It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons. It's time to decide which Temple you are building?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Would anyone care to join me? I'll bring the beer.

Paging networkdude, networkdude to the Cool Kids Club.

nope, still kickin rocks over here with my sweet tea.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Well they believe Jesus, Moses, Solomon etc were all masons so your wasting your time.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow

Well they believe Jesus, Moses, Solomon etc were all masons so your wasting your time.

who is "they"?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by getreadyalready

Then this begs the question.. is God an actual, physical, mentally capable figure somewhere in the clouds dictating every move to man or .... is God a creation of the Human mind as a method of control?  Or, at the very least, the actual representation of God?  I had trouble understanding "God" in the sense most believe it when I was in school (a Catholic school) studying different religious texts.  Judaism and Christianity have different Gods but the same God in two different books melted into one.  It's a complete and total flip in Gods personality from "kill your child to show you love me" to "lets all be friends and love one another".

If you believe that "Judaism" is the religion of what Christians call the Old Testament, then you are under man-made beliefs and therefore draw the conclusions that you do. Jewish published sources confirm that Judaism is not the "religion" of the ancient writings, but rather a religion based on Rabbinical teachings. Doesn't it seem a bit odd that the meanings of the names from Adam to Noah, put together, is "Man (is) appointed mortal sorrow, (but) the blessed God shall come down teaching. His death shall bring (the) despairing comfort and rest", and yet "Judaism" completely ignores this? The written five books of scripture are all but ignored in their religion of man-made doctrines. All scripture, from first page to last page, is of the Father and the Son WHOM THEY REJECT. Jesus told the Pharisees and other Judean leaders that they were not the children of promise Abraham by Faith - and that because they didn't believe Moses, for ALL of the law pointed to Christ Jesus, that they would therefore REJECT THE SON. There is no flip flop between God portrayed in the Old Testament versus God portrayed in the New Testament. He is Our God of Righteousness. The flip-flop that you see and feel is based on the presupposed beliefs in your own mind, not on scripture. If you read scripture with those glasses on, you will only see that version. 

Then there was the fact that there are far older religions practiced than Judaism.  So God creates the World.. but forgot to tell the folks what to worship so they create a number of different religions.  But God apparently got busy and didn't come down and tell his little creations "guys.. you're doing it wrong!" no .. he instead comes back later and sees "oh no ... forgot to tell them to worship me, I suppose I'll flood the World and murder everyone and start over, this time I'll tell them to worship me or suffer an eternity of torture at the hands of an evil deity I created"

Again, Judaism is not the "religion" of the HEBREW Bible. Do you understand  "what was, will be again" signifies? The world ended in flood for the very same reasons that the present world is reserved for fire. Do we therefore need to read about pre-flood when the entire Holy Scripture chronicles what happens? Water (flood), Blood (Jesus dying), Fire (Spirit) ? 1 John 5:7-9 "For there are three that testify: the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement. We accept man’s testimony, but God’s testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son." If you wan't to know what happened then to lead to the flood, just look at today - there is nothing new under the sun.

You say that you read scripture, but clearly man-made doctrine has steered you away from seeking the Truth of God. Are you satisfied with not only believing falsehoods, but trusting those falsehoods for your eternal future? Would you rather believe Jews who reject even their Holy Scripture in favour of the doctrines of men and occultism? He knows all hearts and all thoughts, and if you are willing to argue against Him based on believing lies, doesn't that tell you something? All of us can do it - pride takes people to the grave - for it blinds them to the love of Truth and they will insist on believing a lie, even if shown the truth. Freemasonry is so closely connected to Judaism, and it's therefore obvious why Freemason's reject the Lord and Saviour - because they've been made "a convert twice the child of Hell." I pray like the OP that some are reached with our words, and perhaps those few will look to their own responses to see the difference between those that wish to promote truth and those that always resort to name calling because there is no love of truth in them. They prefer to ridicule and degrade, therefore exposing the fruits of their spirit. Truth never needs deceit or lies to further it's cause - but Falsehood does. Always. "The Truth" came thousands of years ago, the Son of God. "The Lie" is coming very quickly, the Son of Perdition. Know the time in which you live.

Peace to you all.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

I started looking into a large Southern Baptist church where I live. I google the pastor's name and "freemason". I found that over the years he has buried dozens of masons. Most of the obituaries had two things in common" the men were masons and they were long time members of his church. This pastor is a fraud in my oppinion. Christianity and freemasonry are not compatible, but Satan wants people to think they are.

Yes, your pastor is probably a fraud, but not because he buries Freemasons. Many Freemasons don't even choose to receive Masonic Rights at their funeral, so every pastor has probably buried many Freemasons without even knowing. There is no requirement to be a Freemason to oversee a funeral, and Masonry and Christianity are completely compatible.

You have been misled thinking that Freemasons do what we do to get into heaven. Good works vs. Saving Grace. That is a common incorrect theme among anti-masons. In fact, Masonry has nothing to do with heaven, we just do what we do to help out our fellow man while we are here. Getting in to heaven is between each man and their own religion. Freemasonry is just as compatible with Christianity as Toastmasters, or the Chamber of Commerce. It is just a group of men benefitting from the presence, experience and guidance from other men in the group. It is not a religion, and it does not promise heaven.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

And to the preacher burying masons, well, I hear tell they die too.

Wait.
What?

I want a refund! This is not the promise Satan made to me when I joined up. I was promised a big member and eternal life. Since he came through on the member, I figured the eternal life was a shoe in.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

I started looking into a large Southern Baptist church where I live. I google the pastor's name and "freemason". I found that over the years he has buried dozens of masons. Most of the obituaries had two things in common" the men were masons and they were long time members of his church. This pastor is a fraud in my oppinion. Christianity and freemasonry are not compatible, but Satan wants people to think they are.

As the pattern continues, you provide no context or reason for the claim. Connect your words to a mental picture. Answer the question, "Why?"

The overall picture I am getting here is that nothing about Christ is compatible with Masonry. What is compatible with Masonry? What is the foundation?

edit on 13-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Words of wisdom brother. Thank you so much for providing context to lighten the darkness.

To the Masons here:

I have been sitting back reading. So far, I have been called prejudice and that I came here hating. Show the words where I have done this. I am here for love of my fellow humans. I have never said a cross word to anyone. My words provide context and truth only. If you guys would read 1 Corinthians for four chapters, you could see the answer to what WhoKnows100 just told you.

The same bias you feel against me is merely a reflection of your overall contempt to God. He loves you enough to be long-suffering. So do I.

Audio

18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”

20 Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22 Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

"You have been misled thinking that Freemasons do what we do to get into heaven. Good works vs. Saving Grace."

We are each shown with roots connecting us to Solomon and what came before. The prophets, Job, and Moses all testify to both the error and the Grace. The characters from A to Z have always been in two camps. Jacob and Esau are those two camps. The thread of truth in Genesis made its way to Revelation. It never changed and YHVH as Lord never stopped being consistent. The choice and the players on this ball floating in space have not changed.

You said the two are compatible (Masonry and Christianity). Esau is the source of Masonry. Each Mason living has given oaths to men under Pagan ritual and Mystery School theology. This is Nimrod and Babel. Each Christian living has given oaths to God alone. Even in the pledge of our country, the oath is to one nation under God.

As we reflect on our leaders, is it the Christians who have been in charge since Washington, or is it primarily the Masons of various faiths that have steered the ship? The answer explains why we have fought wars that were funded by their own associations (Daddy Warbucks). This matters to the average Christian who sees their son or daughter go off to fight a war for resources.

Why do we fight those wars for resources when there is enough oil in the good old USA for the next 200 years? We fight these wars because there is a chain of associations across the world that link to the assassination of Kennedy. Historians have continued to show the motive behind this. The video below is the smoking gun.

He was referring to private associations and secret oaths. He knew why it was evil. Do you know who owned the ships from the Bay of Pigs? Do you know who was in the CIA at that time? Daddy Warbucks son.

If any Mason along this chain has an oath to the Masons, they are a party to what they do. For the Christian, we have our connection to Jesus. If that is an improper choice, then please show me why.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

You get your masonic information from You tube. You claim to "LOVE" us. If you really loved us, you would not judge us. You would not ask us to repent, when we have done nothing wrong. You just don't get it and that's fine, but you are so damned hard headed that you think you DO get it.

You don't seem to understand that when you claim we are wrong, we don't know anything, that is not showing love, that is showing arrogance and in this case extreme stupidity.

The fact that you are here trying to "save" men who must confess a belief in God to even be a part of the group is laughable. You don't seem to care about the Atheists, or the Agnostics. Are their souls not just as important?

If you ever want to be taken seriously, you have to actually "

KNOW

" what the hell you are talking about. You have no clue. None. Find that clue, find out what masonry is really about if it interests you that much, then come back and tell us how evil we are. As of now, you are more of a joke than anything. A very persistent one.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Yep, what ND said.

I don't think you have been rude, but you are judgemental, and you are trying to tell people that we don't know what we know, or that our beliefs are wrong, or that only your way is the right way. Those are all hateful things to say. That is not love. You fail to consider the possibility that you might be wrong.

I like the way you quote scripture, and you seem to have immense historical knowledge, and that is wonderful, but it is wasted efforts on those of us that view the Bible as just another book. You can quote it all day long, but what is the point when we feel your source is corrupted?

Now, your sources gain credibility when you start cross-referencing from Jesus to Muhammed to Confucious and they all agree on certain things. When you can find the commonalities between Buddhism, Shinto, Christianity, Judaism, Native American beliefs, Ancient Mythology, and observable natural law, THEN YOU'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE!!

When you can absorb all the things you seem to know, and then connect those dots to all the things everyone else seems to know, and then connect all those dots to what is observable in nature, and when you can get past your organized indoctrination, then you will be speaking from a place of true understanding.

I'm not there yet, but I think I'm closer than you are, because I've already overcome my indoctrination and opened my eyes, and now I'm on the path of absorbing all other viewpoints, whereas you are still on the path of regurgitating religion, shouting from the mountain tops, and believing in fire and brimstone. I don't think you are intentionally being hateful, but telling people they are wrong and you know more than they know can be interpreted as hateful.

You think I'm going to hell if I don't adopt your ways. That could offend me, but it doesn't, because I think you are just naive and still believe in hell. I think one day, in this life or the next, or the next you will discover that this is a journey of understanding, and you understand a lot more when you are listening instead of espouting.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

If you care to learn how wrong you are about the video you posted, please read this. But if you ego does not allow it, ignore my post.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

You get your masonic information from You tube. You claim to "LOVE" us. If you really loved us, you would not judge us. You would not ask us to repent, when we have done nothing wrong. You just don't get it and that's fine, but you are so damned hard headed that you think you DO get it.

You don't seem to understand that when you claim we are wrong, we don't know anything, that is not showing love, that is showing arrogance and in this case extreme stupidity.

The fact that you are here trying to "save" men who must confess a belief in God to even be a part of the group is laughable. You don't seem to care about the Atheists, or the Agnostics. Are their souls not just as important?

If you ever want to be taken seriously, you have to actually "

KNOW

" what the hell you are talking about. You have no clue. None. Find that clue, find out what masonry is really about if it interests you that much, then come back and tell us how evil we are. As of now, you are more of a joke than anything. A very persistent one.

I teach what I know with no secrets. If there is a higher context, provide it. This is the ENTIRE purpose of ATS. Deny my ignorance. PLEASE!!!!

I have done what any father would do. I have searched for the thread that corrupts the world and requires my 16 year old son to go to WAR! You seem to think there is no connection between dead soldiers and secret societies. There is and it MATTERS!

My love for others is the same as the hopes and desires of all who want the WARS to end. Your associations are the ones calling the shots. Religion has little to do with the enemies that are created by the CIA and the theft of global resources. It's greed for control. It starts at the top. The top IS the secret associations of men. Religion is not secret.

If not, provide the reasons. Share the secrets behind your veil.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I have done what any father would do. I have searched for the thread that corrupts the world and requires my 16 year old son to go to WAR! You see to think there is not connection between dead soldiers and secret societies. There is and it MATTERS!

A noble cause.
But, you are barking up the wrong tree.

The Story of Stuff

If you want to end global wars, instead of looking back, or looking for scapegoats, start looking at your own habits, and start looking forward.

Do you still buy disposable merchandise and fuel the consumerism that pays the greedy? Paperplates? Plastic bottles? Do you leave a nightlight on? Laptop plugged in? Do you eat fruit that is out of season and shipped form halfway around the world? Do you drive everywhere you go?

You are feeding the global consumerism that is paying for the wars. You are motivating the greedy to fulfill your every convenience and whim, and they are sacrificing your son to get their resources to satisfy your needs and make a profit in the process.

Don't look at some mythical secret society, look at your current actions and the actions of your friends and neighbors.

If you want to protect your son, go back to re-using glass bottles. Wash your dishes by hand. Hang your clothes up on a line to dry. Turn up your thermostat. Ride your bicycle to the store. Grow a garden. Refuse to buy anything that had to be shipped in, and get to know your local producers.

Masons are not to blame for the wars, wasteful consumers feeding greedy fatcats are to blame for the wars.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

If you care to learn how wrong you are about the video you posted, please read this. But if you ego does not allow it, ignore my post.

I will consider it and get back to you. In the mean time, show me how Mystery School Societies are not connected to the funding and management of war and the wholesale distribution of arms.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Yes Johnson was highly involved! No doubt about it. He was also a mason for a short time, evidently it did not sit well with him.

Lyndon B. Johnson was initiated on October 30, 1937 in Johnson City Lodge No. 561, at Johnson City, Texas, but completed only the Entered Apprentice, or first, of the three Masonic degrees. For this reason, he is not included in the gallery.
www.pagrandlodge.org...

LBJ was also Jewish.

LBJ was Secretly Jewish
Genealogical and historical evidence strongly suggests that the 36th US President and his wife were secretly Jewish. This is highly significant when one considers that President Johnson joined America and Israel at the hip, a policy that has now been in place for nearly 40 years, and a policy which most of the world does not understand or endorse.
www.jfkmontreal.com...

Not to get into great detail, there is a multitude of "connections" between Freemasons and Jews in President Kennedy's Murder. Its Damning to say the least.

Can the Masons here please explain this symbol, please?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

You are confusing "secret societies" with masonry. We are a group. We are not political. We have no say in world affairs. We have no centralized structure. My proof is my experience. If you want your proof, join and see for yourself. Or you could read the sites that masons put their information on. Or you could ask us instead of just judge us and then quote some scripture.

If you want intelligent conversation about this topic, put your Bible away, and talk from your heart. Speak YOUR words and ask YOUR questions. The minute you start condemning our ways without knowing them is the minute you get labeled an idiot and you get ignored. I can say with certainty, almost if not all masons here will speak the truth to anything you ask in sincerity. We would like for you to understand the truth instead of the false information you are posting. But it seems everyone is getting tired of the approach you are using.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Can the Masons here please explain this symbol, please?

Oo, oo, oo, let me!!

It is a 6 point Jewish star placed sloppily over the Masonic Square and Compasses, and it doesn't match up in any way, but people will ignore the obviousness that it doesn't fit and pretend the two things are somehow connected.

Did I get it right?

I bet I could put two triangles (one inverted) over just about any geometric design and find some loose connection. In fact, I could probably put that same star over a leopard's spots and find some connection and claim leopards are the tool of the evil Jewish devil.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I am reading and will continue. This guy, so far, has a point that connects here. LINK

"Ahhhh, finally some reason brought to the table. Reading it a couple of times now all I can say is thank you. What people tend to forget with things like this, is that you cannot look at them with a modern outlook. One always has to look at it from the stand point of the entire historical context, which in this case was right after the Bay of Pigs incident. That is not to mean that points in his speech to the press cannot be brought into modern times and applied to the press today because some most certainly can. "

Ask a question: Will we all look back at our previous choices and connect them to good and evil?

Masons trace their history to the Mystery Schools. The oaths and rituals are theurgy and ritual magic. There is no mistaking it when examined. Many lodges have a rose on a cross. There is not mistaking this. It connects to the historical context outlined in the book on our main table. Enter the temple through the pillars that signify the aims of the Masons and you are living the history of Esau and the fruit of knowledge. Taking is that fruit.

On the other end, we have Jacob. Jacob represents giving.

In the end, were do the Masons find their oaths pointing?

READ THIS

Examine this link. Tell me where I am wrong in by replying in that thread. Give me the history by your accounting.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I don't know about that symbol. I have never seen it before today. You think Masons killed Kennedy but you don't even discuss the CIA and Bush. (Neither one of them a masonic entity)

If masonry is secretly run by the Jewish community, then they are AWESOME at keeping it secret. I sure as hell don't know about it.

I am curious as to why everyone seems to want there to be a bad guy that is tangible. If we cannot put our finger on the enemy, then we will give it a name and hate it. The enemy is Greed. It has no race or color. maybe when enough people learn that, we can advance as humans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join