incorrectly translated, is mentioned in 3 different books in the Bible under different names. ALL reference the same PERSON (not God, evil deity or other mythological folks) ... Nebuchadnezzar II of Babylon. Isaiah was specifically mentioning the moment of the Kings death on the battlefield. It was meant to be insulting and mocking, giving him a nickname of high honor as he was dieing (and then buried in a ditch) due to his conquering and sacking of Jerusalem.

History would be fun if people wouldn't make crap up all the time.

That was not my point. There are two sides. Evil counterfeits good. Antichrist claims to be Lucifer. He claims the title of bright and morning star.

This is the second time the word is used.

2 Peter 1:19

And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

There can only be one. There is only one who conquered the grave.

Revelation 22:16

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

This is the only other time, besides the Jerome usage, that appears in the Bible.

Jesus is the true one that has risen.

The Bible is your lost Word.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I would read this webpage and get acquainted with the difference between what is in the Bible and the Mysteries that Nimrod possessed. There are many sources, but this page does a pretty good job of outlining Nimrod, Osiris, Isis, Jesus and the Pagan thread of history in general.

LINK

"The dismembering of Nimrod is opposite to no bones being broken of Jesus Christ at his death."

You must understand, if you doubt the Bible as accurate, you have NO foundation to stand on. The Bible holds the keys to the Temple. Jesus is the Word you use. Paganism is the aspect that represents taking from the world. Jesus is the aspect of giving and love.

Based on this, it is obvious which truth belongs to a loving God.

Jesus fulfilled the mysteries that Nimrod missed when he was cut into parts. The missing piece was the circumcision that God did to remove sin. The symbols point only one place. Jesus, the risen King. The Builders are busy building the outer temple when they should be focusing on the inner temple when the Bright and Morning Star rises in our hearts.

The material world is not the temple to build. Jesus made that abundantly clear. He said, if you destroy this temple, he would raise it again in three days. Johan is the only sign you get.

Who Crucified Jesus anyway?

"When Jesus was crucified it looked as if the Sun god was victorious over the true God. Jesus, finally died upon the symbol of sun worship. In order to show that his system of worship was superior to that of God's and to show his supremacy Satan heaped the supreme insult upon Christ by crucifying Him upon the cross, the symbol of sun worship."

Satan crucified Jesus. Jesus then rose again. March 3, 33Ad at 3:33. Mt. Herman is where the location is found where the fallen angels first came. 33.3X33.3.

33.3 degrees on the ocean is 2012.9 nautical miles.

6 Months away.

edit on 14-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

In Morals and Dogma, Pike mentions Lucifer as a warning to the 19th Degree. The quote of Pike outside of his book are likely fabricated and have been shown to be sourced from someone else. If you research any quote of Pike and Lucifer, you can find the quotes denied and sourced. This does not make it so. Just pointing it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join