It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons. It's time to decide which Temple you are building?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KingPanzergrenadier

I hope you don't kiss your mother with that mouth. I'm a smart ass, I admit it. Yes I would say all of this and more to your, you can't scare me. Even if you could best me physically I'd go down laughing.

You are right, the Devil can quote scripture and I have often seen you militant "Christians" quote the Book without regard to intent or meaning. You use it for selfish means. Watch out your pride is showing.

I could care less about the opinions of these "doctors". I don't reject truth, I embrace it. I reject your lyres and deceit as my first hand experience and research prices your kind ignorant or lying. The Taxil Hoax is well documented, your kind like to use lyres as you think the ends justify the means. Shame on you.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I came here on my own accord. If I do get paid it is pennies a day.

Your militancy and extremism is what pushes people away from the Lord. Luckily I have the constitution top keep my Faith in Christ.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

You masons should come to my Baptist church, we would straighten you guys out real quick!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingPanzergrenadier

You masons should come to my Baptist church, we would straighten you guys out real quick!

Would you start with the cussing us out at the beginning, before you started with the physical violence, or would you wait a bit for that?

No, thank you. I have no desire to see your cult. Enjoy your black nikes and kool aid.
The comet is coming.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I highly doubt it. Way better men than you have tried to "put me in my place"...and they failed. My lovely lady friend says I'm the most politically person she knows. I don't have that filter from brain to mouth so I say exactly what I think. Nor can you scare me with damnation our violence.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Masonic Light

I'm not a fake Christian you evildoer! You Illuminati shills are paid to get on here and spout disinfo! You guys spend all day taking over every thread exposing the evils of your cult! And don't you dare say the Illuminati doesn't exist anymore because it does!

edit on 15-6-2012 by KingPanzergrenadier because: (no reason given)

I wish someone paid me to be here. Given the number of posts I have I think I'd have quite a bit of money!

The problem with fundemental Christians is that .. well .. they don't know their own religion. Here you are, self proclaimed vanquisher of evildoers and other nefarious individuals.. yet..

Mathew: 7:1-5
"“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. "

Tisk tisk..

Or Luke 6:3
“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;"

Who are you to call someone "evildoer" or "Illuminati shill" or other less appetizing titles?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I'm not a fake Christian you evildoer! You Illuminati shills are paid to get on here and spout disinfo! You guys spend all day taking over every thread exposing the evils of your cult! And don't you dare say the Illuminati doesn't exist anymore because it does!

LOL. What are you, like 10? Did your mom make you a cape and mask to go with that attitude? Does your light saber still work?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
EnochWasRight,

I have quick questions for you that may seem odd and a little off topic. I see you shared the 666, 777, and 888 and related them to carbon, nitrogen, and oxygen. I find the number 9 very interesting, including 999. Do you have an opinion on 999 aka fluorine? It gets a bad rap with what mainstream conspiracy theorist because fluorine is used to make fluoride. Also elemental fluorine was essential in the Manhattan Project.

Fluorine is the most electronegative element. The symbol for electronegativity is "X" aka Chi.
edit on 15-6-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I'm 23 not 10 and you nwo satanists will never enslave me! Masons make up half of one percent of the US adult male population, but there always here in abundance. Whenever somebody makes a thread exposing the evils of freemasonry!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

So you admit you do get paid to troll here! So what globalist scumbag is cutting your checks?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

For the record, I do go to a Baptist Church. Not every Sunday, but when I go, that is where I go. And the pastor and one of the Deacons from there comes to my house about once per month. A very good friend of mine is a Nazarene preacher. He is the one that talked me into buying Iraqi Dinar.
I hope he really has some insight from God on that deal.

Anyhow, to answer your question, my paycheck while I'm surfing ATS comes from the government, but I don't think they know they are paying me to surf, LOL!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
everybody always seem to be down on the masons, the only thing i have to say on the subject is-------yea haa lets ride the goat ---

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

23! Well that makes you a big boy. I am not a Satanists note do I wish rio enslave you. I wish to live my life without interference.

Even here on ATS we are a the minority. We are just strong in our convictions.

I have yet to see a thread exposing anything .on Freemasonry. Usually it's just recycled garbage, lies, out misconceptions.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

No. I didn't admit to anything. Apparently my subtle mockery was list on you. I was meaning if I was it is so minimal that I can't notice any change in my bank account. I guess I'll be more blunt with you.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

So you admit you do get paid to troll here! So what globalist scumbag is cutting your checks?

LMAO

You cant be serious.

I came to ATS long before I started my Journey into Freemasonry. The motto is deny ignorance and I used to enjoy the discussions.

People like you, radical, zealous, preachy religious fanatics are going to be the reason I hang it up. This crap is getting old.

How can you come here in the name of a being whose only message was to be good to another and spread hatred from a pedestal? Step off it. Join us down here with the sinners.

Have you ever ritualistically eaten the body and blood of your god?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Not that I meant "lost" not "list" in this post. Stupid auto-correct.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

reply to post by windword

I'm 23 not 10 and you nwo satanists will never enslave me! Masons make up half of one percent of the US adult male population, but there always here in abundance. Whenever somebody makes a thread exposing the evils of freemasonry!

HAHA!

C'mon, tell the truth. You're still wearing that same cape and mask, that your mom made for you, right now while you sit behind your keyboard, aren't you?
edit on 16-6-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Only if you wear that pretty sundress you had me pick out for you the other day.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I am pretty sure that electrons and protons will never change in a neutral carbon atom. Only thing that will change is the neutrons, this is what we call isotopes, but it really means nothing in regards to how the atom reacts.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schrödinger
reply to post by getreadyalready

I am pretty sure that electrons and protons will never change in a neutral carbon atom. Only thing that will change is the neutrons, this is what we call isotopes, but it really means nothing in regards to how the atom reacts.

Protons never change, the Protons determine the Atomic Number. The Neutrons will have natural variations, such as Carbon-14 that you've probably heard of. The Electrons change easily, readily, and often, but it does change the charge of the atom. Reactive atoms like Carbon,Oxygen, Flourine, etc, will often have extra electrons or be missing electrons creating Ions, and Ions are very common.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join