It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western US Sheriffs gather to discuss their Constitutional authority.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Why would you write that and tempt me to go off and say something offensive about Christians? and Rome is nothing at all like the U.S...not even close. Rome was little more than a minor province compared to the United States.

When did Rome simultaneously project and sustain its power across the Pacific, Atlantic and Indian Oceans? When was the Roman flag planted on the Moon? The only thing that even comes close to what the US is today is the Mongol Khans or perhaps Prester John and even if the US fades away, within a thousand years, people will consider us a Legend or Myth; a fairy tale.

But because we will last, people in the future will see that Christians were just one of the many people that sought comfort and proper instruction under the protection of the United States of America and its Flag and Constitution.

What these Sheriffs are doing, if they are doing it, because it sounds like B.S. to me, is little more than the latest in many attempts to undermine the American system by increasingly distraught psychopaths.

For the record, Sheriffs are under no illusion that they personally possess the capability to confront the enemies of this system and hold it together and they happily leave that task to the professionals.

edit on 13-6-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

For the record, Sheriffs are under no illusion that they personally possess the capability to confront the enemies of this system and hold it together and they happily leave that task to the professionals.

This sentence is only correct in that it is no "illusion" that duly elected Sheriff's (by the people of whom government serves) and whom have a Constitutional mandate (state Constitution which holds as the Supreme Law of the Land for that state) have the proper authority to confront the enemies of this system. Indeed, every Sheriff and their duly deputized enforcers have taken an oath of office to defend and protect both their own state Constitution, and the federal Constitution. There is no "illusion" as this factual point of law is very real.

So real, in fact, that the Supreme Court held in Pollard's Lessee v Hagan:

We think a proper examination of this subject will show that the United States never held any municipal sovereignty, jurisdiction, or right of soil in and to the territory of which Alabama or any of the new States were formed...

Later making clear that:

And, if an express stipulation had been inserted in the agreement, granting the municipal right of sovereignty and eminent domain to the United States, such stipulation would have been void and inoperative, because the United States have no constitutional capacity to exercise municipal jurisdiction, sovereignty, or eminent domain, within the limits of a State or elsewhere, except in the cases in which it is expressly granted.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but this opinion has remained consistently nothing more than reification, the closest you come to even citing any source is a flippant reference to PBS, and you have certainly failed to cite one single legal source, case law, or any Constitution within the United States to support your stubbornly and willful ignorance. You have the right to remain ignorant, it is curious, however, why you would exercise such a right in a site that prides itself on denying ignorance.

edit on 13-6-2012 by Jean Paul Zodeaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

my assertion is not about legal responsibility, but real life ability.

America's enemies are more powerful than any Sheriff and Sheriff's do not possess the capabilities to confront them, they'd be smooshed.

but Sheriff's are aware that there are people in this country that can create a situation where Sheriff's can do their job and fulfill their responsibilities with little more than an automobile, a hand-gun and a radio.

The moment a Sheriff hops up and thinks he is a suitable replacement for the PTB, in his role as Sheriff, he is threatening to put every life in his jurisdiction in danger; unnecessary danger.

no Federal Agents are running wild in America's counties and challenging the authority of a Sheriff anyway. Its all B.S.

what you have is a few people that have decided to position themselves to sell books and maybe run for higher State or Federal offices in the future by standing up to the Federal government for no other reason than it is the Federal government.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Another thread made me think of something else a sheriff might be able to do ~ the one about "Leaked document reveals new power for multinational corporations, threatens US sovereignty."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm wondering if a sheriff might also have the authority to shut down a corporation that, say for instance, had no lawful authority to be operating in the US other than unconstitutional presidential fiat, or maybe just for breaking clean air/water laws, etc.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

America's enemies are more powerful than any Sheriff and Sheriff's do not possess the capabilities to confront them, they'd be smooshed.

Uh-huh. Tell that to Sheriff Tony DeMeo:

Apparently you're under the illusion that people like their duly elected Sheriff's cowardly.

Oh no, oh no! The federal government has become just to big a monstrous beast to stand up against! All we can do now is surrender, and by the way, the sky is falling, the sky is falling, the sky is....

edit on 13-6-2012 by Jean Paul Zodeaux because: Fixed Youtube links

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Who are America's enemies?

The moment a Sheriff hops up and thinks he is a suitable replacement for the PTB, in his role as Sheriff, he is threatening to put every life in his jurisdiction in danger; unnecessary danger.

I thought you said the feds were going to give the sheriffs a lot of christmas "toys", you didn't say they'd pass them out to the residents of the counties one bullet at a time.

what you have is a few people that have decided to position themselves to sell books and maybe run for higher State or Federal offices in the future by standing up to the Federal government for no other reason than it is the Federal government.

I'll lay odds you don't know one of these people, much less their intent.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

America's enemies are more powerful than any Sheriff and Sheriff's do not possess the capabilities to confront them...

The enemies that danger America the most are currently 98% of our elected officials and 99.999% of their appointees. Sheriffs are more than adaquate to deal with those.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
America's enemies cannot be killed with guns, they cannot be arrested and they cannot be taken to our courts.

They don't regard our laws, our language, our culture or our traditions.

America's Sheriffs are not America's enemies so there is no reason for them to surrender and America's other officials are not the enemies of our Sheriff's, so there is no reason explanation.

I've seen the enemy, spoke to and still communicate with them. I've fought them.

Now, its apparent that the Sheriff's are going to have to fight with them because the Sheriff's are quite obviously in their crosshairs.

The enemy will flatter the Sheriff and tell them how important they are to the American system and paint a picture of them that is appealing and show them a reality which caters to the Ego and in this manner overcome and enslave them.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Well, THAT was cryptic as hell. Almost like politician speak.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

wasn't cryptic to me. but you guys are all proficient at code cracking and deconstructing information, so it won't be long before you figure it out.

it won't be long before the Sheriffs figure out why and how they are being used against the people of the United States.

it won't be long at all.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Ah, the ZOMBIES are comin' to get the sheriff.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

that's probably what I should call them, zombies.

they don't know they are zombies, though.

They think they are regular human beings and, in fact, look and behave like regular human beings in most ways.

but they are certainly undead.

and they love the Sheriff and consider him their Savior.

I won't be surprised if a western Sheriff announces that he is Jesus Christ any day now.

at least one poster on this thread thinks he is the lion of Judah.
edit on 13-6-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Do elaborate,I require targetting assesment intel.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Why in the hell would anyone who has it good, risk all they have been given that is good, including their half priced homes, to side with those already mostly deemed terrorists ? I think this is a croc. Law enforcement will always be kept fed ( pun intended ) and happy.
edit on 13-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I've had multiple encounters with the enemy America is currently fighting. I didn't know what to think of it when I first encountered them of course, but with the passage of time i began to understand.

First: Its not about achieving physical victories...in the sense that they desire to capture cities, or land. but its about controlling perception of reality.

for example: they are telling Sheriffs that they should feel comfortable with challenging the authority of the President of the United States of America. they tell them it is necessary to challenge the criminals in Washington to preserve Liberty and Freedom and save the American people from Tyranny.

they've obviously chosen the Sheriffs because they've decided to manage their conquest of the US at the County level...that's 3033 county equivalent governments in the US. I assume this represents the implementation of a contingency plan after losing the opportunity to do the same at the Presidential level.

They probably figure that Sheriffs are stronger than city cops, which is true, and State Governors are weak, which is true. As Sheriffs have a unique set of responsibilities that allow them to easily maintain control of any city or even the state police. Legal precedent will also allow Sheriffs to expel Federal agents...something I learned on this thread. creating a situation where a coalition of sheriffs are in control of the country and the remaining officials are their puppets.

this type of discourse...Sheriffs gathering to discuss their Constitutional authority is a part of the mind F&kk this unseen enemy is using at present.

it will fail, but its still fun to try and solve the puzzle.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I've had multiple encounters with the enemy America is currently fighting. I didn't know what to think of it when I first encountered them of course, but with the passage of time i began to understand.

First: Its not about achieving physical victories...in the sense that they desire to capture cities, or land. but its about controlling perception of reality.

for example: they are telling Sheriffs that they should feel comfortable with challenging the authority of the President of the United States of America. they tell them it is necessary to challenge the criminals in Washington to preserve Liberty and Freedom and save the American people from Tyranny.

they've obviously chosen the Sheriffs because they've decided to manage their conquest of the US at the County level...that's 3033 county equivalent governments in the US. I assume this represents the implementation of a contingency plan after losing the opportunity to do the same at the Presidential level.

They probably figure that Sheriffs are stronger than city cops, which is true, and State Governors are weak, which is true. As Sheriffs have a unique set of responsibilities that allow them to easily maintain control of any city or even the state police. Legal precedent will also allow Sheriffs to expel Federal agents...something I learned on this thread. creating a situation where a coalition of sheriffs are in control of the country and the remaining officials are their puppets.

this type of discourse...Sheriffs gathering to discuss their Constitutional authority is a part of the mind F&kk this unseen enemy is using at present.

it will fail, but its still fun to try and solve the puzzle.

i want to add more, but i'm in no rush so i'll continue at a later

time.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Corruption seeped into Rome. Then dictators took power and started conquering more and more territory and grossly overextending the empire to where the borders got too big to maintain. They were conquering more territory then they could hold and the nation was being raided by bandits because there wasn't enough troops to defend the people. The U.S. is following the same path to the letter.

Rome not crossing the atlantic of pacific is irrelevant, the pattern is consistent.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

When Attila, apparently you consider him little more than a bandit, appears on our borders, i'll begin to worry.

alas, the world has no such personality at hand to threaten us.

When the Mongol Horde is sitting outside of Washington D.C. as they appeared to the occupants of Vienna, i'll begin to worry...

the world has nothing...no less than God himself will move this land, its government or its people.

go get God or convince a sheriff that he's God.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
Go to court? Been there done that.

Knoxville Journal, pA1 and A6
August 7-13, 1997

SHERIFF BOOTS FEDS FROM HIS COUNTY
by Phil Hamby

www.criminalgovernment.com...

That didn't actually happen. It's a myth, invented by anti-government agitprop artists. The court that supposedly made this ruling has taken the unusual (unprecedented?) step of publicly debunking it on an official web site.

This Court has never issued an order which would serve to limit the lawful activities and
duties of federal law enforcement officers and other federal employees in the District of
Wyoming.

Furthermore, this Court has never made the comments attributed to it which purports to
advise state officers they can prohibit federal law enforcement officers or agents from
entering a Wyoming County. Those alleged quotations are utterly false.
Any person who interferes with federal officers in performance of their duties subjects
themselves to the risk of criminal prosecution.

Like it or not, Article VI of the US Constitution is still in force. It does not have an "except for county sheriffs" clause.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Why in the hell would anyone who has it good, risk all they have been given that is good, including their half priced homes, to side with those already mostly deemed terrorists ? I think this is a croc. Law enforcement will always be kept fed ( pun intended ) and happy.
edit on 13-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

You're absolutely right in saying this about the vast majority of sheriffs that currently hold the office. They're happy enough lording it over evicted families and nabbing kids with a fatty (or whatever they're called these days) and strutting their stuff with that purty badge on their chests.

But this isn't about the majority.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join