It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is a terrorist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
All male mods are named John or Jon, except me.

And there's the real conspiracy...

I am actually surprised at how many people on ATS are onto the Alex Jones scam.. My faith in humanity has been restored. slightly..

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

thanks John

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays

Originally posted by starchild10
reply to post by strangedays

OP you have just accused Alex Jones of being a terrorist and a murderer. If he is reading this, I hope he sues the pants off you and that your pockets are deep (not that it will matter as you won't have any pants left.).
As for him being an ATS mod...

I can only think that the reason this thread has been left up is for entertainment purposes

edit on 12-6-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

Ill repeat that. Alex Jones is a terrorist and a murderer. May he be brought to justice. Sue away I dont care lol.

I'm thinking you should listen. You should always preface remarks you can't prove with something like "in my opinion". Opinion is protected speech, but categorically stating something as a fact with no proof is not.

I don't care for Jones and think he's full of beans, but you carried it way beyond that here. You may regret this one.

Or, are you shill for Jones here to try and trap people? You see how that works?
You might work for Jones.

Perhaps less caffeine?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by strangedays

Originally posted by starchild10

OP you have just accused Alex Jones of being a terrorist and a murderer. If he is reading this, I hope he sues the pants off you and that your pockets are deep (not that it will matter as you won't have any pants left.).
As for him being an ATS mod...

I can only think that the reason this thread has been left up is for entertainment purposes

edit on 12-6-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

Ill repeat that. Alex Jones is a terrorist and a murderer. May he be brought to justice. Sue away I dont care lol.

I'm thinking you should listen. You should always preface remarks you can't prove with something like "in my opinion". Opinion is protected speech, but categorically stating something as a fact with no proof is not.

I don't care for Jones and think he's full of beans, but you carried it way beyond that here. You may regret this one.

Or, are you shill for Jones here to try and trap people? You see how that works?
You might work for Jones.

Perhaps less caffeine?

Lol why would I regret outing some liar for telling lies to people, resulting in their death and prosecution.

Me thinks im giving any potential listeners a heads up on what to expect from this terrorist. I hope hes brought to justice for threatening our president.

Regret away lol. Like I said he can bring it. And the pathetic scare tactics
"oh my God, hes going to sue me for that!" Dude you are sad, really. Go find some other place to play internet lawyer.

edit on 12-6-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I've never seen Ashley D and Alex Jones in a room together so, perhaps.....
All male mods are named John or Jon, except me.

So that's how Mod's are picked? Name discrimination, eh and your the token? This is a giant John conspiracy

Oh no, off topic. I'm so ashamed.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
How would he have time for both anyway? It makes no sense.

But that his wife has Jewish background makes sense of the amount of put downs he gets considering how accurate he's been, 9/11 brought up in June 2001.

Even if he has intel info, its good. And people who care about their freedoms slipping away should not be anti Alex Jones, no matter what his background.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

You categorically stated he is a Murderer. That statement could harm his career and image theoretically and that's all that is required for Libel I think.

Your likely OK as being a Celebrity makes it harder for him to bring a case I understand. Bad move though.

All I was saying is when something is your opinion and you don't have proof in hand, it pays to be sensible.

Now if you have the proof, you should present it. If you're saying this and know you have no proof, you may want to slow down a bit.

There is a big difference between pointing out a person is a blow hard and not reliable and saying he murdered someone.

You're just as controversial as he is, at this moment, in this thread. So, present the proof that enabled you to categorically state he is a murderer. Or is that an opinion and you have no proof?

I'm not out to get you either. Just pointing out that using common sense is a very good idea, in particular when emotion is involved. An average sensible person would not give Jones the time of day after viewing him a few times, let alone follow him or participate with him due to how he acts. Anyone who does follow him is not paying attention in my opinion. That is why he seems to have mostly immature young adults around him at his staged events.

I imagine his entire persona is staged. He may even have a good laugh about his followers in private. When you nail it down, he is an entertainer.

edit on 6/12/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/12/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Jones is a case of making the truth look ridiculou by mixing the truth with lies. Most people who take him seriously already lean in his direction. Jones will never make main stream conversions. He does not want to. His insane behavior and the ridiculous statements and subjects that he sprinkles in with the sparse truth he tells taints the truth and makes most people shy away from it.

If you want to make people disbelieve the truth hire the village idiot or someone who can act like one and have him shout the truth from the town square. He and the truth will be laughed to scorn by most people. For those who believe him he mixes in deception to lead them astray, like telling them that Ron Paul is their hope. How did that controlled opposition work our for you?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Isn't it illegal to say that someone is a murderer in published media without said person having been convicted?

That's libel, isn't it?

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-6-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a fearmongering dope... I recall his BS from the y2k lies he told.

I am c0onvinced Neil Fallon is a mod... but his name isnt John.. dammit.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I care deeply about my freedoms and I don't like Jones. Care to elaborate on that a bit?

I'm not impressed by his yelling on Bullhorns and causing trouble for no reason beyond putting himself on camera or in print. It's an act, he is an entertainer first. He's earning a living and keeping listeners.

For those who do like him, no problem with me. But to say I don't care because I don't like him?

I doubt that argument will attract anyone to him.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
If AJ was mod here, the administrators and moderators and members who trashed him, would have their post deleted, as I am not sure understand the rules, is it ok to slander and malign a person who is not on the forum, however if they are a member or staff, you can not say anything bad, about them.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
Isn't it illegal to say that someone is a murderer in published media without said person having been convicted?

That's libel, isn't it?

en.wikipedia.org...

Can see internet lawyers being the new craze...
Damages here and there, as wonder how much ATS is worth or Infowars for that matter, if damages could be greater and if you can go after site owners before or after some of these new laws

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
LoL! OP, have you seen how the ATS membership eviscerates Jones? If he was one of us he would have quit by now.

Seriously, if he's a terrorist then half my relatives are too. They buy into all of AJ's bull and fill up my in box with all kinds of wacky stuff. Besides - words should not make anyone a terrorist, this isn't 1984 - yet.

If anything, I suspect he is controlled opposition.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Physic

Originally posted by Furbs

That's libel, isn't it?

en.wikipedia.org...

Can see internet lawyers being the new craze...
Damages here and there, as wonder how much ATS is worth or Infowars for that matter, if damages could be greater and if you can go after site owners before or after some of these new laws

It's nothing new. If you say something libelous about someone in any form of print media, the person can be held criminally liable.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Alex Jones is an Idiot who doesn't get it, he gets it, but not the full picture, i think when he gets the full picture, he'll realise what a total idiot he's been and a massive traitor

He's 10% truth and 90% is BS propaganda

He'll wake up one day and realise they're all the same, and how close we was to a better world

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Alex Jones has ties to Ron Paul who has ties to Jesse Ventura, who has ties to Ben Fulford, who has ties to David Wilcox, who has ties to Coast to Coast who has ties to project camelot who has ties to ATS, get the drift ? It's all one big shartstorm internet ad scam media blitz empire to keep you confused and living with a certain amount of fear. Not to mention pay per clicks for ads.

Alex has even had his hands in dirty with a water purification company and does this cheesy commercial for them. My god. Where does it stop? Oh it doesn't.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

ps: Alex Jones once ran for the US senate, or some form of the US government. Enough said. He is good with words, speaking quickly and thats about it.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
LoL! OP, have you seen how the ATS membership eviscerates Jones? If he was one of us he would have quit by now.

Seriously, if he's a terrorist then half my relatives are too. They buy into all of AJ's bull and fill up my in box with all kinds of wacky stuff. Besides - words should not make anyone a terrorist, this isn't 1984 - yet.

If anything, I suspect he is controlled opposition.

Totally agree, Theres no doubt about it

Alex is working for the Chinese/Russian

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Of course the Government probably does have him on certain lists, and they might even define him as a "terrorist" because he releases so much anti-government information.

Sorry to sound like Bernard on "Yes, Minister" (or "Yes, Prime Minister"), but information can't be "anti-government". Information is simply some amount of true facts. Information cannot be biased one way or another - it simply states how things are (or how things work, or what has been done, and so on).

Information can't be "anti" or "pro" anything. Otherwise it'd be something else.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join