It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did OldCorp Get Banned? Why the banning of ATS respectful Members?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I was actually concerned why an ATS member here was recently banned and from what I have seen he never once violated the much respected T&C's here on ATS.
Im afraid that other veteran members of ATS will soon be inline for the same demise, being that they furnish depth in knowledge point of views and have a great deal to offer when considering alternative knowledge and straight out truth.

Why Mods? What is going On?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It always makes me sad when people get banned,

link   
reply to post by imagineering

Your treading into dangerous territory in regards to questioning the ATS ban hammer....

Either way though, I am very very curious myself.

I looked through oldcorp's post history, and saw no reason he should have been banned...... People have used Sorcha Faal as a source before and nothing came of it....

What's the tally of solid content contributors to have mysteriously gone the way of the ban?

link   

Originally posted by imagineering
I was actually concerned why an ATS member here was recently banned and from what I have seen he never once violated the much respected T&C's here on ATS.
Im afraid that other veteran members of ATS will soon be inline for the same demise, being that they furnish depth in knowledge point of views and have a great deal to offer when considering alternative knowledge and straight out truth.

Why Mods? What is going On?

Agreed...did I miss something?? I think due to the circumstances of his digging, we deserve an answer....

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by imagineering

Your treading into dangerous territory in regards to questioning the ATS ban hammer....

Either way though, I am very very curious myself.

I looked through oldcorp's post history, and saw no reason he should have been banned...... People have used Sorcha Faal as a source before and nothing came of it....

What's the tally of solid content contributors to have mysteriously gone the way of the ban?

That would go against the very thing ATS stands for, I have been a lurker for years and my motive for asking is pure!!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
As always, we don't discuss the bannings, unless it is absolutely necessary.

Rest assured, we don't ban anyone unless we're left with no other alternative. It's a last resort and one we don't like to take.

Thread's closed.

new topics

top topics

join