It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons. It's time to decide which Temple you are building?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Fightthefight

All I see is a bunch of musicians plying their trade, offering us their interpretation of the world as they see it.

That's what every person on earth does. We interpret the world through our own senses, which is what makes us individuals.

What I see in this thread and others is a specific group of people lecturing another group of people about their membership in a fraternal order.

There are other fraternal orders. Let's talk about monks, shall we? Actually, no need to beat a dead horse.

Like I said, live and let live.

Incidentally, with all the lecturing you're doing do you really think you'd change the balance of power. It's been this way for millenia for a reason. Yin and yang, salt and pepper, peanut butter and jelly.

The operative word is balance.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fightthefight
Low Level masons don't know the truth, High Level masons are the

only

one knowing the truth.

you said it, you own it. Either prove your masonic affiliations, or you have discredited yourself.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
I've been following these church vs. Masons threads for a while now and I don't understand why there is so much arguing over individual rights.

The Masons choose their path; the religious choose theirs. What's the big deal?

Why do the religious feel the need to preach the gospel to others? Why don't you mind your own business? Live and let live.

I don't see why you have to rabidly pursue an organization that benefits the community and harms no one.

Who made the religious the arbiters of the truth? No one, not even God. He didn't come down out of the clouds and say, "Only my people speak the truth."

Maybe the religious should tend their own garden. After all, we don't hear reports of Masons raping children and covering it up.

There is a simple answer to the why of your question. The signs of the end are here. War is ugly. Our children are worth the true message being given over the lie of the pagan ideal of objectivism. People are searching for something of meaning as they emerge from the chaos and destruction caused by false philosophy.

Love will always push pride aside. Obviously, pride is cut by the sword of truth.

As the world becomes more and more saturated with the error, the clanging cymbals will grow. If love for others is the motive and truth is the platform, the message is heard. It won't go away. It will grow. The spirit of the people will rise.

edit on 17-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Evil has always been here. It will continue to exist. Without it whatever would the religious do? There'd be no one left to harass.

The Masons are a convenient target because they maintain their secrets, which is a kind of loyalty and fraternity that many Christians simply envy.

As for it being the end times, people have thought this over many centuries. It has yet to come to fruition.

Start living in the here and now. Worry about your own soul not everyone else's. You'll find it's a lot less stressful.

The Masons don't worship the devil. They practice stalwart principles that many Christians don't.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stalwart principles, eh? I'm tired of all the "high road" posturing. Fact is, they have about the same level of shame and corruption as any major city's police force. From high level drug operations, now child sex trafficking, murder, rape, that judge in texas who got busted for beating his daughter with his belt.

Now, are there cool people who participate? Certainly. Are there honest, sincere individuals? Absolutely. Chances are they were just as cool and sincere even before they joined. It really is awesome though to see all the different ways to deflect the ATS boards.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

I live in a small town. We have a Lodge here. The Masons have never been anything but upright citizens.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

That's great. Have you ever spent much time in a big city? It's a much different situation....

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I grew up in the big city and worked there. I'm retired.

The Masons there were no different.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

I grew up in and currently reside in a city and I can say that my experience is quite different.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Can you share your experience?

2nd

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

masons are just men. I don't think we ever claimed to be any different. And about the being a better man thing, we constantly "TRY" to be better men. Note the operative word. If you live in an area where all the masons are bad and they are all out to get you, then I would move. Staying there is just dumb. There are too many places with nice masons to stay with the mean ones.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

If God were to symbolize Carbon, the common number would be the best,

Speaking for God again? Assuming on God's behalf what is "best?"

Surely you and God can agree that it would be "best" if kids weren't starving, and trusting, innocent young people were not being abused or murdered by their parents. It seems God disagrees though and considers all of those things necessary, and I won't second guess God, maybe they are necessary, but since you feel you can speak on God's behalf, maybe you can get some clarification on the issue of child torture and starvation? Children soldiers?

You really, really don't get the jist of your own religion. It is a mortal sin to assume to know the mind of God. It is blasphemous, and just plain wrong.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

If God were to symbolize Carbon, the common number would be the best,

Speaking for God again? Assuming on God's behalf what is "best?"

Surely you and God can agree that it would be "best" if kids weren't starving, and trusting, innocent young people were not being abused or murdered by their parents. It seems God disagrees though and considers all of those things necessary, and I won't second guess God, maybe they are necessary, but since you feel you can speak on God's behalf, maybe you can get some clarification on the issue of child torture and starvation? Children soldiers?

You really, really don't get the jist of your own religion. It is a mortal sin to assume to know the mind of God. It is blasphemous, and just plain wrong.

God is not secret about his will. His will is seen in nature. Nature gives. God's bio-mechanical technology returns to the Earth when finished. Our technology pollutes the Earth continually. If you want to track down the source of what is killing the Earth and its people, look no further than our technology and the people who use it for war. From before Washington to our present day, the world has be built by the builders. Oil could have easily been replaced years ago by clean alternatives. This will not happen as long as the handlers of society are the source of funding and the beneficiaries of all economic value. They play both sides of war and they play both sides of the economy. They are mostly associated by secret societies and the Pagan Mystery Religion.

edit on 18-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Oil could have easily been replaced years ago by clean alternatives.

Right, because ocean-going vessels and aircraft can run on sunshine.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Just so I understand, God, who can do anything, is helpless about alternative fuels? And the secret societies made up of garbage men, electricians, plumbers, and carpenters are to blame?

Just how did the ballance of power shift so much? How did God loose his powers only to have the above mentioned group gain them all?

Are you sure you are talking about GOD? the one and only? The creator of all?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

God's bio-mechanical technology returns to the Earth when finished. Our technology pollutes the Earth continually.

Doesn't God provide the oil and coal? Is God that short-sighted to provide things that are such horrible pollutants? Isn't the term "pollutes" just another term for "returns to Earth when finished?"

You seem like an intelligent and well-meaning person, how can you be so blind? Is it the religious indoctrination making you entirely blind to your own misguided statements?

Do you believe a God that provides "bio-mechanical technology" just accidentally made it a pollutant as well? Did God intentionally set us up with a trap to our own demise? Is this all a big practical joke? How can you believe in the God you claim to believe in, but also believe all this other nonsense?
edit on 18-6-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Oil could have easily been replaced years ago by clean alternatives.

Right, because ocean-going vessels and aircraft can run on sunshine.

The United States has reserves to run the world for 200 years, yet we seek to dominate the resources of other countries. It's profitable. Bottom line. Who killed the electric car? LINK

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

God's bio-mechanical technology returns to the Earth when finished. Our technology pollutes the Earth continually.

Doesn't God provide the oil and coal? Is God that short-sighted to provide things that are such horrible pollutants? Isn't the term "pollutes" just another term for "returns to Earth when finished?"

You seem like an intelligent and well-meaning person, how can you be so blind? Is it the religious indoctrination making you entirely blind to your own misguided statements?

Do you believe a God that provides "bio-mechanical technology" just accidentally made it a pollutant as well? Did God intentionally set us up with a trap to our own demise? Is this all a big practical joke? How can you believe in the God you claim to believe in, but also believe all this other nonsense?
edit on 18-6-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

God has made it clear. The fruit of knowledge (technology) is not a bad thing. It was meant as a gift and not something to take. We continually take and the image we produce can only harm the Earth. He gave us the path:

"Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these "THINGS" will be added unto you as well."

The tree of life is the goal for the Pagans. It will be denied, just as it was denied at Babel. Osiris/Nimrod/Apollyon was circumcised the last time. The next time is the abyss. Why follow him there if a better choice exists?

I don't think you will find it much of a party when she comes up.

edit on 18-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The United States has reserves to run the world for 200 years, yet we seek to dominate the resources of other countries.

What does your non-sequitor have to do with my response to you?

Nothing.....

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

The fruit of knowledge (technology) is not a bad thing. It was meant as a gift and not something to take.

I propose we go back to a true 'green economy'. You know, one where we use no technology and hydro-carbons. It would be just like, oh, say, the paleolithic era. We can even have cool neat sounding politically correct names for each other's jobs like Wood-Fuel Expert for some ding-dong who gathers kindling and Shelter Location Facilitator for the mullet-head who can point us in the direction of a damp cave we can cower in while trying not to discover fire.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join